Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:49 pm
Amy was slightly dazed after Karrie kissed her. How long had it been since they kissed? Far too long.

She was completely turned in her chair, facing Karrie now. Her fingers were running along the edge of the neckline of his shirt.

"I was probably talking too much to let you say it. I do that sometimes."

She leaned her head into the crook of his neck and brushed her lips along the column of it.

"We need to remember the hot tubs here sometime. But not tonight. I don't want the water to get anywhere near your shirt. I like it too much for it to get ruined by the chemicals in the hot tub."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:01 am
Hmmm... I guess I should speak up sooner next time, then. *rests his hands on her hips* Hot tubs, yeah. Next time. For now, let's go home.

*stands up, pulling her with him, then they walk out with their arms wrapped around each other*

*a few minutes after they leave, Tommy walks over and gathers the posters and supplies. He takes them inside and leaves them behind the front desk for Amy to pick up in the morning, stopping to chat with Jessi for a few minutes while he's inside*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Neko~Kit

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:07 am
Temperance walks into the building and up to the front desk looking around to take in the building.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:10 am
Jessi pauses in her conversation with Tommy when she sees a new person come into Aqua Springs. She smiled and nodded to her.

"Hello. Welcome to Aqua Springs! It's a water park, filled with games, water slides, pools, and a pet area. We have a ladies locker room to your left if you have a swimsuit you'd like to change into."

{{I have to head to bed, but please feel free to RP a staff member to help! biggrin }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Neko~Kit

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:46 am
"Um thanks i guess ill go take a dip then" Temperance smiled and walked towards the locker room her backpack hanging over her shoulder. She finishes getting dressed and exits the locker room heading to the pool she stops for a second and looks around trying to take in the view of the pools and games.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:45 pm
Amy came back from putting up posters around town. Now she was relaxing with Thistle on one of the lounge chairs. Well, 'relaxing' in that she was sitting down, but she had a checklist that she was reviewing for tomorrow's party. Thistle kept lightly bumping her head against the back of the clipboard from time to time, which would cause Amy to laugh and scratch the top of her head.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Neko~Kit

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:16 pm
Temperance woke up from having fallen asleep in the sun on one of the lounge chairs she sat up and stretched yawning loving the feeling of the sun on her skin.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:19 pm
Amy heard a sound in one of the chairs a few feet down and turned her head to look over in that direction. She smiled when she saw a woman waking up from her nap.

"Did you enjoy your nap?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Neko~Kit

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:30 pm
She turned to the voice and smiled. "yes i did i don't think i've slept that well in years." She closed her eyes and raised her face to the sun once more and sighed "its so peaceful here."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:35 pm
"Really, in years? Huh. Maybe I should advertise that in the future. 'Come and get the best sleep of your life here at Aqua Springs!'"

She chuckled softly.

"Is this your first time at Aqua Springs?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:36 pm
User Image

Have You Ever??

User Image

Join Us!

Friday, 6 PM Gaian Time

Learn more about your friends and complete strangers with this exciting game

Games not your thing? Come and hang out in the water, meet new people

Alcohol will be allowed for this party, increase in amount of lifeguards on duty

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:38 pm
"yes it is though im sure ill definitely be coming back alot more after this" She smiled and stood up walking over to the other girl and sat down next to her "what are you doing?"  

Neko~Kit

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:42 pm
Amy smiled and sat up straighter in her chair, Thistle shifting with her.

"I'm looking at a list of things that need to be done before the party that's going to be held here tomorrow night. You should come! We'll be playing Have You Ever. You can just come and hang out, too, if you want. It'll start at about 6 tomorrow night. (Gaian time)"

"I'm Amethyst, by the way. Amy for short. I'm one of the owners here."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:54 pm
"Nice ill try and make it sounds like fun" she smiled wider and put her hand out "I'm Temperance its nice to meet you im fully enjoying it here you did a great job."  

Neko~Kit

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:00 pm
Amy shook Temperance's hand and blushed slightly at the compliment.

"Well thank you very much! It's always good to know that people enjoy themselves here. Have you tried one of the water slides, yet? You can go down them by yourself or get an inner tube to go down in. I love the slides."

Thistle squeaked down in Amy's lap, and Amy looked down quickly at her.

"Oh! I'm sorry I forgot to introduce you. This is Thistle. She used to be quite scared around strangers, but she's slowly getting over that."

She smiled down at her pony and scratched the top of her head.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games