Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diyske

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:31 pm
*RA-IEM was thinking now* *", hmm... im the God of light what the hell can i do to stop this"* *"perhaps blind them both momentarily with a flash of light, or should i..... THATS IT"* "GODDESS!!!!" *he said now with the perfect plan*
"I HAVE SOMETHING THAT MIGHT HELP!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:41 pm
*Phyl now walked in the forest of darkness, he paused for a minute to look back at it and continued walking towards the castle*  

Repo ManX

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Like hell i'll drink that *I disappered and then reappeared behind Goddess driving my eldow into her back sending her through the wall*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:54 pm
User ImageNick flinched when Goddess was attacked by Scarlet. Now that they're soulbound they share pain. Ra didn't want this but he felt the need to explain. "Being bound to her is like being bound to me, you share everything from happiness to pain. Now that Castle Neteru is in chaos, everyone will soon fall, by enemies' hand or by friend."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:54 pm
*Goddess dodged a blow aimed at her heart* "I don't care what it is! Just do it, you over grown lightbulb!" *Goddess didn't mean to call names, but she was runnimg low on paticence* *The Centaurs knew where Hetu was now. Those inside went to help their comrades. Those outside satyed there, ready to fight* *Malric massaged his temples. He had never had such a headache. For a Centaur warrior, Malric was unusuaul. He was an albino. No one knew how it had happened, but he was. Now, his tawny eyes gleaming, Malric desided to risk it all* "You stay here. I'm going upstairs alone." *The guards where in shock. They where Malrics eleit. They stayed with him at all times. Now he was ordering them to stay? Before they could ask him anything, Malric ran up the stairs* *The bay Centaur that was Atmund started. He knew that Malric was leaving his post and his guards, but he didn't know why* "Malric, what are you doing?" *Atmund called through their mental link, only to find that it was closed off. What ever Malric was up to, he didn't want any one to disturbe him*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:06 pm
*As the rage builed my eyes became blood red and as Goddess was somewhat distracted i clenched my fist aiming it her head, but she dodged it causing me to puch a wall through the wall. Then i quickly turned saying a chant causing the roof to crumble and then using the huge pieces of rock, I threw them down on Goddess*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:13 pm
As he listened to what Scanda was saying, it didn't surprise him when the connection was cut, "there must be more trouble"
Dark turned as Hetukiri appeared behind him quickly deflecting her would be blow, he moved behind her to knock her out with the hilt of his blade. But before he could subdue Hetukiri, four centaurs jumped her and had her tied down with rope, "make sure you don't bring harm the elf, or Mega will skin us all." Making his way towards her, "Hetu who did this to you?'  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:25 pm
*Goddess dodged the chuncks of rock that Scarlet threw at her* "RA-IEM, Nick! Help me here!" Goddess threw the juice into a different plain and rammed her elbow at Scarlets head* *The five Centaurs with Dark looked at him* "We know better then to harm her. Goddess gave us clear instructions as to what where to happen if we caught her. My guess is that you are Dark. What do you want us to do with her?" *the leader said, holding his sword to Hetus' neck to stop her from struggling* *Malric ran along the upper halls of the Castle. He felt a section of roof fall in and he knew he was close to Goddess and Scarlet. He was on the floor above their fight and he saw the hold Scarlet had made. Malric mustered all his strenght and hurled a fireball right into Scarlets face* *Atmund and his team where having no luck finding anything out of the ordinary in the grounds and they where going back to the Castle when they saw somebody walking along ahead of them*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:25 pm
*hetukiri's head was now down looking towards the ground, when she heard dark talk to her she tilted her head upwards to meet his gaze and looked at him in a disgusted manner* "WHEN THE HELL DID YOU START TO GIVE A CRAP ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO ANYONE ELSE BUT YOURSELF, DARK MAGICIAN" *she said in the coldest of tones and her eyes now turned yellow*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:33 pm
*Dodges the centaurs fireball then grabbing it throws it back at him. Then seeing the blood coming form my head from Goddess blow i begin to laugh demonicly again. I look up at her then fade into the shadows. Then i pop out of the shadows behind Goddess kicking the back of her knees causing her to fall on her knees, then afterwards i kicked her on the back of her head with the back of my foot, then i fade back into the darkness*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:36 pm
Dark spoke to the leader of the unite, "yes I am Dark, you may leave the elf to me, there are still questions that need to be answered before she is contained into one of the rooms"
Dark knelt down close to Hetu, but still far out of her reach, "lets get one thing straight little elf, I don't give a f**k about you or anyone else here. My one goal is to make Mega happy so until the day she decides that you are disposable, you are under my protection. And if I have to hale your a** by your hair I will, now tell me how is pulling your stings!!" He was through with playing games as his eyes turned to pure crimson.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:36 pm
*RA-IEM thinking quickly with out hesitation jumped into the darkness to follow after Scarlet... he didnt want to leave her like this,he just couldnt do it*  

Diyske

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:39 pm
*Again i gave a demonic laughter seeing RA-IEM coming close to me i ran up to him grabbing his arms and sinking my long sharp fingernails into his flesh*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:41 pm
*hetukiri now stared at dark with pure hatred in her sickly yellow looking eyes, and said* DAMN YOU!!! *she quickly tried to break free of her bondage, but the attempt was usless* *she spoke to dark once more* "I DONT GIVE A RATS a** ABOUT YOU EITHER SO WHY SO INTRESTED INTO FINDING OUT WHOS PULLING MY STRINGS!!?"  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Diyske

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:45 pm
*despite the demon that was in her and the pain she implied on him, RA-IEM smiled at her for he knew all would be well.... he was with her and thats all he needed to know. He wanted to make sure she was never alone.* *then he looked her in the eyes and called her name in a hush tone* "SCARLET"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games