Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 11
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

And of course they avoid me.

David noted Piera, Echo, and Kas enter and also their choice to sit away from him. He decided to try to ignore it and listen to the succinct speech the headmistress gave. He glanced at the piles of food that appeared in front of them and glanced back at the professors' table: he couldn't eat even if he wanted how sick he felt.

It was a relief when a redhead upperclassman who seemed uncomfortable with his post as prefect announced they were heading out. David had a feeling that at least people wise it was going to be a long year for him. Taking a deep breath he stood and glanced at his plate of untouched food.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:40 am
User Image
User Image

And now you've grown up with this notion that you were to blame.
And you seem so strong sometimes, but I know that you still feel the same.

Cecille, deciding to be adventurous, woke up that morning with a mission. That mission was to get herself to the Great Hall for lunch without the help of her brother. She had managed the tower by keeping a hand to the wall. That way she wouldn't fall. Next was the Grand Staircase, which she had slowly come to learn from getting to her classes. Just listen for when the staircase moves and clicks back into place on the next floor. It wasn't too hard to figure out how the staircase worked. The only difficulty was knowing which floor you were on. Most of the time, Cecille could figure it out. She knew when she was going up or down, which helped. After finally reaching the ground floor, the girl tapped her way to the Great Hall, feeling the large door with her small hands and pushing one open, just enough for her to get through. It smelled heavenly in the Hall. 'Okay, my table is the one near the center to the left. So... this one.' she thought as she sat down. She had made it! The girl's stomach growled. She needed food in her belly, but... how was she supposed to get it? She hadn't thought that part through completely... Oh well. Cecille reached aimlessly in front of her, bumping into metal trays of food until she found a soft roll. She brought it to her mouth and took a bite, and another, and another until the warm, buttery bread had been consumed completely. The hungry girl reached for another roll, since she knew where they were on the table now.

As that little girl who shined like an angel, even after his lazy heart put you through hell.
I wish you could see that, still you try to impress him, but he never will listen.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:31 pm
User Image
User Image

I woke up it was 7. I waited till 11, just to figure out that no one would call.
I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them. What's another night all alone?
When you're spending everyday on your own... And here it goes,

Hunter came to the Great Hall he was a bit surprised to see Cici alone without her protective brother. He scared Hunter a bit but now was a good chance to talk to her. He smiled and moved to the ravenclaw table. "Hey Cici. good morning, did you um sleep well?" He asked as he took a seat. He felt a bit wrong sitting in the ravenclaw table but not many people where here yet so he hoped no one would mind.

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare. I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair.
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me tonight.

What the f*ck is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody. How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:06 pm
Xistund

User Image
User Image

Cecille grabbed another roll and brought it to her mouth, ready to eat, when she heard movement. Someone was coming towards her.... behind her... beside her. She turned to face the person, staring blankly until they spoke. It was Hunter. The girl smiled. "Oh. Bore da, Hunter. I did sleep well, thank you for asking. I hope you had fair dreams as well?" she said, a bit of Welsh slipping out of her mouth on instinct. She usually greeted her brother with a cheery "Bore da!" every day, but he had been acting... weird lately. Probably about Quidditch or his OWL's or something. She would have to ask him about it later. "Would you like to have breakfast with me, Hunter? I could use the company, and you're always good company to have." Cecille smiled in his direction, hoping he would stay with her. She didn't have much time for friends, with her extra lessons and dependance upon her brother to go anywhere. Hunter was her best friend, and it was a shame she couldn't spend time with him like she wanted to. If they were in the same house, things would be different, but they were in different houses, on opposite ends of the castle. Sometimes, he felt farther away than he actually was, and it terrified her. But he was here now, and that was what mattered.

As that little girl who shined like an angel, even after his lazy heart put you through hell.
I wish you could see that, still you try to impress him, but he never will listen.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:56 pm
User Image
User Image

I woke up it was 7. I waited till 11, just to figure out that no one would call.
I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them. What's another night all alone?

Hunter smiled as he heard Cecille "I had a pretty good sleep I suppose." He was a bit confused to what Bore da meant but it sounded like some sort of greeting. "I would love to break the fast with you." He said in a way that one of his relatives use to say it. He could not quite remember who its been a long time since the boy saw his extended family. He smiled and took a bit of bread and honey.

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare. I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair.

What the f*ck is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody. How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:33 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at the Ravenclaw Tablespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's good to be back...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ You can really have no notion how delightful it will be
When they take us up and throw us with the lobsters out to sea. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

Echo smiled as he entered the Great Hall, a few small boxes tucked away in his pocket. He'd bought his friends Christmas gifts and gotten the wrapped over break. Perhaps it was a bit late, but he'd wanted to pick them out himself, and he was only a first year, so Hogsmeade wasn't exactly an option, after all. He made himself a plate for breakfast, figuring his friends would be down to the Great Hall eventually and he could give them their gifts then. He hoped that they liked them; he'd taken a good amount of time picking them out, after all.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ But the snail replied, "Too far, too far," and gave a look askance,
                                                          Said he thanked the whiting kindly but he would not join the dance. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Greycast

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:43 am
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep
Dreamed of para- para- paradise
Every time she closed her eyes

User Image
User Image

WearingWhere: Great Hall~Ravenclaw TableWith: EchoThinking: I hope he likes itOOC

·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Tanya had been waiting ever since the train pulled back into Hogsmeade to find her friends and give them their christmas gifts. She felt bad that all she sent Elsie and Kayla candy since she really hadn't had the time to shop for her friends like she usually did. Thankfully she went into muggle London with her Mum and found the right gifts for them all and wrapped them accordingly. Now she was just excited to see their expressions. Walking into the Great Hall she decided to gift to the first person she saw and lo and behold it would be Echo. With a grin she enlarged his blue gift and went over to the Ravenclaw table and took a seat right beside, this time purposely in view. 'That's my first gift, I haven't scared you with a greeting in the new year...yet." she grinned somewhat maniacally before sniggering and presenting the wrapped present. "And this is my second. Happy belated Christmas!"
Cara MiaKitty

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Life goes on
It gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear, a waterfall
In the night, the stormy night
She closed her eyes
Away she'd fly.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm
Xistund

User Image
User Image

CiCi giggled at Hunter. He said such weird things sometimes. Like "break the fast," which she assumed to mean "breakfast." Then again, she said weird things too sometimes. "Bore da. It means 'good morning.' Every day I say that to Chance, but... he's been busy, and I haven't spent much time with him..." she said with a sigh. The tiny girl ate the rest of her roll in a few bites. She was strangely hungry today. Her nose twitched a bit, sniffing the air. Somewhere, there were scrambled eggs. Cecille loved her mother's scrambled eggs, but hadn't had any since she left for school months ago. Her stomach growled at the thought. "Hunter, are there scrambled eggs around? If there are, could you get me some? It'd be really nice if you did."

{ooc: short post, ftw~}

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:07 am
User Image
User Image

Hunter nodded a bit and grinned "Then bore da Cecille" He said trying to say it right. "Yea there's still some scrambled eggs here." He said as he took her plate and put some eggs on. "Would you like anything else?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY WITH // Tanyaspacesp

Echo blinked when Tanya approached and sat next to him like a normal human being, instead of throwing herself on his back like some sort of monkey as per usual. He was about to comment on the change of pace when she announced that it had been 'a gift,' causing him to shake his head and chuckle, amused. He smiled when she handed him a gift, but instead of opening it, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a tiny box, no larger than the palm of his hand. He handed it to her. "Be prepared. It's not really that small. When you take the ribbon off, it'll expand." He was, once again, thankful for his father's brilliant idea. It meant that he'd be able to carry the presents around in his pocket until time came to give them to the friends. It was incredibly convenient. He smiled, waiting patiently. "I think... you should open yours first. Because you're more impatient than I am, and I want to see the look on your face." Echo smirked, and gave her a small wink. He had no idea how Tanya would react o what he'd gotten her, and couldn't even begin to wonder what she had gotten him. But he was right about one thing; he was probably much better at waiting than she was.

Yukina101

Greycast

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

t e l l m e s o m e t h i n g i d o n ' t k n o w - - -
r a v e n c l a w t a b l e ✖
e c h o a n d t a n y a ✖
d o n o t j u d g e m e
s l e e p d e p r i v e d ✖
s i n g l e ✖

Kas.

Kas was not having the best of days.

Making his way to the Ravenclaw table, the redhead slid into a seat, reaching for a pot of coffee. God, last night was terrible. Aside from the strain of having to deal with the aftermath of Jaime and Donna's Christmas Holiday shenanigans, which weren't pleasant at all- - - why was he the only sane one in the house when Christmas rolled around? It wasn't fair!- - - the chatter and excitement his dormmates had nicely expressed in the middle of the night was far from conducive to sleep, and he liked his sleep very, very much.

He didn't get too much at all.

On the bright side, he had picked out Christmas presents prior to everything, so he was safe on that account. Giving a nod of hello to both Echo and the girl with him- - - he saw her in class, Gryffindor; Tanya?- - - the tiny Ravenclaw poured himself a mug of coffee, sighing happily at the scent and drank it down. Staring into it's black, java-y depths, he briefly considered cuddling it.

He really needed to sleep later.

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:24 pm
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep
Dreamed of para- para- paradise
Every time she closed her eyes

User Image
User Image

WearingWhere: Great Hall~Ravenclaw TableWith: EchoThinking: THIS IS AWESOME OOC

·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Tanya oo'd at the adorable tiny box that was handed to her feeling her excitement rising after he told her about the sizing charm on it. At his suggestion that she go first she let out a gust of air and grinned brightly at him. "You know me too well!" she teased before lightly pulling off the ribbon and watching with wide gleeful eyes as the box expanded to fit on her lap before opening it. At first she was a bit confused at the white plushie presented before she saw the first book she burst out in loud laughter until tears gathered in the corner of her eyes. She felt another book and was interested from the title but she was still giggling from the first gifts. Placing the box aside she suddenly grabbed Echo in a tight hug a giggle or two still escaping. "It's perfectly wonderful! I love it!" Tanya exclaimed before settling back down. "Now, open yours!"
Cara MiaKitty

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Life goes on
It gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear, a waterfall
She closed her eyes
Away she'd fly.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:02 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY WITH // Tanya and Kasspacesp

Echo chuckled at Tanya's admittance that she was the more impatient of the pair. He then offered a small smile to Kas, and a quite, "Morning," in greeting, though he didn't bother trying to bring him into the conversation. The redhead looked rather tired, after all. He supposed all the back from break celebrating and gift exchanging might have made it difficult to sleep, and Echo did know how much Kas loved his sleep. So, he turned back to Tanya to watch her open her own gift. As predicted, the look on her face was utterly priceless, although he was a bit disappointed that she hadn't give the novel he'd gotten her more than a passing glance. Still, that passing glance had been intrigued, so he chalked it up to nothing more than her being amused over the other two presents and not a lack of interest in the book. He braced himself for the hug, well aware that it was coming, smiling widely at her happiness over the gifts. When she asked him to open his own, he glanced at Kas, and decided he would wait until he'd opened his own from Tanya. He took the gift and unwrapped it slowly, partially to annoy Tanya (she was rather impatient, after all) and partially because he'd always liked prolonging the anticipation. When he did finally open the box, he smiled widely. Firstly, candy, which made him happy (he might not quite have his sister's sweet tooth, but that didn't mean he didn't have one of his own), and then... World War Z! He smiled widely, and pulled her into a hug. "I've been meaning to get this one, I've heard it's really good. Thank you!"

He pulled away, smiling, and then turned to Kas. Okay, introductions first, then present. The boy still looked pretty tired, but hey, he had a cup of coffee, so surely he'd perk up at least a bit? "Hey, Kas, this is my friend Tanya. Not sure if you two've met. Tanya, this is Kas. He's... not much of a morning person." The Ravenclaw the reached into his pocket and pulled out a second wrapped gift, this one equally small, and handed it to Kas. "Merry Christmas! Dunno if you celebrate, but I figured I'd get you something anyway. Careful when you pull the bow, the gift's charmed. It's bigger than that and it'll expand when you take the bow off." He supposed he might be repeating himself, but he wasn't sure if Kas had heard him tell Tanya, and didn't want him to be caught off guard when it expanded to its real size.

Yukina101

Greycast

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:03 pm
How do you DO, just nice to MEET you
And I can TAKE you on from HERE
But THIS is where it all STARTS
So follow THROUGH, in the SHADOWS
‘Cause I HEAR the storm is CLOSE
Let’s HOPE you can HANDLE it
Yeah, so NICE to meet YOU
Better BELIEVE in me RIGHT NOW

Mood: Cheery
Thoughts: CHRISTMAS!!!
Company: Echo, Tanya, and Kas

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | F I R S T Y E A R | User Image

Elsie was wearing reindeer antlers. They had tiny bells attached to them, and she liked the way they jingled when she bobbed her head. She was carrying a huge bag with one hand, and a small kitten with the other. Rollo had been persuaded to wear a cheerful red and green bow. Newlyn had surveyed her getup this morning and informed her that she looked like Christmas had "exploded on her". The Hufflepuff chalked it up to the fact that her sister was always particularly gloomy around the holidays.

She spotted the backs of three familiar heads. "Echooooo! Tanyaaaaa! Kasssss!" she called out, dashing towards them, tripping, then righting herself. "Oh my gosh Merry Christmas Happy Holidays I have presents and this is Rollo by the way," she rattled off, waving the kitten's paw and setting him down to dig through the bag. "Echo! This is for you! I know you like horror, and I thought you might like a notebook." She turned to Tanya. "This is for you. You like science fiction, right? I got you candy, too, because who doesn't like candy?"

Then she beamed at Kas. "Kas? I have cookies." She held out a tin full of sugar cookies. "I mean...if you like cookies. My sister made them." She laughed "I would burn down the kitchen trying to cook." She put the tin down, looking at her three peers. "Have at them, I'm stuffed and probably super hyper right now."

Feel your HEARTBEAT start to SKIP

‘Cause I SWEAR I will not let you DOWN
If you see me FALL, I will get UP again
I’ll make you a PROMISE, that this is not the END
Just like I SAID, get a HOLD of yourself
Well, HERE we are, so close to MIDNIGHT
And I can BARELY see your FACE
It’s HIDDEN in a SILHOUETTE
But we CONTINUE, into the CENTER

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:17 am

t e l l m e s o m e t h i n g i d o n ' t k n o w - - -
r a v e n c l a w t a b l e ✖
e c h o , e l s i e a n d t a n y a ✖
d o n o t j u d g e m e
s l e e p d e p r i v e d ✖
s i n g l e ✖

The redhead blinked at the box that was pushed into his hands and the tin that was under his nose. Looking up, a little confused, it took a few moments for the small Ravenclaw to realize what happened. "Oh." Taking the box, Kas nodded thankfully at Echo, choosing not to open it at the moment. "Yours is in the dorm, I think," he told the other boy, placing the small box in his coat pocket. He didn't feel it would be too polite, opening Echo's present when he hadn't given him his. "Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you all."

"Hello, Tanya," he introduced himself amiably. Turning to the blonde girl, Kas patted the seat beside him with a raised brow at her appearance and a wry smile. "Have a seat, Elsie," he laughed at the reindeer antlers on her head. "And thanks to you too," he replied, fingers nicking one of the cookies from the tin. "I see you're having fun."

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games