Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Chunin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Shikatsu got to the building and ran up to the hokage's office. He was in such a rush he didn't knock and just barged in. "Lord Hokage, Yuki is under attack!!!" He belted out, trying to catch his breath. He stood there and waited for him to say something, breathing heavily.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Raiden frowned slightly, as he assumed that he was the one being called Dress Man. "Okay...first, it's a kimono, not a dress." He said, trying to remain calm. "And second, I wear it because it's comfortable." The last part was added in a few seconds later, so he didn't seem too annoyed. He didn't want to leave a bad impression on a young girl now, did he? "So...." There was an awkward silence for a few moments, until the Hokage's assistant called them up. "...shall we go in?" Before anyone even answered, he speedily walked in. "Well, that was awkward."

iOath

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:33 pm

User ImageUser Image

Giggling, she pointed to the dress man and replied. "Heehee, that's why I wear dresses too! They're so breezy and comfortable, aren't they?" It was obvious she ignored his retort about it not being a dress. It was then the secretary returned with news that they could be seen now, causing Ayume to fling herself from the rolling chair, nearly falling forwards completely before regaining her balance and flipping her long silver curls over her shoulder like the little princess she was. Straightening her dress, she began to walk towards the stairs that would lead her up to the Hokage's Office. She was sure to not trip or step on her dress as she went up and stepped into his office without bothering to knock. The secretary had said he would see them, so he didn't get the luxury. She waited until everyone new who came in decided to blab their boringness before her. She was there first! No fair, no fair, no fair! Her cheeks puffed up in agitation. When the Kage would finish with the others, she began. "Hi again, I finished a lot of missions!" Giggling, she ran around his desk and held out the abundance of tabs she carried with her. Having finished her fifth C rank mission, she wondered if she'd get anything else along with just the normal rewards that came along with missions. Would Chuunin rank finally be her's?

X Reason for Visit: Mission Rewards and Awaiting Rank-Up

X I listed the links in my last posts, do you want me to repost them?
X

Grand Chevalier Haji
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:51 am

Master of 3 Faces

Diablo en Musica 92

iOath

kiropterain1

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis looked up from his papers to look at Ichi, he had expected the young genin to do well with this assignment. But it seemed things didn't go as both of them had planned. Though he was still young and nothing seriously bad happened because of his inexperience."In the end the village got their water Ichi, just because you needed assistance does not mean you failed But as punishment for your lack of analyzation you will not receive any rewards for this mission understood?" Anyone would know this was a very lax punishment. Like a flick on the head one might say. He then turned to the Uchiha."Ah Raiden is your name correct, though you graduated a while back you are just barely are coming in for a headband." He reached into his satchel of mysteries and pulled out a headband tossing it to raiden."You shouldn't be so lazy, slothfulness is one of the deadly sins also it attracts the wrong type of women." And then the little snowball of energy."Ah yes I've noticed that you have done many missions, I've looked over and approved them."He knew she wasn't here to only talk about missions. She had done enough so that she may be able to be promoted to chunnin but Noctis felt as if she wasn't fully prepared for it. Like the Hokage before him he needed to test their abilities to see what they could do. So for now he would hold off promoting her. Then Shika barges in out of nowhere yelling that Yukigakure is under attack. Though he would have preferred this be in private he guessed it was too late."And who is attacking Yukigakure? Also where is Jae?"

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:21 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Chunin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Shikatsu thought about the guys name. "A rouge ninja named Kyoji. He was the one who tried to kill the Yukikage before. He has gather enough ninja for a small army and will attack Yuki. Jae stayed there to help evacuate the civilians. I came he to get help. I would have been here sooner, but I got attacked along the way." He said taking a deep breath and waiting on the Hokage's response..

[
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:40 am

мєѕσкє ℓσsσ`. "Konoha's Explosive Combatant!"

User Image
- кσησнαgαкυяє ; - ℓσω яαηкє∂ ηιηנα ; - cσмвαтαηт

Loso` moved casually when entering the large domed building. His face appeared stern and serious, unrelenting even for the secretary trying to grab his attention. He made a few turns and before he knew it he was standing at the Hokage's door. Loso` knocked three times then stood back sliding his hands deep into his pockets he waited for the Hokage's invitation.

(エネルギー予備; Chakra Reserves: 270/270)

Exiled- Katana

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:36 pm

User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Rank: Genin || Village: Konohagakure || Bloodline: Bakuton [ Explosive ] || Positive Trait: Positive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Dig your own way..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ichi heard his punishment and was a bit shocked that the kage was not more strict. But it was still harsh in his idea. He wanted some Ryu to get some more stuff. But it will have to wait. "Yes, sir I understand and accept my punishment..." he said as he stood up but his head was still a bit hung and his eyes did not meet the kage's.

Suddenly it was no less than when the Hokage finished addressing them that news from Yukigakure arrived. It was rather harsh news too. "Ah......" was the only thing that was able to escape Ichi's mouth as the news was almost shocking. Wasn't Yukigakure just reinforcing their boarders? How could they let the same individual that threatened their village and leader so close again. It was almost unheard of. Ichi remembered after the first attempted all visiting ninja had to have the proper identification and paperwork to be even within ten maybe twenty miles of the village.

Ichi only moved to the side as he listened to the kage and the tired ninja speak of the situation. His hands clenched as he seemed to be getting worried that this issue could spread to them like a wild fire. "........" But not wanting to step out of line, Ichi just waited for the report to be over and the kage to make his decision upon the matter that was just brought to him. If he could Ichi wanted to prove himself worthy again, even if that means doing battle. And this time not making a mistake.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Bakuton: Explosive
Katon: Fire || Doton: Earth

Chakra Pool: [ 370 ][ +25 Reserve ] - [ 0 ] (( --- )) = [ 0 ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:21 pm

User ImageUser Image

Giggling as he said she was approved on all the things, she wanted to know if she could go to the merchant village for something. It was then that she noticed someone barging in complaining about an attack on Yukigakure. Her brow furrowed. That place...sounded familiar. Had she heard something about it through the walls when she tried to listen in on her parents? A hand covered her mouth in a bit of shock at hearing the situation that the boy and another had been in. Her arm got chills, which was very strange seeing as how she was in a perpetual aura of cold. Was there a way she could help? Or would the Hokage just throw her out for being 'too young' to do anything.

X So, when AM I able to get to chuunin.
X
X

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:14 pm

kiropterain1

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

Noctis thought about the situation carefully. He couldn't believe the Yukikage was letting the same one who attempted to kill him amass such a threat towards himself. And of course Jae had to stay behind because of the feeling she had towards Yuki."Shikatsu, after you give me your report on Yukigakure I can begin to make the neccessary move to help." he then held his hand up the the genin in the room ordering them to stay where they were. He then heard a knock on the door and he looked to the roof. Instantly a anbu with a blue mask appeared in front of Mesoke."The Hokage is currently in a very important discussion, he sent me to give you this."He handed the genin a headband.

[When i feelz like it! MUAHAHAh]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:52 pm

мєѕσкє ℓσsσ`. "Konoha's Explosive Combatant!"

User Image
- кσησнαgαкυяє ; - ℓσω яαηкє∂ ηιηנα ; - cσмвαтαηт

After a few moments the large framed door opened slightly, a good thing because Loso` was getting anxious. He looked up furrowing his brow as soon as he saw the anbu mask peering outside at him. Loso` listened and nodded at his words, "Understood.." The young shinobi grabbed his villages headband and made his way toward the exit.

(Exit)

(エネルギー予備; Chakra Reserves: 270/270)

Exiled- Katana

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:28 pm

User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Rank: Genin || Village: Konohagakure || Bloodline: Bakuton [ Explosive ] || Positive Trait: Positive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Dig your own way..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ichi saw that the kage had motioned for them to state in the very spot in which they stood. It was strange, a moment ago Ichi was ready to argue to the Hokage about letting him go and assist, but now it was as if the Hokage was dead set on making sure that he had a better chance to analyze the situation before he sends anyone including himself to Yukigakure. Ichi nodded in submission to the Hokage's motion for him and the other two the had entered the office to stay put and not move from their spots.

It seemed that the Hokage was going to make the needed arrangements for to assist. However where and if he was going to be included was on Ichi's mind as he was now waiting very quietly for his next orders from the Hokage.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Bakuton: Explosive
Katon: Fire || Doton: Earth

Chakra Pool: [ 370 ][ +25 Reserve ] - [ 0 ] (( --- )) = [ 0 ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:17 pm

User ImageUser Image

Crossing her arms, and letting her weight settle over her right leg. His motion to stay was ignored, seeing as how she wouldn't leave whether he ordered her to or not. The girl was stubborn and when she wished for something, she would do all she could in order to get it. For now she would wait to hear what it was this Shikatsu dude had to say before she did anything. Her eyes turned to Mr. Bandage Man as he seemed to stay his place as well. Seeing as how he came back from a failed mission, he'd probably feel the need to make up for his mistake by listening to everything the Hokage had to say. Such a kiss up. The child began to tap her foot as she eyed the person who was to give his report. Seriously, he needed to hurry it up so she could get on with her life. And with that, the irritable pink princess grew a momentary dislike of the boy.

X crying so mean....you make me and Ayu sad...
X
X

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu thought about what the Yukikage had said. "From what I remember he said ("Yukigakure will be attacked and there will be another attempt on my life. By the same man that orchestrated the last assassination attempt. That was what was in the papers my shinobi brought back to me after destroying the enemy base. Yukigakure has not always been in the best state, as has the nation in general. Thus the man after his head, Kyoji, has managed to amass a force that can easily breach Yukigakure in it's weakened state. He does not know when he will attack but he will no doubt make his move soon.") Lord Hokage, Can you spare anyone to go back with me to help me?" He asked, he was on one knee to show respect and because he was out of breath.

[
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:20 pm

Master of 3 Faces

Diablo en Musica 92

iOath

kiropterain1

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis sighed deeply for a moment collecting his thoughts."From what you've told me the Yukikage has no faith that Yukigakure will survive, I will not send my shinobi to die for a cause even the leader of the village doesn't believe in."Many would wonder if the Hokage was just going to do nothing and let Yukigakure burn."But, the citizens of Yuki should not have to suffer...Because Yuki will fall I doubt the Yukikage will keep the citizens within the village evacuation area...The only other choice they have is to come here."Noctis sternly looked up at Shikatsu."You forgot to mention that tid bit of information Shikatsu." He then looked over at the genin in the room."You three for most of you this will be your first mission out of the village, your goal is to ensure the safety of the citizens Yukigakure, in no way are you to defend the village of Yuki." Seeing the numbers and then thinking about how many people in Yuki there could possibly be he looked up to the roof and a Anbu appeared beside him."I want an order sent out, all chunnin level and below are to report to my office immiediatly. Gather everyone higher rank and I will give the orders to them after." The anbu nodded and vanished. Then turning back to the genin."Before the others arrive, I want to make sure you all are willing to go this won't be a easy mission it will be war."If any of them wanted out of the mission now would be the time to speak up.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:56 pm

User ImageUser Image

Ayume waited and listened as the boys were speaking. She tilted her head left, and then to the right, not in curiosity but more just so she could feel her hair move. Her attention was only caught when she heard the Hokage talk about sending her with the boys on a mission outside of the village. A smile spread across her lips as she began to hop a little on her tiny legs. Her excitement was overwhelming the fact she should probably listen to what was going on and what the reason was she was being sent out. Unfortunately, she was a Genin with the mental capacity of a hyperactive child and that didn't exactly work out too well. It was easy to tell she was more than ready to head out for the mission.

X
X
X
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games