Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Mayu-Makita

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:42 pm

((Stalks Icy wondering where she is hiding then leaves flowers and soup then notices Psi... Poor Psi... if we work together we might be able to distract that cop....))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:21 pm

*Wanders in and takes a deep breath against the panic rising. Flashes of the night she almost killed Exor assault her mind. Gritting her teeth, she asked for where Exor and Alyraena were roomed.

As soon as the nurse leaves, she takes a pill to try to remain in her skin. The images horrified her senses. Walking slowly to the room she fought to keep stable and not run out of the building screaming.

She found where they were resting and saw no change from what she saw at the apartment.... other than the machines and fluids keeping them alive. Sitting a few minutes Holding Exor's hand.*

I'm sorry... I should not have exposed you to the curse that is my life. I will not do it again, if I must I will walk on alone forever if it keeps you safe. You have Alyraena, I know she loves you... Turn to her and forget about me. It is safer. In the end, I will be alone.

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:38 pm

*Walking aimlessly, fighting the images and the fear, she passes a room and doubles back noticing the hair from Dame's bed. Walking in she can tell the woman had been awake, even if she wasn't now. Taking liberty, she sits near the bed.*

Who are you? Why were you in my love's bed... not that it matters, even if she has not replaced me with you. Who hurt you anyways? Is it somehow linked to Psyzapp?

*Sighs* I'm talking to people that can't answer... maybe its an improvement from talking to my separated selves. Besides, I'd rather face your dangers, Pys's dangers than my own... Maybe in doing so.. I can make up for my crimes.

*Stays sitting for a while, noting the woman's beauty yet tries to banish the thought*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:54 pm

*After watching the strange woman sleep, stands and leaves the room. Turning one more time*
I'll be back to see if you will yield your secrets
*And leaves to run to Dames to change*

iggies

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:27 pm
BlackR.16
* looks at her piercingly * Stubborn woman....and no she is by no means weak. But there are some things in life where you need to accept that you cant handle things. Ive put my position out there and offered you my help....take it as you will. * in the blink of an eye he flitted out of the hospital room without a sound to MW *

*arms still crossed and looking out the window, she's silent until Black has his say, wincing inside at the truth he spat at her, and waited until he left before letting her guard down.

Knowing there's no way he'd ever understand her position and the entirety of the situation, she sighs and slides down in her bed, looking at the ceiling. Soon, she drifts off into a fitful slumber, flashes of past fights and life and death instances clouding her mind.

Soon, she here's a melodic voice speaking to her, asking who she is and why she's here. The voice then mentions Psyzapp, danger and crimes. Fighting to find a face for the voice, she struggles in the dark, wondering how her friend and mentor was in danger and what crimes have been committed.

Then, just as quickly the voice disappears, and she's left in the dark, alone, lost, scared and confused*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:43 pm
*waking with a start, she sits up and looks around, feeling as if someone was just in her room. Holding her head, she winces in pain from a headache and growls.

Punching the call button harder than she intended, she instructs a nurse to bring her something for her head. Closing her eyes and rubbing her temples, she has a case of dejavu and remembers the last time she was in here.

Wondering if her connect is still active, she clears her mind, visualizes clothes, weapons and food, sending the images to Ayami/Leko*

I hope you guys are awake and not busy.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:39 pm
*materializes into the room*
well well look what the cat dragged home....
*puts all the luggage/weapons/food down*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:07 pm
*notices Icy is passed out so she leaves a note that's not too revealing that mostly says "got your message - Lady".*
*materializes out back to the bar*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:53 pm
* flits back into Icys room and sits in the chair and falls asleep as he notices the clothes and weapons in the corner *  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:12 pm
*yawns and stretches, not realizing she'd fallen back to sleep yet again*

Man, it's a good thing I didn't leave when I tried to. My energy levels are on the ground. stressed

*looking around, she sees that Ayami/Leko indeed did get her message and delivered her a slew of clothes, food and more importantly, weapons. Smiling, she sends them a huge thank you huggleglomp and knows she'll have to do something extra special for them.

Just then, she notices Black in his usual chair sound asleep. Sighing, she feels a pang of guilt for the way she treated him when all he's ever done was try to help her and save her life. Unhooking her leads and dragging her IV port with her, she walks over to him and places a gentle kiss atop his head and whispers "I'm sorry" and "Thank you" in his ear, picking her bag up and going into the bathroom to freshen up.

After a couple hours, she comes out and goes over to where the food is, seeing a note from "Lady". Smiling again, she opens a few containers and realizes how ravenous she is when she smells the wonderful fragrances coming from them. Picking a couple of choice items, she digs in gratefully and almost scarfs down her meal, barely tasting it.

Willing herself to slow down, she finally tastes and enjoys the last of her meal, drinking two bottles of water and a bottle of juice before satisfied. Fiddling around, she searches for her phone, only to remember that it was lost during her last fight. Facepalming, she realizes that she doesn't have any of the information needed as far as locations, codes, and numbers.

Walking over to the window, she stares out, wondering what to do next and if Flame has been back in town yet*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:44 pm
* wakes up to see Icy staring out the window and while her attention was turned he flitted behind her and whispered * I hope you dont take my words lightly.. * befiore she could respond he flits out the room *  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:35 pm
*lost in thought, she's startled out of her reverie when Black out of nowhere whispers in her ear. Before she could turn around and say anything, he was gone. Shaking her head, she rolls her eyes and wonders if maybe he was keeping her there to keep her out of trouble.

Sighing, she goes back to her bed and grabs another bottle of juice and finds a bag of chips. Eating, she has a sudden urge for a nice glass of cabernet sauvignon. Thinking back, she realizes it's been two months since she's had anything alcoholic and longer than that for Hennessey.

Smirking, she wonders if Psyzapp is going out her mind trying to find places to fit the overstock of her favorite liquor. Psyzapp. She hasn't seen or spoken to her MW family in months and wonders if they realize she's missing or are even worried. Everyone was so engrossed with their love lives that it doesn't seem right to wander back in. She's been gone a long while and there's no telling what's been going on and what all has changed.

Losing her appetite, she places the bag of chips on the table and leans back, closing her eyes and trying to think of anything but what's trying to creep into her mind*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:01 pm
(( How are we suppose to visit you if we don't know where you are?! gonk ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:03 pm
{{Maybe everyone needs to suddenly hound Dame. Although, no one really knows that Dame knows except Karrie and Ryzan. Ryzan was last told Icy was at Dame's, though.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:07 pm
(( YEAH…what TES said! gonk ))  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games