Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:52 am
( waiting on villian. )  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:08 pm
Kagai jumped back from the wind attack sending floating eyes as scapegoats to get hit instead of him and the needles hit his shoulder stinging a bit but not drawing much blood he could not help but see the lightning attack coming at him he put his hand's behind his back so Nowe may not see hi jutus and was zapped by the chidori  

Xistund

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:36 pm
( I didn't stab you with a chidori. I sent the lightning out in a long range attack. So I zapped you. )

Nowe smiled, letting his attack die down from the area. He was breathing a little hard, but he was still ok, and the area would regrow...intime. "I think got him." he said, feeling a little confident. He hadn't fought Kagai much before, but he figured that his ey's wouldn't protect him from a hit.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:00 pm
(there edited XD and aww this would have been so much better if you stabbed)

after the body fell it poofed into several eyes and started to leak out the corrosive eye juices then the remaining eyes started to mold together into one big eye and Kagai was on top of it as it floated up he put a hand on it "say goodbye!" he focused his chakra into the eye and it glowed a bright red and fired a huge beam at the ninja's that also seemed to send him flying back  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:03 pm
Zane finally saw his chance, jumping up into the air after the attacking ninja, Zane appeared behind him. "Hiya." He said with a smile as he grabbed a hold of Kagai and spun around, letting go to send the other ninja hurtling to the ground.

"Ninja Art: Refraction!" Yumi called, using all the metal she could to form a giant mirror to reflect the condensed chakra beam away from herself and the others targeted by it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:17 pm
Nowe caught Zane's movements, and smiled, prepared to help out with the attack, and hopefully bring this a quick finished. He charged a Chidori once more. "Chidori spear." He held out his hand,a nd the chidori extended like a blade, aimed perfectly so that if Kagai kept his current fall, he would be stabbed through the heart.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:48 am
((Come on Xis, post, I wanna see Kagai get stabbed by Nowe. XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:22 pm
(you know my my villains don't just show up then die >_<)

Kagai falling puts his hands together for a jutus and eyes opened all over his body and the eyes fly out of his body to move under him to push him up making small wounds all over his body but it was better then a the eye's flashed like several flash bangs to disorder the ninja's as the eyes pushed him away and he started to descend in the forest somewhere to the east

Xistund

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:26 pm
Nowe put his hands up, wincing at the flash of light, but he still managed to keep his eye's on Kagai. "I'm going after him." he said, not waisting any time as he began chasing Kagai.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri flinched at the flash of light. Seeing Nowe go after Kagai, she raced after him. "Not without me you aren't!" She declared, keeping pace with Nowe. She was not about to let him face this battle alone.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:56 pm
Zane reversed the slant on his headband, covering his normal eye and revealing his Sharingan as he landed and followed Nowe and Kiri.

Yumi had to pause and reabsorb her metal as well as get the flash effect out of her eyes before she gave chase as well.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:59 pm
Not being very close to the battle Kohane hadn't been effected much by the light. Seeing Nowe and Kiri bolt off after the man tho it was a normal reaction those two were always following one another. "Typical" she muttered standing up slowly dismissing the slug she hadn't needed to use it in the end as it didn't seem like anyone was hurt currently. Walking to the area where the fight had been at she looked at each of the ninja noting the one she had not met as she gazed up and down at Yumi. She didnt' get to long of a chance tho before both she and zane had darted off after Nowe and Kiri. "Annoying" she muttered clenching her first slightly watching the four rush off. She was getting rather annoyed at the group that had been assembled and was currently wishing she was still on her own training in her Sannin ways.

Getting to the fight kyo made the last hop just as the three had darted off into the forest. "Dang it" he muttered watching them hop away. He wasn't the fastest genin around and the speed that everyone else was moving made it difficult to keep up. He had high agility not necessarily speed tho. "Sannin-Sempai" kyo called out hurrying over to the area the ninja's were at.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:02 pm
Following Kagai would take them to a area, that looked much like the spirit village, only creepy. Nowe landed on the ground, looking around the area. He had lost sight of Kagai, but he wasn't liking what he found. The place was torn apart brutally, with dolls and skeletons scattered around everywhere. Even the air had a dark dreaded feel to it. "What..the hell.."  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri came to a stop, edging closer to Nowe. "I don't like it here. It's.....weird. Too weird. Something went horribly wrong here." She said, looking around at all the dolls and skeletons. "Horribly, horribly wrong....." The entire feel of the place gave her the chills, raising goosebumps on her arms.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:23 pm
Nowe winced and grabbed his shoulder, his cursemark spreading up and covering his neck and half his face. My mark is reacting... "I think...we've found the origin of the cursed techniques.." he said, looking around the village. Suddenly, groups of ninja came out of hiding, each of them bearing the shadow village symbol. To join them, the Cursed dolls rose, taking on the shapes of thousands of ninja. Nowe backed up a step, "s**t.."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games