Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:56 pm
"You've sure got some balls. You really expect her to last? You even see any monster down here make it to the age of 30?" Sikes laughed. "What the hell have you got to offer me in exchange?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:04 pm
"You mean other than the perfectly good monster standing next to you that can kill an opponent in one of the most gruesome methods seen down here in a matter of seconds with zero effort? Well, not much I suppose." Adrian said easily before turning his head to look at Sikes. "And to answer your first question? I know she'll last." It wasn't so much a prediction he made so much as a silent threat, with his cold expression and burning eyes warning Sikes what would happen if he threw Amaya away.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:15 pm
"Yes, and the little effort hardly excites me." Sikes yawned. Hearing Adrian's threat, he turned to him and began laughing. "You want that thing to last? She's insane. Deny it all you want, but you can see it. You can see she's losing. Want to know a secret even that thing doesn't know? When her powers came to be, she didn't run away immediately. That's all she remembers doing. She thinks her parents are still alive. She murdered them. The police reports say that the bodies of the victims were torn apart beyond recognition, something this one has been known for in the ring when she slips. And before you ask how I know these things, I know them because I do intensive research on my investments." He said as he sat back easily.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:19 pm
Kierra nodded,"We should...go home." She quietly began walking towards their house, never taking her eyes off the ground as she did.

(Do you mind if I timeskip to present time?)  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:20 pm
"So why doesn't she know this?" Adrian asked, his expression melting into shock and horror. "Never mind, that doesn't matter to me. I'd explain why, but it'd be pointless for a heartless b*****d like you." he said as he turned his eyes back to the match, gripping the railing now harder than before. 'Come on, Amaya, I know you can beat this thing....'  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:22 pm
((I don't mind at all, I was about to do the same =P))

Rock sighed as he played poll by himself at the bar, having a tipsy feeling from the group of empty bottles on a nearby table, one half finished. Correction, finished when Rock took it and chugged the rest. "Now you're going down, 11..." He muttered to the ball before sending it to the middle pocket. A smile of satisfaction crossed his lips.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:30 pm
Sikes merely chuckled at Adrian's horror before he also turned his gaze to the ring. The match was about to start.

Amaya stood in the ring calmly, shadows rolling behind her. A bright flash appeared before her, and with that, the fight had begun. Clashes began immediately, the two opposites doing everything in their power to get the upper hand early in the fight.

As the two clashed, Amaya sent a shadow to strike her opponent in the back, but it seemed her opponent had a similar idea, as she felt a sudden, sharp pain stabbed into her back. At that moment a feral growl escaped Amaya's lips, the girl standing for a moment, allowing her opponent to stab her a few more times.

Blood dripped from the wounds and onto the ground as Amaya continued to growl, before she looked up, a twisted smile growing on her face before she cackled and disappeared into the shadows, her opponent now looking frantically, trying to brighten the lights of the arena to flush her out of hiding.

"It's like I said." Sikes observed, watching Amaya give way to allow her darker half control.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:42 pm
Adrian gritted his teeth as he watched. He didn't know what to do. On the one hand, he'd prefer Amaya won her fights because that usually meant she took less damage in the long run. On the other hand, it really scared him to see her like this. They really were two entirely different people, her and her dark side.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:43 pm
(XD 11 didn't know what hit it!)

Kierra sat in a corner of her room, her knees to her chest. She had been hiding there ever since she and Rock got back, and she refused to come out. She had gotten too comfortable with Rock. She had let her guard down. And because of it, they ended up fighting. "He hates me. I just know it. I crossed the line and now he hates me..." "Just like everybody else."

(man, she's depressing XP )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:53 pm
Finally the lights were turned high enough to flush Amaya out from the shadows and force her into her human form, save for her arm she had replaced months ago. She still looked as wild as when she had entered the shadows, but she just grinned and ran towards her opponent, who began firing shards of light at her as quick as possible.

At the speed that Amaya was running, she proved to be a hard target, constantly switching her direction and flipping when she could, quickly advancing on her opponent, who now seemed frantic.

When at last Amaya was on top of the light user, she jumped into the air, her arm shooting down just as three spikes went through her, suspending her in the air. Two went through either shoulder, while the third made its way through her hip. The attack that Amaya had almost struck on her opponent faded and Amaya froze, suspended in the air as blood began to trickle down the spikes she had been impaled on.

Shock came to Amaya's face as she slowly looked to her opponent, who grinned and twisted the spikes violently, causing Amaya to scream in agony before she was dropped onto the ground, Amaya now desperately trying to push herself up, only to weakly fall back into the pool of blood that was now forming underneath her.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:00 pm
"GET UP, AMAYA!! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DIE YET!!" Adrian suddenly screamed into the arena. "YOU CAN KICK HER a** JUST FINE ON YOUR OWN, SO SNAP OUT OF IT AND GET UP!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:08 pm
Rock sighed as he looked at the pool table and couldn't concentrate anymore... Nor aim. The alcohol started to really kick in everything was moving. He put the pool cue on the table and walked to his seat and crashed into it. "Oh, man..., When's this hell going to end..." he moaned to himself, mostly because the bar was practically empty. he waved to the bartender. "Glass of ice cubes or something... Yeah, I just want ice..." The bartender handed him a glass of ice cubes, a little confused, but shrugged it off. Rock munched on the ice cubes, regaining his full control again. He then left the bar and headed home.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:12 pm
Amaya groaned, over all the screams in the arena, it was hard for her to really pick any one voice out. Still, she wasn't ready to die this way either, she at least had much grander plans for that. Swiftly, she rolled out of the way, shouting in pain once more before she swept her opponent's legs out from under her, bring her down on the ground. Once she was, Amaya was fast to hold her there with dark chains, getting a few shadows to chuck stones at the lights to shut them off. Half the lights were out in the arena, giving Amaya a large advantage, though she only grinned as her shadow hand grabbed her opponent by the throat and began squeezing the life from her, Amaya seeming to take great pleasure in watching the girl struggle for life.

When the light user fell limp, Amaya laughed and stood up, throwing her body to the side as she turned her gaze on other monsters now, her fingers slowly curling to a fist out of excitement as she looked at all the monsters nearby, moving towards them quickly with a deadly look in her eye before she screamed in pain, grabbing her neck for a moment before crumpling to the ground.

"Go get her." Sikes told Adrian as he tucked the remote for Amaya's collar away, sighing lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:15 pm
Adrian had already jumped the railing, leaping into the arena and running over to her. "Looks like you could use the moral support more than you thought you did..." he muttered grimly as he scooped her up in his arms and began walking back to the house.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:25 pm
Kierra just continued to sit in her room, scolding herself. Her stomach growled, signifying that going an entire day without food wasn't the best of choices, but she just couldn't bring herself to leave the room, in case Rock was out there.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games