Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:51 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rather than answer Dreamer, Snow Raven simply moved the edge of her cloak so the witch could see the wound Kuzan's spear had left. She hated showing weakness in front of her team since it had gotten them in trouble many times when she led the Titans, but she was in enough pain and had lost enough blood that, without someone physically supporting her, she teetered a bit where she stood and more blood sprinkled the snow at her feet, steaming where it landed.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer nodded, then stopped in confusion. "How do we do that?" she asked.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:12 am
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer's usually distracted gaze instantly focuses on the wound. She gently puts a hand against the wound and starts uttering a healing spell, her hand glowing as it starts to take effect. After several long moments, the wound is healed. "We need to get someone who specealizes in healing...", the witch mutters tiredly, healing always tiring her more than most magic.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:07 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow nodded. "I'd have to agree with you there."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:17 pm
"clear a path...that's what i want!" He said as he breathed a doem of fire around him and the villain. "Get the snow to the body!" he ordered as he turned to face the mad doctor. "I'll get revenge for what you did 20 years ago creed!"

Creed laughed. "Is that so?" He said as his body began to turn into smoke. He pulled the gas mask over his face. "Well then my boy! let's finish this!" he said as eyes appeared in the smoke and smoke dragons flew at feng

Kaya grabbed Datascape's arm. "Let's go. My father needs us to get that snow to the body." She said pulling her along to the others  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:29 pm
(So is that smoke still blocking the snow? )

"R-Right..." Datascape said, not expecting Kaya to drag her towards the others. She was still confused on what was going on, but it appears that this man is a great enemy than Frosty.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:47 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer frowned. Clear a path? How? Did she have an arrows that could--wait, of course! She pulled a strange-looking arrow from her quiver. Instead of an arrowhead, it had what looked like a propellor attached to the end of the shaft. With a flick of a tiny switch in the fletching, she started the propellor moving and nocked the arrow to her bow. She drew back on the bow and shot the arrow at the smoke, hoping it would work.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:57 am
The snow jumped forward moving towards the body after the smoke was cleared. It was almost to it's target.

A circle of smoke trapped the snow as a smoke copy of creed formed, towering over the snow. "Back off...master says you can't go home yet!"

"Do you think you can launch me over to the smoke? I can clear it quickly!" She asked Datascape looking back at her.

((yes the smoke is blocking it's path))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:40 pm
"Alright, lets give it a try." Datascape said as she whistled for her dragon to come near. She herself wasn't that strong, but a dragon's strength should be more than enough. "Hop on its tail unless you rather be thrown by its mouth." She told Kaya.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:15 pm
Kaya jumped onto the tail and smirked. "Alright launch me!" She said as she looked towards the evil smoke man with a determined look.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:41 pm
(Hey Voodoo? What do we do?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:04 pm
"Okay!" Datascape said and signaled her dragon to launch Kaya. The fire dragon moved its tail back then quickly snapped it forward towards the smoke, sending Kaya at quite the speed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:35 am
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"So anything a tired witch and an untrained illusionist can do?", Dreamer asks as she turns to keep an eyes on the fight.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:14 pm
Kaya started to spin as she turned into her bird form. Fire wrapped aroud her as she turned into a drill and flew at the smoke clone.

Creed launched feng out of the dome. "Too easy..." He said smirking

Feng flew through the air defeated and landed next to the other leaguers. "He packs a punch guys...." he said panting and watching his fire dome start to snuff out.

Kaya hit her mark and drilled into the smoke clone clearing a path for the snow. "Go!"

The snow moved quickly through the opening. It finally reached the body as it wrapped around the body before diving into it through the open mouth. Kuzan's eyes shot open and he toke a deep breath as his skin turned icy white. He sat up and coughed before standing. He sighed as the air froze infront of his mouth before smirking. "thanks cousin...." He said as he made his spear appear in his hands. the black spear glowed and turned white.

Creed growled. "Damn it....oh well. I'll just have to kill now instead of later!" He said before sending a large barrage of smoke dragons at Kuzan

"now watch, as i get payback on the good doctor." He said spinning the spear and stabbing a dragon freezing them in a wave of ice. He pulled his spear out making them all crumble before walking forward towards the smoke man.

Creed growled again. "Damn it...." He said before smirking. A smoke copy formed behind blink and grabbed the diamond form him before flying back to creed. "You think I didn't think this through? this is a setback...." He said laughing. He grabbed the diamond as smoke wrapped around Kaya trapping her. "I have one of the keys here....and two up north....I'm almost finished gathering the keys!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:22 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven's eyes narrowed, and she took a quick breath and teleported into the smoke around the girl. She grabbed Kaya and teleported her out of the smoke. "I don't think so, Creed." She was still weak from the wound Dreamer had healed, but even weakened, she was strong enough to continue fighting if need be.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:48 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Amidst the ongoing chaos, Blink held onto the diamond as tightly as he could. Feng, Archer, Datascape, and Feng's daughter were fighting with all all they had. Until, something happened to Kuzan. The fighters were trying to let the strange snow reach kuzan body. Once the snow did, Kuzan seemed to reclaim control of his body. Was it true? Was he under some kind of spell cast by this Dr. Creed. Blink went numb. Both his sword and the diamond fell out of his hands. What was going on?

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(Really REALLY wasn't sure of what to do. How heck to fight smoke?!
Edit: I accidentally wrote Dreamer instead of Datascape.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games