Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:45 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

The phantom vanishes as Arielle runs towards the golem and jumps onto it's back, sinking two shadowy swords into it's shoulders to hang on. From her current position she could see the green talisman and frowns when she see's what's on it. "Anyone know why this thing has 'wood' written on it?", she calls out to the others.

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:03 pm
(I doubt it would have wood on it if I hit the white one and it destroyed the limb it was attached to but the green one hit with a fire arrow restored everything. I could be wrong tho could be complimentary element's to color fire to light, earth to wood.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:38 am
((I'm going by what Sean told me so you should tell him that))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:03 am
Kuzan landed on the ground and sighed. "Wood huh...." He said looking around.

((are the lbeachers wooden bleachers? XD))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:59 am
((I imagined them metal, but the floor is wood))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:57 am
((haha alright))

Kuzan rapidly kicked the floor in a circle breaking the wooden board and the concrete underneath. "hey Arielle! Catch!" He said lifting up several wooden boards and throwing them to the girl.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:26 pm
(Come on guys, you can all do this! I have the utmost faith you'll be able to figure this out without me outright telling you or having Grimm come by and solving everything. You're all on the right track at the very least. Remember Clyde's last words and what I underlined. Really think. I believe in you all! Oh and Tayuya. you are a cruel person crying Now no one can ever use that paper as origami. And Dragon, you are half right with what you had Gamer mutter to himself. Again, HALF right. Can't so no more. Good luck.)

Way before the golem had time to react, his right arm had fallen off yet again. The white runic parchment that had been zapped by Hex became wrinkled. The metal giant turned it's head and glared at the student on its shoulder. The golem then let out another thunderous roar before trying bite at pesky Hive student.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:00 am
((@Sean: Hee hee! She's called Hex for a reason, buddy. Have you ever been hexed? It's not fun. The point is to be cruel.

Um, so, I may or may not be posting between now and next Wednesday. I am at my grandmother's house, using her computer because I just found out that my laptop won't connect with her network, and I don't want to abuse her generosity in allowing me to use her computer for internet...if I do post, my posts won't be pretty like they normally are. Please forgive that.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:08 am
(Lol I know what a hex is and thankfully no I have not. I was just joking. But going so far as make it so that no one can craft that papaer into anything is unforgivable! Hex is officially the lowest of the low! Right down there with people who make internet parodies. XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:27 pm
((Never gonna give you up! rofl ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:48 pm

Blinking in surprise, she barely catches a board in time and manages to deflect the rest with it. "What am I supposed to do with this?", she grumbles, now dangling from the golem's back by one sword. Sighing, she wacks the wood talisman with it since it is the only one in reach to see if something would happen. If not, she was just going to rip the thing off.

-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:21 pm
"Morrigan! Try using the jagged edge!" Katriana called, dodging a swing from the golem.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:26 pm
Kuzan jumped into the air to dodge a attack form the golem. "You wanted wood! So I pulled up the floorboards!" He yelled As he landed on the golem's arm and hung on. "Damn this things is crazy!" He said as he clung to the arm..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:19 pm
Now that the metal giant was missing an arm, it had fewer methods of attack. That didn't it stop it from going all out. The tiny student pulling out the purple bolts of misfortune stepped off the metal golem arm before it could crush her with its monstrous metal teeth. A moment later, the golem had a new nuisance dangling from its arm. A boy with shin and arm guards just dangling from its metal like a mountain climber hanging on for dear life. The metal giant furrowed its metallic eye sockets and began to spin around like a hammer throwing athlete in attempts to shake the little bugger off.

(Quick question: Who here has played Shadow of the Colossus?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:04 pm
((I watched a friend play it once. It looks like a fun game from what I remember))

"I didn't say I wanted wood, I wanted to know if anyone knows why this thing has wood written on it!", Arielle snaps at Kuzan. She hangs on desperately to the single sword still embedded in the golems back as she tries to use the jagged edge like Katriana suggested. Letting out a frustrated growl, she drops the wood and just tries to rip the damn talisman off.

-Winston Churchill

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games