Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:12 pm

"Not if there was a wall of fire between us," Robert said. "It would burn you up before you got through."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:15 pm

"go find your girlfriend. I tire of you boasting your abilities. The more you talk, the weaker you look."

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:16 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon yelped at the impact, but the beast's presence began to retreat, everything flooding Leon's mind. He stayed very still before he began to claw at himself, "Oh god! Oh god!" He cried out, tearing open his skin so that he bled out, feeling dirtied because of what he almost did to Soli.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:18 pm

Caldwell steps back, his face becoming calm again.

"God has nothing to do with it. Merely flawed man and its horrible failings. 'How long, Sovereign Lord, until you judge the sins of man and avenge our blood?'"

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:19 pm

"Leon stop it."Soli grabbed his arms away from him."You couldn't control it,it's not your fault if I hadn't gone near you none of this would have happen."Soli still held his arms to stop him from hurting himself.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:20 pm

"I'm not boasting my abilities," Robert said. "I told you, this was your final warning." He walked downstairs and looked around. He was really hungry now. Talking to Brago always made him hungry. He scanned the crowd of people, looking for someone to feed off of.

Dameon Black

Kroenig

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:22 pm

"Let him be. It is what he wishes to do. He cannot be stopped, nor can his will. He will stop eventually, but of his will."

Caldwell has a completely calm face, but his eyes have immense disdain, almost hatred, in them.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:28 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon yanked his arms away from her, wrapping them around himself so he hugging himself, nails digging deeply into his skin, his head hanging, long dark hair curtaining his face. "Don't touch me." He hissed, knowing it was best if he just stayed away from them. Besides, just in a few hours he would progress further into his change and most likely attack them.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Soli looked at Caldwell,"Why are you so angry."Soli looking at his eyes seeing the hatred in them she shivered.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:31 pm

Caldwell blinks three times, and the hatred vanishes, replaced by placidity. A cold calm.

"Because in four hundred and seventy years I have seen a lot. And certain things tend to repeat themselves. Some more than others, and more reliably than others."

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:35 pm

"Your lying I can tell your eyes change when you just said that like they glazed over."Soli moved closer to him.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:37 pm

He stops focusing, and rage fills his form. He remains standing the way he was; fury seems to eminate from him.

"I will repeat myself. I have seen many things happen over and over again in the past. And people do not really change. 'O, man, what hast thou wrought?' The answer to that question is death and suffering and hatred."

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:39 pm

Soli stood there smiling,"This is the first time I've seen you lose your cool."it fascinated her;she stood there watching him.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:41 pm

His face twitches. It's the closest thing to a smile he can make right now.

"Do you see why I remain calm? This is how I feel most of the time. Why I have perfect control over my emotions and my abilities. I have not fought at full strength yet - I never have."

He straightens, and the layer of calm recovers him.

"There. Is that better?"

Kroenig

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:42 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

With them focused more on each other, Leon slipped off to the bathroom and locked the door behind him, crawling into the empty tub and didn't move after that.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games