Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Nordic's Party (we need more nations!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite Nordic nation?
  Denmark
  Sweden
  Finland
  Iceland
  Norway
View Results

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:54 pm
Prussia
He looks into Austria's eyes, seeming unfazed. "What? Not go easy on you? All right then!" X3

Romano
He smirks. "What? Your stupid German brain can't handle it? She is Mexico. The one you kissed a long time ago, stupid!"

Greenland
D= "Island's having a meltdown?! Can I go with you? I really wanna go see him..." >////<

China
He pushes Japan towards Italy. "Then why are you hanging around me?! Go have some fun, aru!" ^_^

Russia
He raises an eyebrow in suspicion. "Oh really? Prove it. Прямо сейчас."
(Trans: Right now)

Hungary
Her eyes soften as she looks at Poland. "A-Are you sure? I mean..there was that accident with your..." She bit her lip to keep from continuing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:03 pm
Germany
"She just looks so... different than the last time I saw him, I mean her. She's grown."

Italy
"Hello Japan~ Meet Vatican." ^^

America
"What?! How!?" ><;

Mexico
"Rusia, America's just a shy boy. He didn't mean to hurt your feelings." ^^

America
"huh?" o.o  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:06 pm
Austria
"That's exactly what I was talking about." He finally notices Mexico. "Oh gott, was she talking to us? Did she hear that conversation?" He blushes.

France
"You'll forget soon enough, Angleterre..."

Denmark
"Ja, his volcano is erupting, he's right outside, follow me!" He motions for her to come outside.

Poland
"Oh yeah, that...That was totally not an awesome day." He turns away from her.

Japan
He stumbles a bit. "Uhh, nice to meet you, Vatican-san."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:10 pm
England
"Shut up...." he grumbled, he took another long swig of wine.

Italy
"Oooh~ Why don't we play a game?" ^^  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:18 pm
Japan
"What kind of game, Italia-kun?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:18 pm
Prussia
He shrugs. "Like the awesome me gives a damn! As long as she doesn't tell Hungary what she heard. And damn...you got a cute blush going on there!"

Romano
He chuckles. "If you wanna go talk to her, there she is. My dumb brother isn't stopping you from doing anything."

Russia
He thinks for a moment. "Hmmmm. There is one thing you can do for me." ^^

Hungary
She places her hand on Poland's shoulder. "I-I'm sorry, Poland! I didn't want to hurt you or anything! It was just...I was really worried about how you were coping with all of this. I'm sorry." sad

Greenland
"Yeah! Let's go!" She follows Denmark outside, onyl to see Iceland looking up at the sky. "Ice-kun!"

Iceland
He stares at the both of them, saying nothing. After a while, he finally responds. "So...much...ash..."  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:25 pm
Italy
"I don't know. Maybe Messico can think of something. After all, she's the party expert~" ^^

Germany
"I-I'd rather not...."

America
O_O "Wh-What?"

England
"Hey Spain!" twisted he's wearing his waiter outfit.

Mexico
"hm, guess I'm not needed. Better help out Canada." goes to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:30 pm
Austria
"Are they friends? I don't remember Ungarn ever mentioning her, and Preußen, please don't think about that right know."

Poland
"No, it's okay. It was a total accident. It'll take some time, but I try not to think about it..."

Denmark
"Here's your water, Island." He hands him the glass.

France
"I knew it wouldn't take him long to get that outfit on..."  

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:46 pm
Prussia
He frowns. "Why not? You just look so adorable! Besides, it's not like Hungary'll find out anyways~."

Spain
He jumps up. "Dios Mio! What in the world are you wearing?! And why do you have that mean look on your face?!" O_O

Romano
He waves at Mexico. "Hey, Mexico! Germany wants to talk to you!" He glances at Germany, grinning madly. "Good luck, you potato b*****d."

Hungary
She stays silent, trying to find ways to get out of the awkward situation. "You wanna go hang out wih Italy? Seems like he's playing a game! We should totally play!" ^^;

Russia
"Yup! You're going to have to kiss me if you want me to stay~!" He looks down at America. "Unless you don't want to...."

Iceland
He grabs the glass, shaking as he places it to his lips. "Thank you..." He takes a long sip of water, taking it all down in one gulp.

Greenland
She takes the empty glass and looks down at Iceland, tears beginning to form in her eyes. "Island...I'll make bror Danmarl pay off all the damage that your volcano has done to your home! I'll make sure he does that!" >_<

Iceland
He laughs lightly. "You always know how to make me laugh, especiallt in such a bad situation like this.

Greenland
She blushes heavily. "Uh...thank you!" O////O  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:55 pm
Engand
"Remember when I held you captive? Care to experience it again? Your beast of a sister angered me, and I have to take it out on someone." twisted

Mexico
"Huh?! Um, s-sorry, I'm a bit busy!"

Germany
=.=; ..........

Italy
"Sister, what kind of games do you have?"

Mexico
"Eh? Well..... I did bring a pinata for the party. Something you smash in order to get candy."

Vatican City
"Candy~" ^w^

America
O////O "Huh? Um....." he slowly approached Russia, looked up and kissed him.  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:01 pm
Belarus
She glares at America, growling.

Denmark
"Hej! It's not my fault his volcano is erupting! But I would love to help him with anything he needs."

Poland
"A game? Ha! That sounds totally fun!"

Austria
"This really isn't the time, Preußen. This isn't my house, it would be rude to muss up Schweden's home."

Japan
"Sumimasen, but, what's a pinata?"
(trans; Excuse me)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:11 pm
Mexico
"It's a paper mache figure that contains candy inside. You're supposed to hang it on a rope. Then while blindfolded, you're supposed to try to smash open the pinata. Finally, a game in which you get rewarded for smashing something." ^^  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:13 pm
Spain
He shakes his head rapidly. "No! I don't want to experience that ever again, you...you..." He trails off, hiding behind France. "Take France! He's probably to your taste anyways!"

Russia
He kisses back, ignoring Belarus. He pulls away suddenly and holds America. "America, you do not know how happy you made me today!" ^///^

Prussia
He looks away from Austria, scowling. "Fine! Be a party pooper then! See if the awesome me cares!"

Greenland
She ignores Denmark, choosing to look at Iceland instead. She looked over him and saw another body. "I-Is that Norge?" She pointed to the unconscious body.

Iceland
He glances at Norway's body and looks back to Greenland. "Don't worry. He'll wake up soon....I hope."

Greenland
"O-Okay...whatever you say then..." >////<  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:21 pm
England
grins evilly "Or even better. Since I technically didn't fire that animal, Mexico, as my maid, I can always..... have my way with her. I got a contract saying I own her for a year. It's either you or her, your choice." twisted

Mexico
hears England "AAAHHH!!!! Eres el diablo!!!!" O_O;

(translation: you're the devil)

Vatican City
"Che cosi?!" O_O;

America
"Um... g-g-good.." ^^;

(still clothed by the way ;D)  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:48 pm
Spain
He gets up and starts walking towards England slowly. "There's no way I'm gonna give up my hermana to you, so I guess I have to give myself up." crying

Romano
He shakes his head furiously. "Don't go, Spain! Don't go back to him!"

Spain
He looks back at Romano. "Don't worry, Lovi~! Jefe will be all right!" ^^;

Russia
He nods. "You better be lucky that you are clothed or else I would've taken you right here right now~!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games