Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:04 pm
~ For specific Class questions, please quote notify the GM running them ~
~ For general battle questions, please page zoo or maru ~
~ For questions on an event fight, please quote notify the person running it ~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:05 pm
ramenli
Open classes question: if instakilled and you wake up in Nurse Cricket's office...do you need to post in the nurse thread?

Also, if your HP hits -10 do you need to respawn there as well or just limp off in agony? XD

(As pertaining to this part of the post: Lose - If your HP has reached zero, there is a narrow path on each side of the course. Hop off onto it and exit the room. If insta-killed, you dissipate and wake-up in Nurse Cricket's Office.)

If your HP hits -10 you DISSIPATE. Please note for open classes, please leave it at your HP hitting 0 as your limit. While dissipating is normally not a bad thing, there have been unfortunate side-effects as to dissipating too many times, especially a gradual loss of Fear....

Ice Queen

- I think you get two safeties!

chimarii

+1 pass or fail, and group attempts for trashology is fine as long as you pass in that group attempt!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:14 pm
Sorry Zoobey, I'm a touch confused XD Is it a limit for open classes to hit 0? Because I was at 10hp and lost 20, so are you saying that I should play it as hitting 0 or just that I should really try hard not to let that happen again? Just wanting to check because if 0 is the limit I don't need to change my post, but if I did dissipate I will want to edit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:04 am
I ask too many questions XD

Are badges (to be given to others) are they an Amityville thing or a Halloween thing?  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:21 am
Its a Halloween thing.

For the other idk ~ but it's a really good idea to quote notify zoo when you want to direct a question to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:23 am
Thank you Liz! I'll just repost with a quote o3o

Zoobey

Sorry Zoobey, I'm a touch confused XD Is it a limit for open classes to hit 0? Because I was at 10hp and lost 20, so are you saying that I should play it as hitting 0 or just that I should really try hard not to let that happen again? Just wanting to check because if 0 is the limit I don't need to change my post, but if I did dissipate I will want to edit.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Adona Benedicta

6,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:55 am
Zoobey

So. I am a raging idiot. *falls over*
I won the ghoul from the band event in September, except I never noticed. School kicked in, and then TiH wasn't a place I hung out in as much as Extra. Pinch pointed it out to me, aaand I don't know why the guild notifs didn't tell me when it HAPPENED.

It's been more than a month, and I know the rules are you have a month to enroll. I do want her, hell, I'd love her, but I also know the rules, so I wanted to ask if there was a possibility of me still enrolling her, or if I missed out.

Either way, no hard feelings, I am such a moron for not noticing. It was totally my bad. Dx  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:25 am
ramenli
Thank you Liz! I'll just repost with a quote o3o

The limit to STOP TRYING is 0 HP. IF you have -10 because it subtracted your HP you just force dissipate, but it's not an issue! Just stop.. trying at 0 HP okay, I don't think your student is intentionally that suicidal.

Adona Benedicta

So. I am a raging idiot. *falls over*
I won the ghoul from the band event in September, except I never noticed. School kicked in, and then TiH wasn't a place I hung out in as much as Extra. Pinch pointed it out to me, aaand I don't know why the guild notifs didn't tell me when it HAPPENED.

It's been more than a month, and I know the rules are you have a month to enroll. I do want her, hell, I'd love her, but I also know the rules, so I wanted to ask if there was a possibility of me still enrolling her, or if I missed out.

Either way, no hard feelings, I am such a moron for not noticing. It was totally my bad. Dx

That's perfectly fine! You won her before we did the 1 month rule, so please do write in an enrollment form and when you are done, drop her off for inspection HERE. We're just glad you would love the chance to play at TiH again!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Adona Benedicta

6,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:26 am
Thank you so much. ;AAAAA;  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:17 pm
what would be the IC consequences of burning breaking school property?
obviously not like
WHOOP there goes the west wing
but more like ... say some gym equipment?

(since i think its obvious who im plotting this for, danny promises she'll replace it! XD)  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:37 pm
It can vary depending on who catches her, but more general punichments are along these lines

- princess corner
- brief sessions of cleaning the most dangerous areas of the school (like the Other bathroom)
- personal lackey for the gnomes for anywhere to a day to a month
- "volunteer test subject" for Hob science department  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:08 pm
Is it possible for a hunter to be medically mute? I wasn't sure if that would severely interfere with their ability to handle missions accordingly or not.  

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:19 pm
Sexy Cocaine
Is it possible for a hunter to be medically mute? I wasn't sure if that would severely interfere with their ability to handle missions accordingly or not.

It really would D: I think those would remain as sleepers for the most part, since the trials do take out a lot of "incompatible" candidates.

Edit: basically its okay Amityside but not so much Deus  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:50 pm
Just an idea, I'm not going to run with it yet, obviously, but I'd like for Sydney to find the letter that Melody sent Clint (my 1999 boy). Is that possible? Will they be able to find out any information about the disposables?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games