Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:54 pm
derek stared at kazumi in horror, "you..killed him? why! why didnt you just tell him to back off!" he said to her outraged by wat was going thro her head. the rest of us just looked at her wide eyed. blake slowly back us away from her. "uh..ya wat he he said." i said to kazumi. i broke out of blake grasp on me and derek jumped down from tomoyo and ran to me and huddled his littl head in my neck and started shaking. "shh..its ok der', it happened a long time ago...shh..." i said to derek trying to calm him down. "it did happen a long time ago rite?" i asked kazumi raising my eyebrows.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:59 pm
Kazumi nodded. "Quite a few years back... When I was around 12 or 13. And I tried that. That led to the bed incident.."
Tomoyo stared at Kazumi. 'Kazumi's datable?' She asked herself.
Kazumi shot a hard glare at Tomoyo and then looked at Derek. 'Oh no.. I scared him...' she thought.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:07 pm
"you mean the bed incident wher he watched you breathe while you slept?" blake asked smoothing dereks hair back out of his face. "wer here!" jessica squeeled completely ignoring the conversation, which was a good thing. "derek look wer getting on the ride now, look." i said trying to coax him out of his death grip on me. he looked up and turned himself around to see that we wer gonna get on a boat. "ok." he said trying to smile. we all suprisingly fit in the boat and then it started to move more into the ride. "here we go derek, you ready?" i said as he sat on my lap. "yay!" him and jessica squeeled happily. derek completely forgot about wat kazumi was telling us and paid more attention to all the brightly colored walls and characters on the ride and sang along to 'its a small world.' "i can tell this song is gonna get annoying in about 30seconds." i whispered to blake, he smiled and nodded putting his arm around me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:29 pm
Tomoyo and Kazumi got on the boat. Tomoyo watched the robot animals move around and sing 'It's a small world'. The song got old, but the movement was amazing to Tomoyo, who barely went outside of the forest.
Kazumi smiled and watched the scene while listening to her sisters' thoughts.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:11 am
Amy was as excited as Derek and Jessica, and Sora fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:28 pm
i shook sora gently, "hey wake up sleepy head. you're gonna miss all the excitement." i looked over at jesica amy and derek and they wer all singing along to 'its a small world' so hummed along with the song. the song just kinda takes over you after about ten seconds. "well look at you..never thought i wud ever hear you hum along to this song." blake said grinning at me.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:45 pm
Sora opened his eyes and sat up, yawning. "What ride are we going on after this?" He asked. "I wanna go on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster but the little ones might not want to."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:56 pm
"um i dont kno yet, i guess we'll see wen we get off." i said. "how bout we do all the rides in this section of the area first?" blake suggested. "ya i guess we can do that." i said nodding my head.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:11 pm
"That's a good idea," Sora said. "Are we staying here all day?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:17 pm
"pretty much, i mean unless you guys wanna leav at some point and go to the baseball game we will. if thers a game." i said. "ther is. i saw a sign outside the baseball field saying 'ANGELS GAME TOMORROW AT 6:00PM ANGELS VS. DODGERS.' anybody like either of those teams?" blake said. "Angels!" derek and jessica said together. "angels." i said high fiving the littl ones and blake, "angels all the way baby!" he said high fiving me.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:21 pm
"Angels," Sora and Amy said in unison.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:25 pm
Kazumi punched the air. "Angels pwn!"
Tomoyo shrugged. "Never heard of them...." She said, but was really interested in watching a baseball game.. Whatever that was..  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:28 pm
"The bird kids like the Angels, why am I not surprised?" Sora said, laughing. "So, the wolf lies the as well. And the other wolf hasn't heard of them."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:32 pm
(woo! go ANGELS!! lol heart ) i smiled at how well everyone loved the ANGELS. "a baseballgame is wher someone throws a ball to you and you hit it with a bat." derek explained very vaguely. "dont worry you'll see." i said nudging her arm with my elbow.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:39 pm
Tomoyo smiled. "Ok!" She said happily.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games