Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:18 am
User ImageUser Image
I walk the line of the disappointed. My heart and mind can be disjointed.
I built a bed in this hole I made. You throw your arms up, you're so damn sick of it.

~☪♈☀~~Ⓢingle~~☪♈☀~~Ⓗalf Ⓑlood~~☪♈☀~

Cain was sorted into Hufflepuff. Well, that's just great. By herself again. Then an older student addressed her and she cocked an eyebrow. She didn't really care that she was sorted into Slytherin, it was just that her sister was all the way across the hall. Then a girl, Michelle, spoke up. "I hardly get scared." She said to white haired boy, then turned to the rather pale girl, "Everyone has traits that you need to be wary of. It's up to you to find them or the most present ones..."

Wearing.

OOC:
I recognize that I'm damaged. I sympathize that you are too.
I just keep dreaming of what I'm never gonna be. But it's hard when the world's starin' at you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:29 am
With a thousand lies

Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise

Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Michelle rolled her eyes at Ronyo's parting words and returned her attention to the first year in front of her. She smirked, the girl was smart, and her words were true. It was obvious this one was meant to be in the house of snakes. "You speak the truth... the question is, are you able to find them before it's to late?" Michelle was one to speak on that topic, seeing as she had a tendency to get herself into every kind of trouble possible, and now had the scars to prove it, but that wasn't to say she didn't know who to be wary of and for what reasons, it was just she didn't care. Trouble was her nature.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:39 am
User ImageUser Image
I built a bed in this hole I made. You throw your arms up, you're so damn sick of it.

Aubrey looked at the girl for a few seconds before speaking again, "It depends on who you are. Say I had the trait of lying, would you be able to pick up on the trail and unravel it all? No matter how well I'm able to lie, would you be able to figure it out? And if you're to late, you best figure out how to fix whatever you or this person has done before it comes back and bites you in the a**." She said as if she actually knew a lot on the subject. But quite honestly, Bree was coming up with it as she went along. Basically stating her opinion on the subject, but this subject really wasn't something she thought about often.

Wearing.

OOC:
I just keep dreaming of what I'm never gonna be. But it's hard when the world's starin' at you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:48 am
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle smirked. The girl was an interesting piece of work. "You'll do well here.... I'm sorry I didn't get your name." She said simply. The girl would be an interesting addition to the Slytherin house and she would be a good one to keep tabs on. "As to this conversation, you'll learn quickly who is who and what they are like, so things don't as you say come back to bite you in the a**."
User Image

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aubrey looked at the girl for a few seconds before speaking again, "Aubrey Devynn. But, what if you are ignorant and don't pay attention to people? What would happen?" She questioned the older girl. Bree didn't want their conversation to end. It made herself actually think, rather than being really sarcastic.

Wearing.

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:41 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle tilted her head curiously. "Michelle Catlin or McHalen whichever you prefer."She paused, thinking about the question. "If you are ignorant and unaware, then you will be used by those around you until there is nothing left of who you used to be." She said, acting as if this was the most obvious answer, and to her it was. She found that throughout life if you weren't the one using others, then you were the one being used. It was as simple as that.
User Image

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:01 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil smiled at the boy who came to put Ronyo in his place it was good to know that someone knew that the head boy should keep his nose out of there business. He looked back to his sister who started to talk to him. Did she say she loved Chance he was but sure if she meant love love or loved as a friend but he smiled and held her close. “Tell you what I'll help you with your charms. And by the end of the year father will have to see how great you are. Even if he dose not I will always be there for you. I am after all your knight Princess” He said adopting Chances nickname for her.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:12 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Third Year // Slytherin Table // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Dominic and Eliora
CURRENTLY FEELING // Empty
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Where did Marina get to...'
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // loving
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien followed Dominic and Eliora into the hall, distracted from the strange goings on between them by his own thoughts. Between the carriages and the hall, he'd somehow lost Marina, and that thought troubled him. He'd wanted to talk to her a bit more... he had been worried about her over the summer, after what she'd told him had happened. He glanced around the Slytherin table, and frowned. Why did he care so much where she'd gotten to, anyway? They were friends, but this seemed a bit much. He shook his head a bit. Something strange had gotten into him. He had no idea what it was, though. He turned his head to watch the sorting, making note of each of the new students in his own house. He really needed to start being a bit more sociable with his housemates. Hell, with the other house members, too. He needed to start forging connections, singling out people who it would be good to know once he'd graduated. For all the time he'd spent in school, he really only had two friends, and one of them... one of them he wasn't sure would be very beneficial to know. Marina was nice, and he enjoyed her company, but he wasn't sure what she was planning on doing with her life. Dominic might not be sure, but he had ambition, he had drive. Damien knew that his name would be a good one to have ties to once they'd made their way into the world. But, one name wasn't enough. He sighed. He'd have to start being nice to people, he supposed. And start ignoring bloodlines in areas where the person seemed to be forging a strong path. Even muggleborns were useful when they set their bar high enough, and had the skills to reach it.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:17 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn nodded quietly and kissed her brother's cheek. "Thank you Virgil." She said, smiling at him. If it was anyone else, she probably would have hit them for using Chance' nickname but he was her twin and he spoke the truth when he said he was her knight. He had always protected her, even when she didn't need it and she was grateful to him.
User Image

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:30 pm
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wearing
I won't soothe your pain: Depressed | I won't ease your strain: ... | You'll be waiting in vain: Alone | I got nothing for you to gain: Slytehrin Table |

Out of the corner of her eye Marina noticed Dominic and Eliora enter the hall, followed by Damien. The two took their seats, but Damien remained standing, looking around. She figured he was looking for her and turned her head so she was staring straight at him, hoping he saw her. She'd like someone to sit with, only if to have a couple of awkward silences. The Slytherin clapped for the two boys just sorted into Slytherin, though not as enthusiastically as her housemates. She'd also seen that creepy prefect, the Nott boy, make his appearance. The redhead didn't trust him, even if he had protected her and the others during the battle over the summer. There was something about him that made her brain scream 'stay away!' whenever she saw him.

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:37 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth

User Image

Damien spotted Marina, and smiled, waving her over. He wasn't sure if she would want to sit with Dom and the younger girl, but he did have hopes. It would be nice to start the year off with a conversation for once. Maybe he wouldn't look like such a prat to the first years.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:46 pm
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wearing
I won't soothe your pain: Depressed| I won't ease your strain:... | You'll be waiting in vain: Damien, Dominic, and Eliora | I got nothing for you to gain: Slytherin Table|

Marina blinked in surprise, still not quite used to Damien smiling and waving at her, and got up silently, walking quickly over to where he was and taking a seat beside him. Dominic and his girlfriend were nearby, but she wasn't terribly bothered by that. Yes, Dominic was a prat. Yes, his girlfriend was a snob. But she wasn't going to start anything now, unless they did.

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:40 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He felt it, vibrating deep in his veins and coursing through him, it was a darkened aura swirling and straining beside him, cloud so concrete with pain that he could taste it on his tongue while they walked together, squeezing her hand reassuringly, to the table but his legs were stiff the entire walk to their seats. Dominic was on autopilot, empathatic energies roaring about him, he didn’t dare breath until he suggested where to sit again, and then held his breathe again until he heard her speaking, something about thestrals....

Did she know? It haunted him. He never let go of her hand as his rippling deep blue eyes captured her own obsidian gems and stroked her hand with his thumb reassuringly, the gentlest of smiles on his features as he held her gaze ever so soft and sweet as bliss. He couldn’t let her find out, after all—it meant nothing, it meant nothing. …But was he assuring himself, or her?
”I’ve heard a lot of rumors that might explain that, but, y'know Hogwarts-- it doesn’t matter now, we’re safe here, it shouldn’t be too long now before the feast begins, too.” He assured Eli, his free hand swiftly cradled her hand and now both rough hands captured her own.

In the corner of his eyes, he spotted an eerily familiar redhead approaching and joining Damien, and so, himself and Eliora in the process. He nodded to Marina, as she had done him, and while the awkward silence prevailed, Dominic was decidedly the first to slash the tension with rushed words.
”So… we finally get to take electives this year, what’d you mates take?” He inquired, eyes pinpointing Damien and Marina, moving along, he settled his sights on Eli, not wanting to exclude her. ”You said you wanted… art and divinations, right? Is your aunt still teaching?” He suddenly realized he hadn’t noticed her at the staff table.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 13
With Eliora, Damien, and Marina,
at Slytherin Table

╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:51 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Seventh Year, Slytherin Prefect

Dignified silence spiraled his statuesque form, regal bleeding out of his core as he stood head to head against the Head Boy of nobility and all things chivalry. Honestly, he wondered if the man across from him was even real, from the first day they’ve met, Storm felt to surreal, and it pierced deep into his flesh, he knew. Did the man feel rage, wrath, sloth, lust, or greed? He almost doubted it, but it was impossible.

And then, he wanted to laugh. The men were two sides of a different coin; one tarnished with sin, the other, polished clean to perfection. By Merlin! It got revolting sometimes. But the prefect remained callous and nodding, holding his ground only until Ronyo Storm finally receded. The prefect’s last parting words, ”right…”

Sparing a glance towards the twins, he decidedly let them be without so much as a single word and swirled around to find a seat where he could sit in vigil, keep golden eyes on everyone. Particularly a familiar silhouette of moonbeam hair and the one engaged in conversation with her, he was tempted, his mind sought each of their own using occlumency, but, nothing further.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Impish
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:04 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth

User Image

Damien turned to look at Dominic as Marina joined them. He had to think for a moment on Dom's question. What electives did he sign up for, anyway? He knew he'd be taking Wizard Law, which sounded rather boring, but was necessary. At least, his father had taught him that it was. He supposed it might not be too bad. And he did want to follow the paths forged by his line. Meaning that the lesson was indeed a must. And Ancient Studies, he recalled. That one was his own choice, of course. He did love history. He was going to reply when his mate turned to Eliora and asked her a question. He paused thoughtfully. What was going on between the two of them, anyway? He glanced at Marina while he waited for the girl to respond so that he could answer Dom's question without interrupting.

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games