Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Josie Larinhal

User Image

Josie gasped softly and looked at Erin as if she had gone insane. "No! He would never! What on earth has driven you insane Erin?! Jeebus Crisp, have you lost your damn mind?" Josie hissed at her, her eyes narrowing. Internally, she was wondering why she felt the need to defend him so thouroughly from his own niece, but she couldn't help it.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:08 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin raised her hands defensively and chuckled. "Just trying to figure out why you don't want to be with him even though he's completely crazy for you. Guess that's your own business." Erin noticed Oscuro coming back over and hugged Josie quickly. "Well, whatever you decide, just make sure it's what you want. Oscuro... Well, you're the first girl he's so much as looked twice at since my mother died. Think long and hard before you tell him no for sure." With that, Erin went back over to stand by Ash.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:56 pm

User Image
Oscuro Lee

Oscuro watched Erin walk away before approaching Josie again, smiling as he handed her the glass of punch. "Here you go. I hope you like it." He took a sip from his own glass and looked at Josie curiously. She had an odd expression on her face. "Are you alright? Did Erin upset you somehow?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Josie Larinhal

User Image

Josie looked at him and shok her head slowly, taking the cup and sipping it slowly. "N-no. I just.... Oscuro, can I ask you something?" She asked hesitantly, her face a bright red as she picked her next words carefully.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:15 pm

User Image
Oscuro Lee

Oscuro smiled and nodded. "Of course, Josie. You can ask me anything at all." He held her gaze for a moment before lowering his eyes to the floor, embarrassed that he'd been admiring her warm blue eyes and how adorable her blush was against her pale skin.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:25 pm

Josie Larinhal

User Image

Josie looked at the floor beofre then turning to Oscuro, her face comepletely red. "Oscuro... Do.. Do you have feelings for me..? I just..... I.. Please.. be honest?" She inquired her gaze on his eyes.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:31 pm

User Image
Oscuro Lee

Oscuro looked back at her, startled, and felt his face flush. He opened and closed his mouth mutely several times, trying to think of something to say that would be close enough to the truth not to be a lie without telling her exactly how infatuated he was with her. "I... I um..." Oscuro ran a hand through his hair and sighed, killing time before blurting out the truth. "Josie... I... Well... To be completely honest with you... Yes. But I don't want them to affect our friendship... And I don't want you to feel pressured for something you don't want. So... If you don't feel that way about me, you don't need to worry about how I feel. Just being your friend has made me happier than I've been in years."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Josie Larinhal

User Image

Josie looked at him for a moment, considering his words before taking a long sip of her punch, a habit she had taken up to collect her thoughts. She swallowed and said in a shy voice, "Then... " Her face practically burned red, "Would you.. like to go out with me..? If... that's alright..."

She fidgeted slightly, not sure if she was doing this right or not, since she had no experience with dating or even love at all. "I.. I would like it if you wanted to... But.. If not, it's okay too..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:31 pm

User Image
Oscuro Lee

Oscuro felt his jaw actually drop in shock. He had not been expecting Josie to ask him on a date. But the instant he was able to grasp the fact that she had, he beamed like a fool. "Yes! I mean... Er... Yeah. I'd like that. Anytime you're free."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Josie Larinhal

User Image

Josie grinned at Oscuro and her eyes showed her joy. "Okay, cool. I uh... I hope you like to see art. There's an art show my friend is showcasing in, and he gave me a few tickets. Just, be warned,. He may try to pick you up." She giggled softly. "Like, hardcore."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:54 pm

User Image
Oscuro Lee

Oscuro's dark blue eyes lit up at the mention of an art show. "I love artwork... I actually enjoy oil painting, myself." He blushed and shrugged before quickly changing the subject from his own main hobby. "Well, your friend will have to be disappointed then, I'm afraid." He grinned slightly. "I'm taken now."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:07 pm

Josie Larinhal

User Image

Josie smiled at him and giggled again, the rosey tint on her cheeks darkening as she looked back at him. "Well, no objections here Oscuro. You are a very good man. I'm glad to have you be my first crush, my first date, my first boyfriend.. I hope you don't have a messy apaprtment.. I have a nesty habit of organizing things." sh esaid and leaned against him, nuzzling his chest lihtly as she held her cup of punch.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm

User Image
Oscuro Lee

Oscuro bit his lip as his heart sank a bit, remembering that Josie didn't like people with money and realizing that she didn't know just how well-off he was. "No, my... house... is very tidy. You don't have to worry about that," he finally replied, wrapping his free arm gently around Josie. He pressed his lips gently to her forehead and sighed. 'Don't be a fool, Oscuro... Don't let your guard down... It's unlikely she'll still want you when she knows everything about you, so letting her into your heart completely is suicidal. Lilia chose another man over you, and in all likelihood, Josie will too... You're not good enough for her, after all.'
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:20 pm

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

"Thank you, come again!" said Lizzy in a cheerful tone, waving to the customers as they left the building. The sandwich store where she worked had been pretty dead that day, so she told the other two workers they could go home. When ten o' clock rolled around, she closed up the shop, put away the food, and turned off the lights as she began the short trek to her car. She smiled down at her ring as it caught the glimmer of the parking lot lights. Her and Harmony's wedding was in a month, and Lizzy felt she couldn't be happier. Her dreams were finally coming true, and nothing could get in the way of that.

"Closed already, huh? Damn, and I really wanted a sandwich..."

Lizzy gasped and froze, turning quickly to face the person who had spoken. She couldn't believe it, even when the proof was standing right in front of her. There, in the harsh glare of the fluorescent lights, was her only ex-girlfriend, Heather. Six feet tall, lean and boyish, dyed blue hair, and a smirk a mile wide.

"H-heather? How... What are you doing here?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:34 am

User Image
Heather Johansen

Heather laughed and approached Lizzy slowly, taking in the sight of her. "Came to see you, Lizzy. What else? You really think I waited until closing so I could have a sandwich?" Heather laughed and stepped forward, putting a hand on Lizzy's shoulder. The joking expression left her face and a slightly sad, slightly nervous one replaced it. "How have you been? Okay?" She smiled a bit and looked Lizzy up and down, her piercing blue eyes lingering on her chest. "You've gotten... taller, I see..."
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games