Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:12 pm
Yoko

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
ANBU

✧We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!✧

Ayame walked into the dojo looking around for a San clone and found a group of genin. She patted Daichi on the head, "Well then seems there are more people in here than I thought." Daichi nodded then barked and went after one of the dojo cats.

✧I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!✧

Chakra: 970
Stamina:455

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:28 pm
User Image

α к ιɢ α ɢ α η є
α ɢ є :: 2 0ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єɢ є η ι ηs υ η α ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυ :: мysтιc нєrσмє∂ιcαℓ :: sρєcιαℓιsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 0 0α c :: 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r α :: 3 5 0 / 3 5 0ѕ т α м ι η α :: 2 0 0 / 2 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
мσσ∂ :: вєrєғт

« Don't take things so seriously. You'll get old fast. »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----syri's familiar voice close behind interrupted my focus, nearly making me jump out of my skin, and I lowered my weapon so as not to drop it. I sighed. "It's a spadone, Syri. Just call it a great sword." He didn't wait for my answer, however, before speaking to Fia. Something about being stalked. I turned to face them, though I kept my distance, per my little sister's request. My usual smile was a bit forced, but I put up the mask effortlessly. They didn't need to know the truth of my thoughts, that I was hurt and feeling lost. The two of them got along so well, though that was probably because they were twins.
-----Fia echoed my thoughts about Syri being stalked, questioning what our brother had done to be followed. It wasn't something new, unfortunately, but even fake tears were enough to cause problems. Said stalker arrived a moment later, blatantly announcing himself to us. Coaxing up an eyebrow, I looked over the dark-haired young man. He appeared to be somewhere between my age and my siblings', taller than me and a bit heavier as well. Hefting my blade to my shoulder, I approached them finally. Hooking an arm around the taller boy's shoulders, I pulled him to my level and faced the other two with a wide grin. "These are my younger sisters, so I think it would be best to behave yourself, ne~?" I gave him a sideways glance, friendly but serious, before letting him go again and facing him. "Achiamel Gagane. Or Aki, if you prefer." I held out a hand to him, hoping he would comply. "You are...?"
-----Out of the corner of my eye, I caught sight of someone else arriving. Keeping that in mind, I awaited the young man's answer.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« A bit of optimism never hurts. »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

• sнυrιкєη :: 10
• кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Upper body strength increase [Fuu no Odachi - Stage Two]

• +25 chakra/stamina per rank [Power Package]
• D-ranked techniques and lower can be used without hand signs [Mystic Hero Discipline]
• Bukijutsu techniques require twenty (20) less stamina [Personal Attribute]

• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu wielding large weapons [Personal Attribute]
• 1 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Eiseijutsu [Class Reduction]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Lanfaer

brooystart

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image

Fiammetta Richelle Gagane

| Genin | Sunagakure | Katon : Fuuton | AC 0 |
| Taijutsu : Monk | Musician : Painting Pictures |
Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

In this world, there is only one road that is leading forwards.

Her leg still hyper extended behind her back, Fia's attention snapped to the stranger and her foot dropped down. She didn't appear upset or annoyed but her body was suddenly more relaxed, extremely limber and loose. As a dancer, it was a position that would allow her to move like a snake, fast and effortless "Following without permission is stalking." came the slightly heated reply, Fia's gray blue eyes flashing beneath her lashes "You're stalking." she stepped in closer to her twin, her arm nearly brushing Syri's. It was slightly overprotective and not normally what Fia did but she didn't want Syri to really start crying because some jerk decided he couldn't keep it in his pants. As Aki approached, she relaxed a fraction, welcoming her older brother's presence even if she didn't exactly like that he was making the stranger welcome. But..."Being able to do tai and buki is not exactly uncommon..." the words were obvious but Fia's tone was not obnoxious or rude but rather point of fact. As someone who could do the same, she was not impressed nor interested. But her gaze went straight to his katana as he touched it, her own hand vanishing behind her. Looking away, she saw the other new arrival, a woman with a wolf, but looked back to the man.

But on this road, demons follow in steps taken...

They'll drag the feet of those who listen to them.

They touch the deepest fears...

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

brooystart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:51 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

The San clone noted the arrival of ayame and the other kids to train, and was floating on a cloud of iron sand. He seemed to be...asleep?  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:58 pm
Yo-ko

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I

Daichi barked and gave up on the cat as he saw San. He used solo flight to lift himself off the ground and tackle San in mid air. Ayame laughed, and crossed her arms over her chest, "Sorry about that."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:15 pm
XAyame_HatakeX
]

Oof!! San got tackled hard, but daichi would feel like he just got hit by a train...he was made of iron sand after all. Getting back to Hus feet, the clone made a freezbe and threw it.

"Hello ayame"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:30 pm
Yo-ko

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame chuckled as Daichi stood and shook himself then chased after the flying frisbee running around the group of genin. He jumped up and caught it then returned it to San by bumping him in the hand with it. Ayame smiled and rubbed the back of her neck she really needed some relax time after the mission but she needed to train more, "I was wondering if you could help with Hsing-I Pakua. I know you have already done a lot for me and I am sorry to bother you in any way."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:35 pm
XAyame_HatakeX
]

San would take the Frisbee and throw it again, this time making it travel in a zig zag pattern.

"Sure. Start by learning to control your chakra to augment various aspects of your physical capabilities. Remember what I said about the five elements? Earth is to cross, metal splits, fire explodes, water drills, and wood smothers. "  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:57 pm
Yo-ko

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame smiled as Daichi once again went after the frisbee in a straight line he was smart enough to not go in a zig zag and slow himself down. Ayame nodded, "Alright." She began to move her chakra just as San had said. First she worked on the fire aspect. Fire was bursting. Lightning burst all the time and could create fire, so she did just that using her chakra to create a bursting action making a small flame a few feet in front of her. Then she used the concept of earth. Lightning in and of itself was unstable. So she needed to make it stable, she concentrated and made it to where the lightning was barely making any noise at all. Daichi finally grabbed the frisbee and once again brought it back to San. Ayame rolled her shoulders and molded her chakra like water. She concentrated moving her chakra in the shape of a tornado, use what you know already right? It went through the earth creating a small hole. Her chakra could already cut through things so the water and metal aspect was fairly easy. "Metal splits," she said to herself. She directed a disk of her lightnig toward one of the practice dummies and split it in half. She gave a small smile to Daichi who barked.
Wood smothers, now that was a little harder. How in the hell was she supposed to do that? She sighed and used her chakra as a dome over the small flame to cut the oxygen off. It was a good thing she was so used to making her chakra into a circular shape so it wasn't too hard just a bit of practice was going to be needed.
{Hsing-I Pakua Stage One-Complete}

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:02 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Ș ɏ r ɨ α ɧ ℓ Ĝ α ɢ α ȵ є
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: {ӎαℓє//ʄєӎαℓє}ɢ ҿ ȵ ɨ ȵȿ ʊ η α ɢ α к ʊ r є
ηɨɳנυтsυӎʋȿɨϲɨɑɳcℓαηℓєȿȿ
"Death Lays Claim to Us at Any Moment, Regardless of Action Taken..."

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----For Fia to dare suggest this was her fault that she had a stalker was beyond rude! And she was going to say so, to give her sister a piece of her mind she surely did not want. "I'll have you know I've never led anyone on before!" Standing straight, assuming a stance that was more a challenge than anything, fists on hips and legs spread out to steady herself. Despite her female voice, the way she brought her eyebrows down together, making her face into an expression of annoyance and outrage, gave her face a distinctly masculine appearance. Likely this was done on purpose, though Syriahl really didn't give much thought to her actions at times and wouldn't have been able to give any kind of definitive answer on that point. "Just because that one time with the three guys ended up badly, and that other time with the woman with the flower smell, and that one guy that smelled of fire...Oh, and that guy with the creepily sweet smelling breath...does not mean it's my fault I'm being stalked!" She then turned her gaze to her older brother, who had the audacity to proclaim she was calling that stupid spadooty the wrong name. She knew what the name of it was! It was spadooty! Shoving a finger in his direction, and placing a hand upon upon her back, she glared at him menacingly. "It's a spadooty now, it's a spadooty later, and it's a spadooty al-"

-----She didn't finish her sentence, for that was when she caught it. That scent, the bite, it was him! Oh, why did she let her hormones get the best of her?! Why did she have to touch his skin? Just because it smelled good and felt delicious didn't mean it was okay to touch! At least, that's what her last friend had said before running away screaming. Anyway, instead of panicking and jerking about, Syriahl simply gracefully turned, like the dancer she was, and somehow seemed to flow to her sister's side and stand slightly behind her. Only then did she speak, after the boy finished, and after her sister, the overprotective little sister, and her brother, the friend/killer of the trio, had finished as well, did she finally speak. "I plan to learn Taijutsu and Bukijutsu, but I am more the Ninjutsu type. Nii-chan, he can stay and watch, but if he touches me can you beat him into pudding for me? :3" The fact that she could say that with a straight face would likely make someone giggle, she hoped. Finally she poked her sister's side, trying to get her attention to be focused on her instead of the intruding pervert. "Imouto-chan, why don't we train? I want to learn some Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, and Nii-chan can play too, so we can spar and learn at the same time!"

----- Turning her head slightly, looking up through her eyelashes, Syriahl used her gaze to gesture at the other male. "He can watch, if you want!"

« "Live Life to the Fullest and Dance the Dark Away..." »
r y σ :: 両 0 , 0 0 0
α c :: 0 , 0 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 9 5 // 4 9 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 // 6 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Aphrodite Incarnate
Somehow, perhaps through some defect of birth, Syriahl possesses an overwhelming level of pheromones, of most varieties. Unfortunately, this is not under his control, not naturally. With her pheromones at nearly one thousand times the normal level of someone of her body type, he finds himself far too often on the receiving end of someone's love, lust, or hatred. For roleplay purposes, those who interact with Syriahl will either outright desire him, hate her, or find an intense desire to ignore them. More often than not, a sexual attraction is felt beyond the control of the victim, no matter the gender, yet with intense willpower the effects can be minimized. The only defense against this is a tonic designed by a medic to help counter the effects.
• +0 Chakra/ +0 Stamina [Training]
• Seamless Combat
All jutsu performed through dances are increased by one [1] rank without increase in chakra requirements

• Painting Pictures:
The user is able to perform on their insturment like they are performing hand seals, making brilliant ninjutsu appear. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform genjutsu through performance or instrument. Can perform B rank ninjutsu and lower at gennin, A rank at Chunnin, and S rank at Jounin. At Konin, all ninjutsu cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through an instrument or performance. at Sannin, ninjutsu cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

brooystart

Tao-Benshin

Character by © Lanfaer

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

chakra || 435/435 xxxx stamina || 165/165 xxxx rank || Genin xxxx r y o || 300 xxxx ac || 450

Shi allowed his hand to drop away from his katana as the shorter boy hooked an arm around Shi's neck. He would then drop slightly to look into the man's eyes for a moment before his eyes went off to the side. "I think I'll be able to behave myself, I'm not some mongrel that you find in the woods. I am a monk for God's sake." Shi would say with a bit of anger, perhaps irritation. However, he would stand back up as soon as he was let go and shake the man's hand with a firm grip. "I am Shi Seikatsu." He would say with a slightly less bitter tone before he dropped his hand back to his side.

Shi's eyes would then dart to the twin of the person he was following. However, he had now had a name for the person he was following, Syri it was. This other person was quite rude however. "We can agree to disagree as I'm not going to argue over the trivial matter as to what stalking is and as to what following is." He said, the more irritated tone coming back to his voice. He didn't like this one all that much. "You're right. Tai and Buki jutsu are not all that uncommon however, my other abilities are." He'd say with a grin before turning his attention to Syri. He listened as she gave out a few people that had bugged her in the past he assumed. Shi did wonder however, what type of tai and Buki jutsu they were planning on training. He was somewhat hoping it was the type the Monk's at his temple had showed him however, he couldn't be certain. "I don't know if I'll just watch as I said, I might have come here to train and I probably will. I am already here after all."

Quotes:

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

Jutsu Learned:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:10 am
XAyame_HatakeX

The clone gave a nod. At least ayame had the basics. The other little ones training seemed to be trying to decide what to do, and still acted a little strange.

"Well, now you need to manipulate you body. Coil and whind your body to both perform a punch, kick, fade and turning. Keep yourself covered at all time."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:17 pm
User Image

Fiammetta Richelle Gagane

| Genin | Sunagakure | Katon : Fuuton | AC 0 |
| Taijutsu : Monk | Musician : Painting Pictures |
Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

In this world, there is only one road that is leading forwards.

Listening to Syri list all those people made Fia slightly ill and fretful. Her twin was honestly a danger to herself as much as to everyone Syri interacted with "Syri...." her words breathed out even as the uppity man spoke to her. Looking at him once more, Fia considered how much it would be worth to say he was a mongrel monk then decided against it "Oh, Syri. I'm sure he's suuuuper interested to start his training." she said, her smile as artificial as it was true. The feeling of dislike was, for the moment, mutual. Monk or no monk, stalker or no stalker, Fia's impression of this man, this Shi, was shadowed by his following of her twin and that hand he'd put on his sword. And his higher than thou attitude. As for Syri wanting to train, "Train then." she turned in a flurry of her long bustle, smoothly avoiding Syri's poke to move away, boots kicking up the dust "I don't care what he does." bending, she scooped up a scroll, three metal fans glinting at her hips as the cloth of her train moved slightly.

But on this road, demons follow in steps taken...

They'll drag the feet of those who listen to them.

They touch the deepest fears...

Lanfaer

brooystart

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:29 pm
Yo-ko

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame nodded and did as San said as she faced a dummy. She stepped forward and coiled her body inward then shot forward twisting her hips. She aimed a single backhand to the face of the dummy adding in a some chakra to sear it just a little.

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:44 am
User Image

α к ιɢ α ɢ α η є
α ɢ є :: 2 0ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єɢ є η ι ηs υ η α ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυ :: мysтιc нєrσмє∂ιcαℓ :: sρєcιαℓιsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 0 0α c :: 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r α :: 3 5 0 / 3 5 0ѕ т α м ι η α :: 2 0 0 / 2 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
мσσ∂ :: вєrєғт

« Don't take things so seriously. You'll get old fast. »

-----ι didn't like the way the young man spoke. Apparently he couldn't take a joke--though truthfully it wasn't a joke, which I was sure the other two knew. It was still meant to be taken as one. Not to mention his uppity proclamation that we were arguing and that the issue was beneath him, or so the word 'trivial' implied. Still, I kept these thoughts to myself and lifted the great sword from my shoulder. "Of course I will, Syri, but I don't think that'll be an issue."
-----Turning away from Shi, I moved away again. The matter was resolved, so there was no real point in continuing it. I'd made my threat and protected my siblings. You're welcome to join us, and even spar if you want, after we've learned a bit more."

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« A bit of optimism never hurts. »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Sorry for the crappy post and taking so long. I've been super busy and haven't slept much. -.-'
• sнυrιкєη :: 10
• кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Upper body strength increase [Fuu no Odachi - Stage Two]

• +25 chakra/stamina per rank [Power Package]
• D-ranked techniques and lower can be used without hand signs [Mystic Hero Discipline]
• Bukijutsu techniques require twenty (20) less stamina [Personal Attribute]

• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu wielding large weapons [Personal Attribute]
• 1 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Eiseijutsu [Class Reduction]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

brooystart

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games