Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:41 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Looking at him as he took the suitcase back Dead shifted slightly as he sighed. "I am nobody" he said looking at him a bored look over his face as he stood there crossing his arms. If the man couldn't tell the resemblance he didn't plan to point it out for him. "Don't worry about me no one that will make a difference one way or another in your life so forget me like you would a store clerk in a town you just passed thru" Dead said keeping a solemn face on as he looked over at the others.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:51 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

"Deadzone. Not smart to be rude to a League member. You may be working with Blink sometime in the near future," Archer said, pushing off the wall she'd been leaning against and crossing to where Blink and Deadzone stood. "And if you're rude to a possible teammate, they may just decide not to help you when you need it."

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:09 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

A slow and steady sigh exited Clyde's lips. This kid was turning out out to be a classic teen. A bit of a rebel and not always willing to cooperate. "Well ain't that fat lie. You have to be somebody. You're on the Team. All I'm asking for is a name. I haven't been briefed on everyone in the team. Even though I know the fire tart over there is Feng's daughter's, Kaya, and the one floating on air is Arcana's son, I have no idea who you are. All I know is that you can make portals, and you got hair like..." Clyde stopped himself as looked over at Brink who was still resting against a wall then back to the boy. He grabbed the boys shoulders. "Hold still for just a sec." Clyde positioned the boy so that he was parallel to Brink in the Leaguer's sights. It took a moment of switching between the two, but Clyde could see the the similarities. "Oh..my..GOD!!!" He exclaimed in the boy's face. "Are you related to Brink?" Clyde said with his mouth hanging open. He was completely stunned. So stunned that he didn't realize that he might have possibly offended the boy.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:18 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Your not the quickest of hero's mentally are you" Dead said nearly kicking the man in the nuts when he grabbed his shoulder a pain shooting thru him as it was still not quite in good shape after dislocating it just the day prior. Moving himself out of Clyde's grip Dead rubbed his shoulder as he looked at the man not seeming to be very happy about his loudness or the fact that he so brainlessly pointed out the obvious.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Clyde's attitude quickly changed just as the boy in front of him had become even more aggressive. He held his should with care. The Leaguer made a mental note of it. Something's up with his shoulder. Wait, I recognize that kind of care. He recently had it dislocated. Poor kid. At least he was me at that age. He wouldn't even be able to take that kind of pain. Clyde continued to wonder about the boy codenamed, Deadzone. "Well Deadzone, I look forward to training. Also, sorry if I hit any sensitive nerves." Clyde looked at the meta and then his father. A look of a longing and sadness befell him. This type of emotion seemed happen every time Clyde was in the presence of people with family. He always wondered what it was like. The Leaguer walked off and sat down with his legs crossed. He waited for the sparring to begin.

- Unknown

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:14 am
Datascape headed back out into the training area, tinkering around on her gauntlet. "Is it your age or are you just naturally slow, old man?" she asked Blink with a smirk, hearing him shout from the kitchen. So far she was checking her programs and firewalls on the cave. Everything seemed to be going well.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:19 am

Datascape would be hard pressed to know that hear words had fallen on deaf ears. Clyde had completely zoned out. His eyes were almost empty and glasslike. It was like he was in a completely catatonic stat. Clyde seemed to be looking at the each of the young superheros. What exactly was he doing? To answer that question, he was premeditating a plan for how to take on each of them. After a while longer, Clyde came to and acted as though nothing had happened. "Oh, Datascape. How long have you been there?" He asked smiling at the technomancer.

- Unknown

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:44 pm
Frost smirked as his tail swatted the pole away. "It's been fun....you are a worthy opponent" He said as he ordered the dragons to surround Snow and dreamer. they formed a large flame cone. "If you give me the cat, You'll live. Magic taste good after all..and the little cat is hurt really bad." He said as he licked his lips.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:48 pm
Datascape rolled her eyes when she saw that Clyde didn't hear her or notice her until now. "Long enough to see you stare off into space." she said as she closed the interface that she was working on. "You here to be Den Mother #2?" she asked as she leaned against the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:16 pm

Clyde chuckled and stood up, dusting himself off. "I'm not exactly sure of that. I just came here to see how everything was going." He said half-lying. Clyde had an ulterior motive to coming and that was to see the Team's progress. "I don't suppose you're on the Team, are you?" Clyde asked as he looked down at the technomancer.

- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:31 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster fidgets, not really having anything to say as she watches the others.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"A wounded and cornered cat with little to lose is a dangerous one...", Dreamer rasps, cracking an eye open to stare blearily up at the dragon boy. The cold had woken her, though the pain that filled her body made her wish it hadn't. "The last thing that attempted to eat me ended up a smoking crater..."

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:25 pm
"Nope. I actually don't know what my position is. I'm not on the Team and not in the League, yet I'm welcome to come and go. I guess I'm an honorary guest." Datascape said. "Thought you would know this by now." She assumed everyone in the League was up to date or at least they should be. Especially since Blink seems close with Snow Raven and Brink.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:04 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven narrowed her eyes. She leaned down and wrapped an arm around Dreamer's waist, picking the wounded witch up from the ground and supporting her weight. "I believe it is time to end this. Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!" She turned swiftly in a full circle sending her dark energy through the dragons surrounding them and disappearing. She popped up next to Karin and grabbed the other woman's arm, then disappeared again, reappearing back in the Watchtower. "I apologize for teleporting you without your permission, but I couldn't let that go on any longer, and if I had attempted to absorb those dragons, I would have absorbed both of you as well." She carried Dreamer into the infirmary and laid her on one of the beds. "Rest. I will be back shortly." Then she teleported back to the outskirts of the city and hovered in the air in front of Frost Claw. "You attacked my teammates without provocation. If you want a fight, then I will give you one," she said with a current of menace running beneath her trademark calm coolness.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:49 pm
Karin was dumbstruck and stood in the Watchtower for several minutes before her husband walked in with lunch.

"So that's what the daily fortune forecast was about. Want lunch?" He asked cheerily and took a seat, waiting for his wife to snap back to reality.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games