Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:59 pm
"Her name? I don't recall..." Michishige said. "And does she attend this school? I'm not sure, there are a lot of faces, and I don't recognize, or remember, all of them."

((We should wrap this up quick, so Wolfy can start the treasure hunt tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:20 pm
((I'm heading off, so I'll do this))

Alex didn't believe the guy, but decided that he had too much on his plate at the moment to care much. Shige was given 2 weeks detention and 20 hours of cleaning the male restrooms in the main academic building with a toothbrush. That finished, Alex ordered another prefect to take Shige to the medical building while he went to investigate the person the Pres informed him about.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:26 pm
((Hehe, I need to go too, and now I have writer's block, so I'll do this until I get a better idea.))

Michishige was taken to the medical building and was healed. He went back to his classes and he had class. The bell rung and he walked out of the main building, heading to Graymoore Library. Michishige hadn't read any good books recently.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:55 am
((i hope no one minds me time skiping my character a bit))

Treya fidgeted and looked around again noteing that no one was around so she gently steped out from the woods and went to the building near by when she got there and inside she signed the symbol mark she always used on the sign in paper and headed for the bookshelves in the back in hopes to find the book that she had been reading before, perusing the shelves she finally found it with a small smile she took the book off the shelf and headed for a nook in the corner to start reading after she had goten 3/4 of the way through the book though she started to drift into a dozing sleep....  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:22 am
|| I'm not gonna be on this weekend ^^ Well, maybe... Or not... ||

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:20 pm
((okay, so it seems like pretty much everyone wants to skip ahead, soooooo... *drumroll*))

Time Skip! It's now about 5 o' clock, Evening. Most people have eaten dinner or are finishing. If you want to go on the treasure hunt, it would be best if you could get your butt to the library; we're planning today, heading off tomorrow after the leve-up or the next day, Saturday, when there aren't any classes.

Jordan spent most of her battle class practicing with making her shadows solid and trying to break through the attack of other students. She also found that she could make a temporary shield to dissipate attacks. After that she went off to lunch, and the finished her classes in the afternoon. Once classes were over she stopped in the art room to make a copy of the map and then went to the cafeteria for dinner. Once done eating Jordan headed off to the library, hoping that Maria and Avery would already be there.

Telemachus spent the day humming to himself while he put up posters advertising this: 'A New Quest Has Appeared! Would you like to search for treasure? Danger? Adventure? DO you want your student I.D back? Then head to Graymoore library today after school for an all important meeting. Be there or be square!  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:30 pm
Michishige, after getting the snot beat out of him, was sent to the medical building to be healed. He went to the rest of his classes, and had to stay after school with THE McDougal. Michishige decided to skip dinner to get the test done. He then went to the library to find a good book to read. It had been awhile since he found a good book. He found a book by the title of Taggerung, by Brian Jacques. He sat down at a table and began reading it, book covering most of his face.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:48 pm
Bou made his way to library, hearing that a quest was coming up. "Hm never been on a quest before." He waited around to see what was going to happen.  

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:59 pm
((look up ^, I edited the last post to make it easier for people to have an excuse to go to the library ^^

also-new pole up! feel free to vote, peoples!))

Jordan stopped outside the library and stared at a poster on the wall. She stared at the fine print 'Autorized by the student council president'. I'MA KILL YOU! she shouted in her head, although she knew Tele wouldn't be listening.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:14 pm
(( my chari's still asleep XD she's a heavy sleeper ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:14 pm
((well then, we'll just have to find her...soon...))  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:22 pm
Wolfyofthesky
((well then, we'll just have to find her...soon...))

((lol i guess so she is almost in plain site just in the corner though XD))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:11 pm
((Oh gods o.o this rp was almost bumped to the secound page >.< if that happens we may looses it O____O........@______@........X___________________X ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:12 pm
((Must.... Think.... of.... a post.... writer's.... block... too powerful..... GAH!!!!!))  

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:43 pm
After a long day of school, Spencer walked to the library to get some work done before going to dinner. He spotted a sign about some sort of quest so headed off there.

Alex had caught and punished the guy who stole the Student President's I.D. and then returned it. Spencer had hid in his room while Alex was in the hallway, afraid of getting caught since his pass was just for the washroom. Currently, Alex was on his way to dinner when he saw all the posters around. "Who did this?" he asked himself. He wandered off to the library but slipped into the shadows...litterally and went in the back way. He wanted to see what was up.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games