Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:14 pm

"Well sir..." One man started. "Someone came and helped them out. They had an official badge with a fake persona, and all of our security codes. They shut down the security camera in that room, and gave the prisoners wigs and military uniforms. They went through another check before escaping. All three had legitimate information and fake IDs with the official seal. It wasn't until the rooms were discovered empty that we caught on, and they were already escaping. We pursued for nearly 50 miles until they cut us off."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:35 am

"Gotcha." Zil said, whistling a happy tune with his hands in his pockets as he followed Shadow. He then began once he had a feel for his surroundings that no one else was around, "So, Shadow. What do you want? You just rescued the rebel leader from near death and terrible food. Surely, there's something you would want"

Monica listened intently to their sides of the story, hoping not to get in the absolute leader's way whilst he was in this state. She kept quiet and listened, realizing that there must be flaws in the ID technology currently being used. Perhaps, extra requirements of fingerprint and retinal scanners should be implemented in every government institution. They would make things more difficult but as it stands, it's a good way to stop these incidents from recurring.

((OOC: Mhm. Zil came out of the bathroom ages ago. Btw.))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:44 am

"To be honest, I don't care that much... but Lo Mein sounds pretty good right now." Shadow replied. "What about you?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:06 am

Zil began to laugh, realizing Shadow was talking about food. He then began to say, "Well, anything would do right now but some tender chicken, spaghetti and soup sounds really appetizing right now" He then said in a less joking manner although nothing marked that he was serious, "Alright. I owe you my life until I am able to repay the favor" He grinned.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:48 am

"What are you laughing about?" Shadow said, raising an eyebrow. "We were talking about what I wanted to eat, right? Since we're heading to the food court and all..." She huffed, looking at Zil with slight irritation. She then let out a sigh. "It's fine, really. Just try not to get caught again. They've no doubt increased security, and I don't know if I could bust you out again."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:31 pm

(( >.< sorry ))

Saiyu raised an eyebrow at the two infront of her and yawned.
She found it funny her capin was being so open whith someone who was still technicaly a stranger. The red head grinned an idea popping into her head as the two bikkered over food.
Maybe if she could leave the two for a long enough period of time then maybe they might get together., then maybe she could finaly live a quiet life and the tide would be made out of mars bars.
Sighing the red head staired at the two, trying to formulate a fool proof plan.

Jay stayed scilent as the other officer spoke, the folder he had bought clutched tightly under his arm as he listened.
It was true the camp he had visited was probably not the more secure of the lot but he thought that none of the officers would be stupid enough to fall for that trick.
though by the sounds off it they weren't messing with ordanary people.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:24 pm

((Shadow's being 'open'? You know, Saiyu's plan most likely won't work considering Shadow currently has a slight crush on 'David' who is actually Damien... but the attempt will be funny.))

"Stop standing there like an idiot. Come on." She told Saiyu, signaling her to follow.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:33 pm

Damien turned to Jian. "You know. I thought we had stronger security than that" he said to the Chief General. He then turned back to the Jay and the other officer. "So what you're saying is that this person was able to get a hold of real uniforms and real passes and bypassed security without question or suspicion. None of the officers there checked for background or requested a fingerprint scan? Certainly you have computers and scanners in the camp. I know it was hastily built but I'm pretty sure that it isn't lacking in technology. Are you assuming I'm an idiot, commander?" the Absolute Leader stated to the camp commander.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:54 pm

"The agent had a high enough security clearance on her fake identity that most of it was not needed since it was on file. Under the information section, she had been working for over 10 years, but we didn't realize that it was imputed this morning. Such a clearance could only be authorized by the main hq's information department. Sir, I'm suggesting that she was able to waltz through security because she either has internal forces working for her, or she herself came to the main hq and had her fake alias made. To do that, she had to have through knowledge of the main hq's layout, as well as an admin name and password to create her alias. Either way, it was done the morning before the get away." He finished.

"Can you tell us more about this woman and the two who escaped?" Jian asked.

"Ahh... yes sir. The woman was about average height with a full figure, blond hair, and glasses. One of the prisoners was a rebel who we managed to capture alive, and the other was the girl captured with rebel equipment with her. Here are the prisoner's information and photos." He said, handing the folder to the chief general.

Jian looked at the photos taken aback. He turned toward Damien, holding up a photo. "Isn't this the girl we saw this morning?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:01 pm

((Did they see Shadow that day?))

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:08 pm

((Yeah, remember Jian made a comment about never seeing her around before, and Damien was coy and suggested he liked her, and then Jian was thinking about getting a girlfriend... that part... They never talked to her. More or less just passed her in the lobby.))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:29 pm

((Oh yeah))

"That face. It looks familiar" Damien said. He then requested a felt tip pen and began drawing a little bit on the picture. If he was right...

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:42 pm

"Someone you know?" Jian asked, looking over at the picture Damien was drawling on without getting in his way. He noticed Damien redrawing the nose and some of the face with the pen. "You don't think it's... but wasn't she..." Jian stopped and just waited for Damien to finish.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:47 pm

"Yes. She's the b***h we met at the club and who I took on a 'date'. Huh. Seems she's causing quite a lot of trouble. She's going to have to be eliminated as soon as possible. If we can have her arrested and tortured for information, that would be great, but now I am allowing lethal action if she is found" Damien said. This "Shadow" girl was beginning to become a large pain in the backside. She wouldn't even get a chance to be sent to the West Kinsington execution camp, lest she find a way to escape. Damien wanted her killed on the spot.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:51 pm

"It does look familiar, but the slim jaw and narrow eyes are common among those with Diethelm blood too. The blond hair is obviously a wig, but we don't know which features were changed using prosthetic. Not that I'm trying to defend her, but I just don't get why an information salesman of her caliber would stick her neck out that far for rebels. It makes sense how she would know the information, but not why she would do it. It shouldn't matter to her if they get caught or not." Jian replied. "Since the fake identification information is in the computer already, we should do a civilian search to try and match the photo. Even she has to have legitimate Diethelm paperwork. It might help us track the real culprit down faster. And if it was her and not a regular rebel, it means we struck gold somewhere and didn't know it. It would have to be something big enough that the rebellion was willing to pay her anything to get it back."
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games