Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:50 pm
*looks at Flame incredulously* You just walked your happy butt over here for a Corona so advise you to walk your happy butt back over here if you want that Single Barrel! scream *mumbles to self about laziness and no ones personal slave* Well, you'll have to be introduced to Psy and Katana, the leaders of this pack and also the behind the scenes cromelord, Filia. I think you'll enjoy meeting the three of them. I'm a mere pup compared to those chics! gonk *leans against bar, sipping her drink* Guess I'll hang out for a minute...I know you likes to drink alone so trust me, it's like I'm not even here...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:10 pm
Hee Hee... newbies are so fun to watch sometimes  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:12 pm
QuietStorm are you peeping at newbies? eek

Whew…busy day today. How are things going here? Any news I need to be aware of?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:15 pm
*makes up pitchers of SCSAW, Frozen Mojitos and Margaritas, Long Island Iced Tea and Cosmos* Ah, he's no newbie...just a serious thorn in my side! scream *rolls eyes at Flame* He's as old as me, just finally decided to come out the woodworks and show his ugly mug! rolleyes  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:15 pm
Psyzapp, whether I post or not, I'm always watching twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:23 pm
*cuts eyes over in Flames direction*

Yeah, we got a new guy...goes by the name of Flame Knighmaer...he's in town for a minute and looking for the right trouble to get into...

*smiles sweetly at QSXII* Care for a drink love?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:48 pm
Seems quiet tonight. Must be that weeknight thing…either that or it's still early yet. I forget that pesky "time zone" thing. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:17 pm
*walks in & goes straight to bar for a tall SCSAW* Well, the kid is fed, the homework is done, let the chaos begin smile What's up w/everyone?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:19 pm
I know...me as well. It's so easy to forget that the people you're talking to online are from various parts of the world, literally! It's amazing though...*looks around* Dammit! Why does QSXII always do that?! He knows he can disappear quick! stressed *shakes head and pours a drink* Guess I'll go over here and mess with Flame for a minute...*stalks over towards Flame Knightmaer*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:29 pm
*eyes Icy suspiciously as she approaches* Don't even think about it sister! I know you and if you think you're coming over here to provoke me or even worse, just sit and stare at me, you got another thing coming! evil *finishes bottle of Single Barrel and goes for a Corona* I see what you mean about the leaders here...they look quite, devious...  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:29 pm
Hm, who is this "Flame" you speak of, Icy? Bruiser material? Bartender material? Both? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:32 pm
How does he look in a "man thong"? xd  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:35 pm
*smirks at Icy and stands up stripping off clothes in seconds*

You tell me! cool  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:35 pm
LOL...hey 'zapp, long time, no see xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:37 pm
*as Icy screams, covering her eyes, Flames strolls across floor to bar and grabs another bottle of Single Barrel* Now, I ain't come here for no bartending job, but bruiser sounds real good. *winks at Psy and Katana while pouring a double shot* Tell me what "bruising" entails, and oh how I hope it means what I think it means.... twisted  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games