Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:55 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

First Year Hufflepuff Half-blood

There was a sigh that broke her out of her little world, and she turned her mismatched eyes onto the source. A blonde boy from the Sorting sat there, looking even more nervous than she did. She blushed, feeling for the boy, and reached out a nervous hand to tap his arm with her delicate fingers. "E-Excuse me.." she said softly, then gave him a small, friendly smile. Daddy always said a smile could cheer up anyone, and this boy looked like he needed some cheering up. Her auburn curl hung over her green eye, leaving her blue one more visible. "Would you, um... Would you like to be my friend, too?.." she continued, feeling her cheeks grow hot. "My name is Faith."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Hufflepuff Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Iris looked down the table at the older girls Autumn was waving at. Kat and Ari were their names, and Iris waved at them shyly. She was wondering how Autumn knew them, but then turned her attention to the even older girl at the end of the table. She introduced herself as Jane, the Head Girl. Wow. Head Girl. Fancy title. she thought. "Oh, umm... I'm Iris Piper." she said to the seventh year. Just then, a head popped up right in front of her, smiling and welcoming them all to Hufflepuff. "Wah!" Iris exclaimed in fright, jumping back in her seat and falling backwards, landing flat on her back on the cold floor, her feet now in the seat where her bottom used to be. "Owww..."

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Good_Spencer45

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:12 pm
User Image
"Call me Christian."

Of course, the sigh of all sighs could not be easily forgiven, and the girl who was across from him with the cat, smiled. Faith, she said her name was, after she'd asked if he wanted to be friends. It was... a very simple request, like Kindergarten, so to speak, and yet, it suddenly made Christian feel very small, on the scale of the world. "Yeah, sure. We can be friends. I see, to be lacking those currently." So then they were friends. "I'm Christian by the way... well not really. My first name's Matthew, Matt, but I feel more like Christian today, so yeah." And cue the rambling... and the awkward. What do I talk about now? What am I supposed to say? Why are new things so daunting? "So... how's school so far?"

Year: First
Frost: The Eagle Owl
Learn more: Matthew Christian Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jane just stared at the table for a moment and bit her bottom lip. "Geez, tough crowd" She muttered under her breath. Apparently Jane had some how become intimidating enough that know of the first years would speak. To her joy one spoke and Jane was about to reply to the girl. Jane suddenly jumped slightly as something appeared from the table. She sighed slightly when she realized what it was. "Oh it's just you" She said to the ghost. "You know Friar you have really got to stop sneaking up on people like that. You and your other ghost give me a heart attack ever time, I swear" She said with a shake of the head, her accent coming out unusually strong.

ooc: outfit in top picture
User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:19 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

A giggle escaped from her mouth before she could stop it, and that made her blush like crazy, enough to hide her freckles. Christian. His name is Christian. So she really wasn't the only shy person here. She blinked at his question. "School only just started.." she thought, but that was rude to say. Mummy says being rude only lost you friends. "Umm..." she started, "i-it's lovely." She giggled again without meaning to. It was a nervous habit of hers. Daddy always said her giggle was cute enough to lift even the saddest spirits. Maybe he was just saying that to MAKE her giggle. "Do you like it here so far?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:31 pm
User Image
"Call me Christian."

Christian watched her carefully, and figured that she liked to giggle a lot. Giggle is a funny word. "Oh um... well, I've been aware that I've been here for about half an hour, and so far it's pretty cool. You know, it's all uphill or downhill from here..." Christian trailed off, thinking about what he said with his mouth slightly open. "You know what, I'm sorry I said that. It just slipped out." Christian took a breath before pressing his lips together, rather awkwardly. Everything I do is awkward.

He could have sworn that the girl from earlier, the one trying to get them to fess up their names, said something under her breath that wasn't exactly polite, but he couldn't make it out. He almost shrugged at it, but didn't. Christian knew she was the Head Girl, and the Fat Friar was with her, but he finally made a friend, so this conversation needed to flow. Yeah. Besides, it was only the first day. And he'd made a friend.

Good_Spencer45

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Great Hall
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay!!!

Katrina smiled and waved when she say Autumn wave at her. "Hello Autumn!" Kat called and patted Ariana's shoulder. She got up and walked over to the girl and hugged her. "Welcome to Hufflepuff, Autumn! I'm sure Chase is happy for you!" She smiled at Iris and helped the girl to her feet. "Who's your friend?"

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:45 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

Another giggle escaped her lips, and she had to clap her hands over her mouth to stop it. She took a deep breath from her nose, removed her hands, and breathed out slowly. "All better!" She smiled at him and said, "It's okay, Christian." She leaned in a bit and whispered, "I'm nervous, too." She didn't know if she was close enough for him to know that she smelled like raspberries, and she sat back quickly, blushing again. "Too close, Faith! Don't scare him off!" she thought to herself. Trinket stood in her lap, stretched, then repositioned herself and went back to sleep.  

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Good_Spencer45

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image
"Call me Christian."

Well, at least they were in the same boat. Though, when Faith leaned in, he could have sworn she smelled like some fruit, a berry, but he couldn't place it. He couldn't tell half the berries apart anyway, so it wasn't a big deal. But the leaning in thing made him feel a little bit better about being nervous even when he shouldn't be, and the fact that she leaned in at all. Christian could be real touchy-feely when he got around the people he knew best, so they were similar in that way too. They were similar in a couple ways. "So yeah. I know I shouldn't be nervous, but I am. When my mom came here, she was sorted into Hufflepuff too, so you know, keeping the family tradition going and such, but I feel like... well I'm not exactly sure how I feel right now, or most of the time really. I never talk this much." He flushed at the realization.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:06 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

"I-I don't talk much, either.. But you looked a little... Lonely." she stated simply. Or, what she thought was simple. "My dad was a Ravenclaw, and my mum didn't know about Hogwarts until I was two." She felt she could trust this boy. She didn't know why, but he seemed like the type. Her fingers automatically started stroking Trinket's long, soft fur to keep her calm and stopping her from breaking down into nervous tears. "Mummy's a Muggle, so that makes me half-blood." She chewed her lower lip a little, then blew her curl out of her face, but it only landed right back over her eye.  

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Good_Spencer45

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:15 pm
User Image
"Call me Christian."

"Yeah, well, thanks for that. Talking to me, I mean." Christian said, before divulging into his own family history. "So my mom went here. She met my dad a year before I was born and then there was cute baby Matt who liked to be called Christian. I think my dad always knew, or at least as long as I've been around, he has. Um..." Christian paused to take a breath. "They're divorced now. It doesn't really bug me most days, but in the beginning it was constant fighting over me. I usually just stay with my mom, but I still see my dad. So yep, that's my family history. Yay." Christian glanced at the cat the he had seen earlier but never addressed. "Oh hey, nice cat, by the way. I have an owl around here somewhere. He's fierce." Christian said with a head nod, before laughing aloud.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:16 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Hufflepuff || First Year

"Thanks Kat!" Autumn exclaimed, beyond ecstatic. "I'm pretty sure Chase is happy wherever I land, but Sunny might be the problem..." If she remembered correctly, the younger brother had some separation issues with her. She didn't know why though, but just accepted the fact that her siblings were always there for her when she needed help. "This is Iris, a friend I met when I fell on my butt." Perhaps words she was using to describe how the two first years met were slightly unrefined, but she was too joyous to care.

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana had gotten distracted from the sorting and began speaking to other students about the Music Club. She hadn't noticed Autumn, Chase's younger sister, was sorted into her house. "Hi, Autumn!" she exclaimed and returned the smile and wave. "Welcome to Hufflepuff!" If Chase and Sun couldn't watch over their sister, at least she and Katrina could. When her girlfriend got up and greeted the youngest Henrick sibling, the redhead turned when she heard a seventh year girl speak up. "Hi, Jane!" Suddenly, a ghost popped up in front of most of the first years. Not just any ghost but the Fat Friar. The redhead giggled loudly as several new students screamed in shock or fear. If I'm not scared, they shouldn't be either, she thought, still laughing.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:20 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

Faith giggled, still stroking Trinket. "Thank you!" she said, "Trinket isn't fierce, really. More like lazy. And she's a great big attention seeker, too." Her eyes lit up when he said he had an owl. "Ooh! May I meet him sometime? What kind of owl is he? Would it be okay if I gave him treats sometimes?" She pressed her lips closed and giggled quietly, cheeks turning pink. "Sorry, too many questions.." Animals were lovely, and she always ended up rambling on when they were brought up.  

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Good_Spencer45

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:31 pm
User Image
"Call me Christian."

"Yeah, totally. As soon as I figure out where he went. Oh and his name is Frost. He's an Eagle Owl." Christian looked around the room. "There sure are a lot of people here, strange to think that they all have their own lives, even if we never meet them." Christian turned back to Faith. "We'll meet the other Hufflepuffs eventually, huh? We we come out of our own shells. Or at least when classes start." Christian's stomach growled, and he sighed. "Well, I'm officially hungry."

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games