Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poppetta

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:17 pm
lots of new geezers!! welcome all..i'll come and join you on the porch for a spell Oliver, i'm all for hurling some abuse at lycra-clad health freaks 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:29 pm
hi all new geezer here  

GypsyFoxglove

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:38 am
Wow eek

Was out for a spell, and lookie all the new geezers turning up *waves and pops wheelies in Harlified Wheelchair*

Good to see you all and look forward to chatting. Now I think I'll go sit on the porch swing and throw tomatoes at the shortie-shorts clad joggers. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:45 am
*is an old member saying "hi"*
i never was any good at following directions. ninja  

otakujack

AuntiePinako

2,025 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:12 am
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
Man, I know I belong here. I forgot to come in and say hello! I'm getting forgetful in my old age. lol

I'm the younger sister to auntpinako irl, and I appreciate you letting me join your guild. It is quite refreshing visiting with people my own age. Anyway, I'm a 47 year-old accountant mom who's kids are also in Gaia.

Now, where's my cane? I know of at least two young whipper-snappers that could always use a good beating. lol j/k Naw, they're good kids, actually.

I am the older sister and its me she wants to beat with her cane. That's ok I have a walker that can do some damage....lol for the record, I love my little sis alot, she's my best friend. Not many people can claim that, but all we have are each other. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:18 am
Rhiannon2006
Welcome to Geezers, lolita-vida, tasogarenootome, and Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff! biggrin

*passes out canes and flags down cabana boy to get everyone's drink order*

cabana boy...I like that, tell me do all the cabana boys who serve our drinks have lovely biceps and six packs? I love this place already...I shall order a bacardi rum and coke with a twist of lime please......  

AuntiePinako

2,025 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Rhiannon2006

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:42 pm
auntpinako
Rhiannon2006
Welcome to Geezers, lolita-vida, tasogarenootome, and Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff! biggrin

cabana boy...I like that, tell me do all the cabana boys who serve our drinks have lovely biceps and six packs? I love this place already...I shall order a bacardi rum and coke with a twist of lime please......

Oh, Lil Brat screens the cabana boys very carefully. They are very good... and they're not half bad waiters either. cool Another round of drinks, please?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:49 pm
otakujack
*is an old member saying "hi"*
i never was any good at following directions. ninja

JACK ~ *Glomps* Hey sweetie, how've you been? We've been missing you and Mistress Vampy heart Give our Vampy big hugs and hope married life is as wonderful now as it was the day you said "I Do". Knowing you two, it's probably better. 3nodding

Note for our newer members ~ Jack & Vampy are the marvelous creators of our wonderful guild. They've been MIA for awhile as they enjoy an extended honeymoon.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

AuntiePinako

2,025 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:23 pm
Rhiannon2006
auntpinako
Rhiannon2006

Oh, Lil Brat screens the cabana boys very carefully. They are very good... and they're not half bad waiters either. cool Another round of drinks, please?

I have been under the weather, it is good to be back....a round of drinks for all my friends....please.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:20 pm
if you've been under the weather then a hot toddy and a nice massage is in order don't you think?

the cabana boys needn't think they can have it easy during the winter months, we'll keep them running between the hot-tub and the steam room, us oldies have got to keep our joints well lubricated!  

Poppetta

Kemarie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:46 pm
My turn to say hello I suppose. I just wanted to say, Poppetta, your 'dream avatar or whatever she is at the bottom of your post is beautiful. I am envious of your vision. Oh yes. I was supposed to say something about myself I think. I'm 22 and was browsing random ages on the Pictures forum (about all I frequent besides my guilds) and I was feeling positively ancient. Nice to know there's someplace here I can feel normal again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:58 pm
Hello fellow geezers. I'm brand new here. I'm 47 years old, but I'm still young on the inside. I like to flirt with all the available old men, and I'll keep this place lively. I may be old, but I aint dead yet! wink  

Noriqueen

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:05 pm
Welcome! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:37 pm
Welcome to Geezers, Kemarie and Noriqueen! biggrin  

Rhiannon2006

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:24 am
lol Well, let's see... A warm welcome to auntpinako, Rizzo-chan, lolita-vida, tasogarenootome, Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff, NatziSweetzi, otakujack, Kemarie and Noriqueen!! biggrin

That's what happens when I don't check in for a few days... so many new faces... Hope you all have a great time here! wink heart  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games