Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:29 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin stirred and opened her eyes slowly, reluctant to wake up. As her eyes adjusted to the morning light, she looked over at the alarm clock. The bright red numbers read '8:05'.

"s**t! Ash, Ash, sweetie, get up, we're late!" Erin said frantically to the sleeping girl beside her. "Stupid... How did I forget to set the alarm?!" Erin threw on some clothes and ran to the bathroom to brush out the tangled nest that was her hair.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:34 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash groaned and rolled over sleepily, mumbling softly in her sleep, "Five more minutes...." She stretched out in the bed, no longer feeling Erin there, and splayed out to take it over.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:40 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin finished brushing her hair and reentered the bedroom, a blueberry bagel clamped between her teeth as she continued to struggle with her ratted sex-hair. "Ashika. Get up!" she urged around the mouthful of bread. Finally, her black hair was smoothed down as much as it would ever get.

She tossed the hairbrush aside and grabbed Ash's arms, pulling her swiftly but gently into a sitting position. "Sweetheart, come on. Up. We're late for work." Erin let Ash go and took three seconds to pick out clothes for her, tossing them into the girl's lap. "C'mon, baby, get dressed. We'll pick up your breakfast on the way." If she'd been by herself, that one bagel would have been plenty for her and she'd have skipped the fast food altogether, but she knew that Ash without breakfast was scary enough to be worth the extra five minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:48 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

When Erin pulled her into a sitting position, Ash woke up, and was not in a good mood. She always ate by seven ten and no later or she could be the biggest b***h on earth. When the clothes were thrown into her lap, she snarled at them, pulling on her white tank top and work one-piece as she pulled her hair into a ponytail. "You want to give me one good reason why I don't turn you into a smear on the wall right now? Food, where is some food? Dammit Erin, I'm not happy about this." She growled angrily.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:56 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"I know, babe, I know... C'mon, we'll stop by McDonald's on the way." Erin shoved her feet into her boots and ran to her car, starting it up and yanking her seat belt into place, waiting until her grumbling girlfriend was in the car before speeding out of the parking lot.

They made it to the shop in record time (five minutes) thanks to Erin driving like a bat out of hell. Both girls entered with their arms full of food bags; Erin had decided to buy everyone breakfast since she was late. She was relieved to see that there were no customers in the shop yet; she would have really felt bad if it was a busy day and she was this late. "Hey, guys!" she called to Trouble and Pitt, who were leaning against the wall and talking on the other side of the shop.

Her eyes wandered until she found Brian, at which point she smiled a bit sheepishly. "Sorry we're late, Brian, I forgot to set the alarm."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:05 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Before Ash had even reached her station, she had eaten six sandwiches, five hash browns, and had nine cups of orange juice. She looked at her bag and growled at seeing only thee more hash browns and two sandwiches remaining. <******** mornings. To ******** hell with mornings." She grumbled and took a huge bite out of her next hash brown, glaring at her father who seemed to shrink away.

"Oh, don't worry Erin. I think you got chewed out enough already from waking up after seven thirty. The Wrath of Ash is upon us boys, give her all the food you can and be good for the next hour. I don't want to clean up any more blood like last time." She heard him say.

She flicked him off and kept walking, remembering a few years back when Trouble had been poking fun at her and she hadn't eaten for a few hours. She had grabbed a small socket wrench and broken his nose with it, saying that if he spoke to her for the rest of the day, he would lose several limbs.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:11 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin laughed softly at the expression on Brian's face and decided that Ash needed the extra food more than the guys did. She set the bags on her girlfriend's desk and grabbed a single cup of orange juice for herself. "Sorry again, love," she said softly in Ash's ear and kissed her carefully on the cheek, moving away quickly to go over to her own station.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:19 am
Dukes Graham

User Image

Dukes heard Brian and figured he should stay in his true form as he walked over with Trouble to talk to Erin in private. He had only told Trouble, knowing that it would be more fun if it was only them. "So, Erin! Didn't you say you were the seme in your relationship? Like the dominant one?" He asked her with a grin.

{I know I could kill you right now, but I might miss the beat to this song. Sorry dude.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:20 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"Hey, Dukes. 'Sup, Trouble." Erin looked at Dukes in confusion and nodded as she took a sip of juice from her straw. "Yeah. What about it?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:25 am
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble gave her a wide grin. "So, how was 'Mistress Ash' this morning? Grumpy?" He asked in a playful voice, his eyes glinting wickedly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:28 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin's expression of confusion quickly shifted to one of outrage and horror. "How... How did..." Her strangled voice faded and she just glared from one to the other for a moment, then decided to try and play it off. She carefully scratched her nose with her middle finger while facing Trouble. "She's fine, thanks for asking."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:32 am
Dukes Graham

User Image

Dukes grinned more, his sharp teeth looking dangerous only by accident. "So, tell me Uke Erin. Did your semeness take a vacation during that, and leave you out of the loop? I thought you were the seme, not the uke that you sounded like so much. It was amazing how loud you begged." He mocked.

{I know I could kill you right now, but I might miss the beat to this song. Sorry dude.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:35 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin growled in anger as Dukes mocked her. Her pride demanded that she fight. So she lunged at Dukes, punching at him as hard as she could. She knew that while he was in this form, she was more likely to break her hands than even bruise him, but she didn't care.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:38 am
Dukes Graham

User Image

Dukes laughed as she hit him, letting her puch him as much as she wanted as he just stood there and laughed. Finally, he grabbed her and put her in a full nelson, calling out loudly, "Hey, Ash! Your uke is being mean to me!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:41 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash glared at the weretiger and stalked over, suddenly looking every bit the seme she had been last night as she advanced on them. "Excuse me Dukes, but why are you harrassing my uke?"

She looked at Erin in a suddenly much more seductive yet dominant way, a small smirk on her face. "And as for you, I may have to punish you for being so mean to the boys here my pet."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games