Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:41 pm

"I see... Go on to sleep in Watari's bed then. He ain't using it," Trevor murmured before gently giving her a squeeze and kissing her on the forehead.

"You're so very welcome. I know ya did," Maso slurred as his mind slid through scenes that seemed way too familiar although he was smiling sweetly. "You feel better?"

"Cool. We seem to have some things in common. I came up with issues in my knowledge with only you out of this little group," Ephraim nodded as he shifted his gaze away from Rissa and to a random spot on the wall. "What would you say if...? Nevermind... Stupid question..." He began messing with his copper colored hair nervously.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:51 pm

"but i just got up a few hours ago... i dun...wanna sleep...for another week..." truth yawned, starting to nod off against him.

"yeh.. i feel better..." she smiled at him and held his hand. "what about you? you alright?" she asked him, raising an eyebrow at him.

Lianna twitched lightly in her sleep, her hands curling up into fists as she had a nightmare.

Risssa looked at him with a small sigh, shaking her head. "c'mon... tell me." she sighed, lightly touching his cheek as she turned his head to make him look at her. "i want to know..." she smiled at him. "what were you gonna say?"

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:05 am

"I could always transfer some of my energy to you," Trevor hummed softly as he gently scooped Truth up and sat down on Maso's bed. He was happy he could spend time with his children now.

"I'm good. I think I had a flashback though," Maso murmured as he lightly scratched the back of his neck.

Hades had jerked awake at the sound of Lianna moving slightly and lightly put his hand on hers so as to comfort her.

"It's a stupid question," Ephraim muttered as his gaze met hers. After a few seconds he let out a sigh to seeing that she was adamant about getting an answer. "I was gonna ask what would you say if I said that I think I like you? See? Stupid question..." He continued messing with his copper hair out of nervousness while trying to keep his gaze away from her.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:22 pm

truth gave a small sigh and shook her head as she looked at her dad. "you dun...needa... do that..." she yawned and then sat up, rubbing her eyes. "i think i have... an energy drink in my bag..." she sighed and pulled a gatorade from her knapsack, smiling to herself as she cracked it open and took a sip. although it wasn't a perminant solution for keeping awake, it did help her wake up enough to wheere she gave him a smile. "heh...i gotta work on not using up all my energy in one burst..." she chuckled softly.

"really? can you remember any of it? or was it just a brief little thing?" Krystina blinked, tipping her head to the side.

still sleeping, lianna seemed to relax at his touch, her fingers almost seeming to lace through his.

Rissa blushed lightly at his question and chewed on her lip as she looked at him, not sure what to say. "i-i d-dunno wh-what to say to that..." she stammered. "but...it's not... stupid to ask...." she sighed and pulled a hand through her curls, looking at the floor now.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:02 pm

"That'd be a good idea. If you do that all the time, you're gonna be in an early grave," Trevor murmured as he drew a symbol on her forehead with his finger before lightly kissing where he'd drawn whatever the symbol was. "Too bad so sad. I gave you a little bit of energy to work with."

"It was more like a place that I saw and then everyone once in a while I heard something, but it was like Charlie Brown's teacher talking to where you're like wtf did he just say," Maso answered lightly as he tapped an earring and made a piece of paper and pencil appear. He picked up the pencil and started scribbling down what he'd seen. The picture ended up looking like someone's view from the floor of a basement or underground jailhouse, a couple of spots he'd smudged out as if it were too blurry to recall. There was also a chain attached somewhere behind the view he'd drawn as well as a shackle around a hand that looked similar to Maso's. "That's it... That's what I saw and I couldn't tell what was being said..."

Hades smiled lightly as he remained still.

"It's a stupid question," Ephraim repeated as he completely turned his face away from Rissa. "I can check on her if it'll make you feel better...."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Truth gave a small sigh as she looked at him. "i know... but its hard to do for me...." she murmured and started to play with her hair, a bit mad that her dad had done that but also slightly embarassed. "daddy.... you didn't have to do that." she sighed, shaking her head.

Krystina looked at the image in curiosity. "that.... that's ...different..." she murmured softly, hugging him as she looked at the picture. "i'm..not sure what to say about it..." she huffed and looked at him with her sparkling blue eyes.

Lianna let out a tiny sigh as she opened her eyes, glancing to her hands when she felt something touching them, only to blush and travel from the hand, up the arm to Hades' face. she blushed more, biting her lip a bit as she looked at him.

Rissa gave a small sigh and shook her head. "it wasn't stupid and don't say it again. or i'll pull that thing off your face." she murmured as she hopped off the counter. "and it's alright... you don't need to check on her... " she mumbled, chewing on her hair again. "besides... then i'd have no one to talk to..." she pouted slightly.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:03 pm

"I know I didn't, but I did because I love you and it's better than artificially colored water with ten cups of sugar in it," Trevor smiled lightly as he tapped his finger between her eyes. "I can make you a couple of power limiters that you can use as earrings. I have to use them or the talents I have in magic and chi would've leveled Ryxin's house and I might've killed your friends. Most of the earrings your mother tried making me remove are power limiters."

"I don't either," Maso murmured softly as he glanced away from the picture. "At least I'm getting somewhere with my memories."

"Mornin' sunshine. I think you were having a nightmare," Hades murmured softly as he slid his hand off of Lianna's and his face flushed a soft red.

"Fine. I won't say that it was stupid," Ephraim muttered before putting a hand on his mask. "You wouldn't want to pull this off my face... I don't think I could stop myself this time around. At least not for a few days..."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Truth gave a small smile as she looked at her dad. "that... that wouldn't have been good..." she chuckled softly and then laughed some more. "well; that was mom's mistake." she shrugged, still smiling. "atleast the sugar gives me a small energy boost..." she hummed.

Krystina nodded softly as she continued to hug him. "yeah.... " she whispered softly, chewing on her cheek a bit asshe tried to think of something else to talk about.

Lianna gave a small nod, avoiding his gaze as she thought about the dream she'd had, her hand slipping down to touch the pale scar that ran along her neck. she frowned slightly and let her hand drop as she continued to look away, her cheeks going a slight red as she realised he'd been worried about her.

Rissa tipped her head to the side as she looked at him, a confused frown making its way onto her face. "why not? what even happens when you don't have your mask on?" she asked quietly, curious as to what he'd done back at Ryxin's house.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:04 pm

"It wouldn't have been. Fortunately for your mother, she stopped harassing me about having so many piercings and never attempted removing them in my sleep. That would've been worse if she'd attempted that," Trevor hummed lightly as he brushed a hand through her hair only to mess it up. "Deception and you will always be my baby girls. Not even time can change that."

Maso gently gave her a light squeeze before kissing her on the forehead. He was happy just to be with her.

"It's nice to see you've gotten some of your color back into your face," Hades smiled lightly as he glanced over at Sheik for a moment. He hadn't done much other than wince a bit since he'd gotten back and been bandaged up.

"I become a monster without the seal that's been etched into the inside of the fabric to my mask," Ephraim mumbled as he tried to think of a better way to describe it. "The secret side of me, I never let you see. I keep it caged, but I can't control it. So stay away from me, the beast is ugly. I feel the rage and I just can't hold it. It's scratching on the walls, in the closet in the halls. Skillet's song Monster is the best way I can describe it..."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Truth gave a small sigh and fixed her hair back into place before looking at her dad with a soft smile. "i know that..." she smiled and hugged him.

Krystina's cheeks went a light pink as she kissed his cheek back, holding him close.

Lianna gave a tiny nod, not trying to sit up yet since she knew that she was still too week for that and would probably end up on the the floor. she looked over at sheik and frowned before she blinked and looked around, not seeing Kana anywhere. shaking as she moved, she lifted her hands and managed to sign to him. "where's Kana?" before her hands dropped back down, fealing heavy.

Rissa nodded at his words. "i think i get it..." she murmured softly, her gaze softer then it had been. "then i won't try and take it off..." she whispered, chewing on her lip slightly as she looked at him.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Trevor lightly bit his lip as he hugged Truth close, his thumb lightly brushing across her shoulder.

Maso remained holding Krystina closely as the picture and pencil vanished. "You wanna show Sky you're alright? He's probably worried about you," he murmured softly.

"I've been in here the whole time and no one brought me Kana," Hades murmured softly as he shook his head slightly.

"Kana is in Sheik's bed resting with Trevor and Truth in the room with her. Rissa and Ephraim are in the kitchen. Maso and Krystina are in the living room and Sky and Shadowheart are in Shadowheart's room," Lucian murmured from where he sat against the wall with the tray of food and cups of tea. His hands remained on the bottom of the tray so his natural lycan body heat could keep them warm.

"I'm still waiting for the leader assassins to approve a magician to set the seal into a tattoo on my back," Ephraim murmured softly as he continued messing with the ends of his hair. "They're considering having one put on my back and chest, but never explained to me why I'd have to get two tattoos..."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Truth gave a small smile as she held onto her dad, a small sigh slipping from her lips before her stomach growled. "heh...oops..." she chuckled softly.

"yeah... i suppose..." Krystina sighed softly as she rested her head against him. "i'll go talk to him in a bit..." she smiled at him.

Lianna glanced at Lucius and gave a small nod before she let out a sigh and closed her eyes again. without her voice, she couldn't really do much to pass the time; so she figured she'd sleep some more.

Rissa blinked and then shook her head. "so...it's gonna take 'em a while to decide i'm guessing?" she murmured softly as she started to play with the pendant around her neck, her fingers gently dancing across the symbols and jewels that had been set into the silver pentagram. "that's too bad..."

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:35 pm

"Let's get you something to eat. I'm pretty sure the guy you all know as Hades made everyone something in the kitchen," Trevor chuckled lightly as he released her from the hug he'd had her in. "That'll give you some energy."

"That'd be a good idea," Maso smiled back as the feeling of being drained of energy washed over him. He'd barely even done much today, but something other than letting Krystina drink his blood just seemed to make him exhausted.

"You're welcome. Just... Toss somethin' at me or hit the floor if you get hungry or thirsty," Lucius mumbled as Hades leaned back against the wall.

"They've been in debate over this since I was around ten years old. I'm just about to get it done without their consent," Ephraim grumbled with a slight nod. "It's a pretty pendant you have on..."
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games