Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|[ Oto ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:50 pm
Bro: *sighs* I don't know how well Keiji is supposed to know Genesis. He's been wandering for years before coming back so no one in the village really remembers him. I know I said okay but how far back does Keiji and Genesis really go?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:00 pm
Haruhi000777
Bro: *sighs* I don't know how well Keiji is supposed to know Genesis. He's been wandering for years before coming back so no one in the village really remembers him. I know I said okay but how far back does Keiji and Genesis really go?

Well he came here when he was 9 so a good while.  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:01 pm
Bromance: It's okay xD So, somewhere along reading your profile, I saw his height information. My initial response: Oh s**t. That's a lot of tall. lol
Hanzo's the same age as Akatsuki, cept, he can't really bring up the age thing since he's shorter than Genesis xD.

. . . But, Keiji JUST returned recently, and didn't they introduce themselves as though they were strangers? : P

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:05 pm
Bro: Then Keiji would have been eighteen at the time.

I need to refine his history...

If you really want them to know each other, then Genesis would have been with Keiji for two years before he Keiji turned Konin and left the village to travel around the world.

Iss: Yeah, that's why I'm settling this now.  

Haruhi000777

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:08 pm
Rendera: stare ...That was a formality!
Haru: Sure, lets go with that. Seven then

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:12 pm
Bro: Fine. Keiji would have already been a jounin at sixteen. So four years of knowing each other.  

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:03 pm
Bromance: What was formality? > :  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:12 pm
You guys know what's going to be an actual thing?

Minecraft Legos. XD  

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:13 pm
Haru: I'll gladly slap my knee ten times in hope for that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:18 pm
Haruhi000777
You guys know what's going to be an actual thing?

Minecraft Legos. XD

And it comes full circle. LEGOS - Minecraft - Minecraft LEGOS

The cycle.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:41 pm
Iss: Check it out!

Minecraft Legos  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:16 am
Jelani564
Bro needs to stick to leading his own team. And since Lol is the only Jounin for the ANBU team, he can be its leader if no one has any objections. That's how I see it at least.

Akatsuki meant to question the cilvilians still on the streets, and shop keepers as well. Oh Make up one more NPC and get a clone to take them to the hospital I think Haru still wants us to save one more person, so we can continue to the next mission in the arc! XD  

Its easy see lol

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:26 am

I think the kid in the burning building was the one that she wanted us to save.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:34 am
Its easy see lol

Also wanted to say, just because your character made Jonin before Bro doesn't mean he's a better leader. See the thing with the mission points, is they might allow you to rank up faster, but that doesn't mean that you character is actually on a full level as someone who would have spent years getting to Jonin like in the anima or something like that. Yes I know without time skips, it would be impossible for people to actually rank up, but unless you did a told of missions where you were leading people you still aren't going to have that experience. Same thing which battle experience and stuff. So really with the fast ranking, all it's really good for, is getting giant pools of chakra, and learning a lot of his level moves. XD Other then that, rank doesn't mean to much when you first get it.

Flamefox Merimac

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:37 am
Ah screw it, first mission is over. Everyone who participated can claim the reward for it. XP

I'll post and set up the next mission today.  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games