Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer couldn't help but smile at Gentlemind and Farsight. The male was friendly and the little girl was adorable. She gave the others cautious looks and scooted a little closer to Jo-Jo. "So... Is this like a permanent thing? You guys just... Came back to life and got out of her head because she ordered you to?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:43 pm
Seer Domingo Brighteyes

User Image

He walked up to Seer Glory Star and gently drapped his cloak over her shoulders, finally able to do what he had wish to for so many centuries for his unfathomable amount of greats granddaughter and whispering into her ear, "Lo siento mija." and kissed her cheek before turning to the Keeper, his purple eyes unnerving. "It is permanent, si. But, she willed us out as well, and gave each of us a piece of her.. como... life... It keeps us alive away from her. I am very impressed Seer Ragefist. This was only a theory of Seer Stingtouch to be able to do this. Muy bein." The first Seer told them, his body and voice strong and commanding.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:05 pm
Seer Yanice Glory Star

User Image

She clung to the man, her mind empty as she stood in her own body, muttering to herself. "Silent? Como? I don't hear you in my head... They said I would always hear you up here and that it was malo.... They put me en la casa de la locos.... so alone... but you were always there... Gracias..." Yanice told him in a slightly crazed manner, then she focused her eyes on the blonde woman, her vivid and unnerving purple and pink eyes seeming uncertain and fearful at being outside of a vessal after centuries of being dead. "I... I'm sorry for the... the s-s-slap... She needed... To snap out of it... Abuelo? Why don't I..? Oh, si... Not en la mente... Are they going to take me again? I don't want to be alone in there again... The room was so cold..... N-n-nada in there.... I w-was left for.... years.... Abuelo? Ah... r-right... outside..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm
Seer Ishatel Stingtouch

User Image

Seer Ishatel walked up to the distruaght Seer that had died at forty two, gently patting her arm and looking at her kindly, her red eyes comforting. "We won't let them Yanice. Aqui, I will hold your hand until you are comfortable, si?" She offered and watched as the woman clung to her hand tightly, clearly afraid of her captors from centuries past.

The sixteen year old Seer walked her to the bed and let Yanice hide against her, clinging to her right arm and sholder painfully as she looked at the current Seer, hissing at the girl's body and eyes. "Lo siento Seer Ragefist. You're eyes.... so, he used a spell to make you forget.... Bastardo... I wish I could help chica..." Ishatel told the crystal eyed girl and gently squeezed her hand.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

"It's fine. Don't worry about it," she assured Glory Star with only a little bit of reluctance. Jennifer frowned slightly and moved closer still to Jo-Jo, edging automatically away from the others that sat down on the bed. It wasn't that she didn't like them, but they had given Jo-Jo a hard time and insulted her, and she wasn't sure she could trust them. She wrapped an arm around her lover's shoulders gently and looked around at each of the Seers. "So. What do you all intend to do now?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:16 pm
Seer Yanice Glory Star

User Image

After a moment of looking at Jenni, Yanice shook her head slowly and said, "No. Ella es no mija. Mija.... De donde...? Oh... Ella... Marta es... Dead.. Si.. They stabbed her en la war... She was so young... Vente.. y cinco....? Si... Abuelo...? Oh.. Right...." She said then shifted away from the girls, teas in hre eyes as she fled back to the older male and clung to him again as she silently cried, feeling him put his arms around her gently and hold her. "They kept me alone Abuelo... You were en mi mente, but I was alone in the cell..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:53 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer frowned slightly as she struggled to decipher what Glory Star was saying. It was odd; when they'd spoken before the woman hadn't seemed so... confused, or scared. Cocky and arrogant, yes. Frightened and sad, no. "What's wrong with her?" she asked Jo-Jo softly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:04 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo returned the gentle squeeze to Ishatel, a faint smile on her lips before she looked at Jenni. "Yanice is the perfect example of the worst that can happen to a Seer. As a child, they thought she was crazy and locked an eight year old girl away in solitary confinment for eighteen years and then took her out once they realized she was a Seer. Yanice wasn't crazy when she went in, but she was a bit unhinged coming out. She's scared now that someone will take her away again. She was safe inside me, but she's much more vulnerable out here. Marta, the girl she just spoke of? That was her oldest daughter. She was killed in the conflict her death ended. Brighteyes is her direct grandfather with a ton of greats in the front." She said then groaned, her eyes suddenly heavy. "Jenni.... I'm falling asleep... Zoey is.... waking up.... I love you.." Jo-Jo told her and kissed her lips softly, lingering as long as she could before pulling away and laying on the bed and falling asleep, the minds switching slowly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:12 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer nodded slowly and looked over at Glory Star again with new eyes, suddenly pitying the woman more than anything. Her attention snapped right back to Jo-Jo when she heard the girl saying that 'Zoey' was waking up. "I love you more," she whispered before kissing her lover back, a bit of desperation in the kiss.

She looked away and climbed off the bed, not wanting to seem too close to the girl who didn't know her. She put the food that she'd brought from downstairs on the nightstand and sat in her chair by the bedside, deciding to just ignore the Seers unless they spoke to her. They were adults... Well, except for Farsight... And could handle themselves. They didn't need her telling them what to do.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:27 pm
Seer Kent Gentlemind

User Image

Kent frowned at the sight of the new Seer so desperate, her Keeper even more so. He slowly approached the bed, and his eyes swirled into an opal flecked whirlpool of crystal and cerulean. "I don't like her like this anymore than you Keeper Owens, and I know that she hates it. I am not going to let her remain like this, not since she gave us life again." Kent told her, and rested his hand against the girl's forehead, his fingertips barely touching her skin.

He slowly drew his arm back, and with it came a thick, rusty, warpped, and evil looking mass of black runes, the edges clawing to get back into the girl. He pulled the wriggling runes into his palm and crushed them, the girl groaning and hearing the Seer's normal voice mutter softly, truly sleeping now. "I removed the spell. She is back, but her mind is still injured from what happened. Her body is also damaged. I hope I didn't overstep myself as aguest Keeper Owens." Kent asked, his all blue eyes a tad concerned. It had been centuries since he had last done that.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:35 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer watched Gentlemind, first with confusion, then disbelief. "She's... She's going to be better? She'll remember me now?" Jennifer smiled and stood, throwing her arms around the male and hugging him tightly. "Thank you. Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me." She stepped back and sat down again, blushing at her display of gratitude but hoping that he would find it sufficient. Jennifer stroked Jo-Jo's hand gently, her eyes softening and her tense posture relaxing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:44 pm
Seer Tami Farsight

User Image

"You got hugged Gentlemind! Yay! You lucky guy you!" Tami giggled and climbed onto Yanice's back, hugging her from behind and clinging to her, the woman smiling and relaxing. Tami always knew how to make her feel better.

"Smile Yanice! We get to be alive again! We get a second shot!" She said and felt the woman kiss her forehead silently, Brighteyes ruffling her hair lovingly. After being together for so long, the Seers had become a family of sorts, even though only Yanice and Dominic were the related ones by that pure the bloodline. "Keeper Owens, you play glomp and stomp?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:51 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer shook her head and looked over at the little girl curiously. "No, I've never heard of that game. How do you play?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:58 pm
Seer Ishatel Stingtouch

User Image

"The game is 'Stomp and Glomp' Tami. And you play like this Keeper Owens." Ishatel said, and stomped on the floor before pointing at the blonde woman.

Suddenly, all of the Seers decended onto the woman at once, effectively jumping on her to hug her all at once. Finally, after a few minutes, Tami stomped and they all got off, grinning at the shocked woman. "That is how you play."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:05 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer squeaked and stared at the Seers in shock as they tackled her. She smoothed her hair and clothes and chuckled softly as she got to her feet. "Interesting game."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff