Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII behind the scenes comedic RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:37 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

"yeah..." *Demyx turns slightly red and looks off at the horizon* "So I really am not sure how to...handle you..."
mizu kisses him.
"I wish you'd stop doing that..." *Demyx blushed as he spoke, touching his lips where Mizu kissed him* "Haven't you ever heard of tact?"

((ah, the fangirl in my is squealing at the mental image of Demyx^^ I ought to draw this scene...))
"tact? no what is it?"
"Um it's kind of hard to explain...but if you had some you wouldn't make me so nervous..." *Demyx sat down on the edge of a fountain and trailed his fingers in the water* "See, no one ever gives you lessons on handling fangirls...so I really have no clue how to treat you." *he sighed* "Xemnas should have hired a motivational speaker about this instead of having that random chef show us how to make lobster bisque..."
"ok"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

"yeah..." *Demyx turns slightly red and looks off at the horizon* "So I really am not sure how to...handle you..."
mizu kisses him.
"I wish you'd stop doing that..." *Demyx blushed as he spoke, touching his lips where Mizu kissed him* "Haven't you ever heard of tact?"

((ah, the fangirl in my is squealing at the mental image of Demyx^^ I ought to draw this scene...))
"tact? no what is it?"
"Um it's kind of hard to explain...but if you had some you wouldn't make me so nervous..." *Demyx sat down on the edge of a fountain and trailed his fingers in the water* "See, no one ever gives you lessons on handling fangirls...so I really have no clue how to treat you." *he sighed* "Xemnas should have hired a motivational speaker about this instead of having that random chef show us how to make lobster bisque..."
"ok"

"So i think that settles demyx's problem ne?"  

Sozukki

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:06 pm
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

"tact? no what is it?"
"ok"

*Demyx looks up* "What? Settled? How is this settled?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:08 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

"tact? no what is it?"
"ok"

mizu looks at bdemyx"becuase we are a couple."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:22 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
"ok"

" Er....what does that have to do with this?" *Demyx pauses and thinks for a second* "Wait, you mean like a crash course in how to treat girls? Are you my test dummy or something?"

((Demyx is dense^^'))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:23 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
"ok"

" Er....what does that have to do with this?" *Demyx pauses and thinks for a second* "Wait, you mean like a crash course in how to treat girls? Are you my test dummy or something?""no your mine bf"

((Demyx is dense^^'))

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sozukki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
Sozukki

" Er....what does that have to do with this?" *Demyx pauses and thinks for a second* "Wait, you mean like a crash course in how to treat girls? Are you my test dummy or something?""no your mine bf"

((Demyx is dense^^'))

"I r confused..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:31 pm
((Same here...))  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:45 pm
((opps i didn't write anything))"demyx will be together forever." mizu says.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:45 pm
Ayaji
((Same here...))

sweatdrop  

Sozukki

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"F-forever? Is that how it always works?" *Demyx looks at the back of his hand where there is illegible scribbling* "But I swear I've seen Roxas with at least four girls in the past week..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:49 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"F-forever? Is that how it always works?" *Demyx looks at the back of his hand where there is illegible scribbling* "But I swear I've seen Roxas with at least four girls in the past week..."
"but your all mine"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sozukki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"but your all mine"

"ok the maybe i should leave you two luv birds alone for a while" xd whee  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:42 pm
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"but your all mine"

*Demyx gets flustered* "No don't! What do I do?!" *looks at Mizu* "Wait, all yours?"

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:43 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"but your all mine"

*Demyx gets flustered* "No don't! What do I do?!" *looks at Mizu* "Wait, all yours?"
"of course " mizu says.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games