Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:08 pm
(Im cool with that)
Logan looked at the ship "now that you say that, they sound familer..." and thats when it hit him. What he thought was to be remnents of the covenent turned out to be scouts of these guys that attacked the base. "Guys, watch out. The records may have said that the UCOR were weak in combat. Well, its a lie, from what i saw. their space combat is almost legendary i still dont know if they are good in a firefight or not"  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:14 pm
Jumpy quickly gained her composure back, and aimed with her sniper. Jack had enhanced it to be able to zoom 5, 10, 15, 20, and 40 times. She could easily see the fight from their distance through it. "Enemies in sight, permission to engage?" She asked, her finger on the trigger, awaiting Sen's word.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:59 pm
"No it is to dangerous to use leathal force. Missguided as they are killing them would just give them an advantage." At this Jack gave a wide grin. "Well then mabye it is a good thing that in my spare time I made some tranq darts for use in all UNSC sniper rifles." Sen looked at him once again wonder how he always has something built for such a situation. "Okay then Jumpy, Marcus, Logan, and Shrukan I want you all to go pick up some of these tranq rounds. Jack after you show them were they are I want you with them. Finally Chief I want you to help me get this ship in a low hover. If they figure out we are the ones knocking them out they might try and rush the ship so let's keep it out of their reach shall we."  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:03 pm
Jumpy gave a salute, but she didn't move her stance. "Sir, Permission to stay and hold the line in case they try to rush before the others return." Her camo was already on, and her waypoint diminished to a razor-thin outline that only one of them would notice, just in case the IPF had something that could show them.

Master Chief acknowledged Sen with his waypoint flashing green before running to the ships controls. "Gosli! I'll need your help moving this ship to position. I'm a fighter, not a ship navigator."  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:11 pm
"Yes sir..." was all Logan said as he replaced his magnum ammo with the tranqs "ready when you guys are."  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:33 pm
(As a note just so people aren't confused. I am cool with the idea that the UCOR are good piolts but remeber with them this isn't some form of military operation. This is essentialy a large uncontrolled riot. Also the reason for the tranq rounds is if the rioters even sustan injuries the least bit serious it would get everyone courtmarshled and give them credibility.)

Sen nods. "Fine but I don't want you to hit a single target with anything other than the tranq rounds Jack brings. Just fire into the dust or over their heads got it?" Just after this sentence was finished a randomly thrown rock from the crowd landed on Sen's unarmored foot. "Ow you little.... okay breath Sen don't cause a political incident breath." Sen retreats back into the ship and sits down at the flight controls.

Jack meanwhile had just grabbed the box with the tranq rounds and was head back to Jumpy. Let's hope those idiots in the crowd don't piss her off to bad. Don't need the headlines talking about how a soldier under an Elites comadn broke the collarbones of a bunch of un power armored protesters.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:40 pm
Logan threw his hands in the air. "I would like to not participate for the fear of harming them, seriously."  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:30 pm
Shrukan sighed "I'm not exactly equiped for this" he said pointing out that the only weapons he had were plasma and therefore couldn't fire Jack's ammunition. Gosli meanwhile had floated off with master chief glad to be in control of a ship once more. Once he was hooked up his voice blasted through the intercoms "Allright I say we blow them all to dust, readying main cannons!" Shrukan once again sighed "everyday I wish we haven't landed on that damn planet, sure the giant hunter might have killed us without the upgraded weapons but still that would be better than this" Reluctantly he went over and grabbed a magnum from a nearby recruit and took Jack's tranquilizers "allright I have steam to blow off lets get this over with"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:59 pm
Jumpy loaded the tranq rounds into her sniper, making sure the real bullets were out of the chamber fist, then went back to focusing through her scope. they hadn't gotten anywhere close, but she'd already made out 'leaders' in the riot of an attack, they were practically preaching to the rioters. "Primary Targets sighted, Permission to neutralize?"

John, on the other hand was putting the cannons, ALL the cannons, on standby. "We don't want an escapade, let's just let Sen and them do things the way it should be done."  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:12 pm
Sen answered over the comm. "Granted begin operation Snooze Button." He then walked into the cockpit placing himself at the contorls with the Master Chief acting as copiolt. "Okay Chief I want you to override the hanger controls so the doors don't close when this baby starts to hover." He then begins the hover and talks over the comms again. "Alright I want this quick and if we do this right they may not realize we were the one who tranqed them." He sat back and smiled realizing he missed being being behind the controls of a ship.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:25 pm
John did as ordered, over-riding the ships controls on the hanger doors.

Jumpy was laying down, aiming as she took the first shot. It sounded like thunder cracked the sky, because of the upgrades Jack had done to it, though the tranq wouldn't be deadly at the range she was shooting. It hit the first one she'd found and he flew back onto the stage. It took him a second, but after he sat up, she saw she'd gotten him in the arm. he blinked, then fell back again, out. "First target neutralized." She took aim again, but held her fire. "Sir, targets have....." Her face grew pale as Displeasure lost her formality. "Oh s**t... they have a MAC! BRACE FOR IMPACT!" Jumpy turned and jumped from her side as the MAC blast tore the doors of the Cargo bay clean off, missing her barely, but causing extensive damage none the less. She lay dazed on the Cargo Bays floor, sniper off to the side, her suit telling her the damage she was currently in, and where. 'damn.... it...' Was what she thought before blacking out. "Sir, Jumpy is uncontious." was all Displeasure said as she activated the suits built-in Bio-gel for her wounds.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:41 pm
Logan got in cover in just enough time that he was only dazed. When he snapped out of it. He noticed jumpy on the floor he dragged her to a barrier in hopes that she would wake up before another blast  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:26 pm
Jumpy did wake up before another blast hit, though she was A: In pain, B: Pissed, and C: badly wounded. She was fighting to stay awake as she finished assessing the damage she had, and it wasn't good. five broken ribs, three cracked, her right arm was very much useless, as 80% of the bone-structure in it was crushed, and she had some internal bleeding. All in all, it was a horrible way to start the day.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:02 pm
Jack runs over and picks up Jumpy's limp body. "You Logan I'm going to get her to the med bay. I want you to stay here and keep them distracted." With that he dashed off and headed to the med bay.

Sen growled and smashed his hand down on a button activating the ships shields so no more MAC rounds could harm the ship. Then the ships comm crackled. "Come in Spartan 3 Sen this communications office Macroy. If you can here this you have been given premission to use leathal force on the grounds the group outside is in fact an insergent force. I repeat you are facing what is actually and insergent force and leathal force is authorized." At this Sen smiled and activated an external comm unit that would broadcast his voice from the ship. "Alright you Mother $#)(*$'s you hurt one of my team and now you pay for it." He activated a pinpoint laser weapon and hit the mobile minature MAC and anyone that looked like a high ranking insergent leader basicly glassing the small pathces of ground they stood on. In a few shor seconds the rest fled.

(Yes I planned that this was not the real UCOR and infact insergents. Jynxy's inclusion of a portable ground based MAC gun just made it easier. Also they are a part of the insergent group we ran into when Chief joined the story. Also the Macroy character might reapear for a more civilian view on our main cast.)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:23 pm
logan quickly grabbed jumpys sniperand began unloading the ammo on the retreating men. Of the whole clip he took down 4 men and wounded a 5th in the leg "save him, he could be useful for us." Logan said on the com  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games