Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:43 pm
((@fiyah: I don't really mind, but you do have to remember that Alice is bending reality at the moment so you're cards might not work the same way))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

"There's nothing good about people..!", Alice snaps bitterly. She starts slashing at Rowena, her eyes burning with cold fury and pain. Eight of the card soldiers passed harmlessly through the other woman since they had been illusions, but the remaining two were as real as anything in the immediate area and stab their spears at her.

The Jabberwocky snarls as it pulls its head away from Cryogon's fists, lashing out at him with its tail in an attempt to knock him away.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:49 pm
Moving with the kick Brinks legs seemed to buckle as he went down. As he did tho he reversed the grip as he fell pulling star back as he swept at her feet with his free leg. The one she had kicked moving upwads towards her side he tugged at her harder to flip her over him.
(Well for someone a lot stronger he's using tai jutsu since it uses your own strength against you.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:51 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Yes there is," Rowena said calmly. She telekinetically pulled the knives from Alice's grip and threw them to the ground, at the same time swiping out with one arm and sending the card soldiers and their spears flying backward. "You're just choosing not to see it."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:56 pm
(Makes sense. smile )

Star squeaked as she was flipped and she landed hard, but her grip on Brink was firm and from her position on the ground she twisted to get a better hold of him and so she could brace her legs against him, pulling him into a flip of her own.

(She's not very good at any kind of martial arts herself, mostly she just knows bits and pieces of a few different styles to make her adaptable. But again, not very good. XD)  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:57 pm
Cryogon was used to the abilities of draconic beings, so he saw the tail attack coming. He flew away from the strike, then launched a cold beam from his mouth, attempting to put the Jabberwocky on ice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:59 pm
((I find it amusing that you're trying to reason with an insane person who isn't choosing not to see it, she flat out can't because of her insanity.
Have I even managed to hit you..?))

The pale woman seems to growl, the world warping even further as her rage and pain increase. The ground cracks and strange, nightmarish trees and assorted animals begin to emerge from them. Of course, this meant that she was burning through her energy faster, a fact she was aware of but was currently too angry to care. "Since you seem to know everything, then why does it hurt..."

The surge of power from Alice also effected the Jabberwocky, causing it to start grow larger and suddenly split into two. The second one suddenly takes to the air after Cryogon and the original charges Jenos, barely avoiding the ice.

'Who in the world am I?'

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:03 pm
As she attempted to flip him Brink pulled hard on her grip getting himself close as he moved instead over the attempted flip and into a sitting position now on her chest. Lifting his hands above her head to direct where stars arms moved he moved his knees up to just under her armpits keeping her arms from being able drop back down to her sides. "Now then simply copying won't do" he said from where he was at putting his full weight now on stars chest as he sat there workin to slip out of her grip.
(army combatives)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:08 pm
((That first knife throw hit me. After that, no. Am I godmoding? 'Cause I'm pretty sure I'm within what I specified in my profile...))

"I never said I knew everything," Rowena said, still calm though the world was drastically changing around them. She hoped it would change back if they stopped this crazy. Otherwise she didn't know what she could do about it. "I don't know why you're hurting. Except that maybe you're hurting yourself."

((I get the feeling I'm gonna have to use the energy bursts soon...yay!))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:09 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

((Gotcha))

"Come on, come to daddy." Jenos teased and dodged the charging monster and jumped on it's back, using his card to take control of it. "All right, since I'm on you, you're gonna go attack the clone, right?" Jenos asked and patted the Jaberwocky's head affectionately.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:13 pm
Star wasn't letting go for anything. She held on to Brink, not liking the weight on her chest but needing time to think. At the same time she was fighting back her bodies urge to catch fire, her temperature fluctuating noticeably, but not to anything unbearable for Brink, feeling more like a the sun peaking in and out behind clouds on a summer day.

Finally getting her temp under control she wriggled a little under Brink, getting her feet planted firmly to give herself enough leverage to bring her knee up to the man's back. If she were a normal female it was a move that probably wouldn't have been at all affective from the angle, but she hoped were her strength it would do something.

Raining Eri

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:23 pm
Sneering as her knee struck him in the back Brink looked down at her. Damn fighting against someone with super strength hurts he thought suddenly hopping up. As he did both of his feet went into the place he had his arms at earlier keeping her arms stuck up. Pulling back Brink moved her arms up towards the sky as he pinched them between his knees. Shifting quickly before she had a chance to react Brink spun his foot moving as his left foot was placed against the small of her neck and her right arm was locked in between his knees as he fell back. The position he had changed into put Star into an arm bar with her elbow between his knees as he started to pull down. It was evident tho he wasn't giving it all into the move not wantin to break the girls arm so much as make her submit.
(Moving from the mount to the armbar. Still army. Ombativra since I don't know what they got it from lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:37 pm
(Last post of the night. Battery is running low and it's been threatened that I will be woken up early. Also, I appreciate you giving me move names. I like getting a look at things.)

Star squeaked once more before giving a grunt as she felt the strain on her arm, and so she tried to get her arm back with a good old fashioned tugging on. When that didn't work (mostly due to apprehension of what that could do) she tried to use her smaller size to her advantage. She got closer to Brink to relieve the strain and turned slightly, which added the strain back but then she was able to use her other hand to grab her captured one and began tugging that way, essentially arm wrestling with herself to try and break the hold.  

Raining Eri

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:53 pm
((@Tayuya: I'm just tired and couldn't remember so I thought I should ask. Didn't think you were godmodding))

Alice smiles humorlessly at Rowena, eyes seeming to crack more with every change in reality. "What would I gain from hurting myself..? What do you gain from hurting me..?", she asks with a short bitter laugh. She suddenly darts to the side, vanishing behind a tree as another tree suddenly swings it branches at Rowena, twisting to reveal that it had a face.

Jobberwocky1 snarls in confusion, resisting Jenos's control much like when you have a pokemon that's too high a level for the trainer.

'Who in the world am I?'

((So we've had a Yu-Gi-Oh! and a Pokemon reference, how many more can we get?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:04 am
((Kk.))

Rowena dodged the branches and stared coolly at the tree. "I didn't hurt you, Alice. I gain nothing from hurting anyone. You did that yourself by trying to deflect your own weapon when I wasn't even aiming it at you. I was aiming for your cloak." She made a small, sharp gesture, and the bark that made up the tree's face was torn off, rendering it inert again.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:09 am

"I meant you fighting against me..." The pale woman watches Rowena, her eyes glowing eerily from the light seeping from the cracks. More trees begin to attack, Alice moving swiftly to another location during the distraction while leaving a doppelganger behind the tree.

'Who in the world am I?'

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games