Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:10 am
havens-red-angel
Zack stopped and looked at Lufu dead center in the eyes. His eyes had gone from his average good heart to a cold blooded creature. "Move..." He said coldly. "Move before I really get angry." He said holding the pendant in his hands. The pendant grew brighter this time and the red light began to peek through the small spaces between Zacks fingers. "And no I wont take it off!"

Lufu smiled calmly and shook his head.
"Ah, there you are. I was wondering how long it would take you to come out. Now, we seem to have reached a spot of difficulty: you want to go by me, and I want you to let go of my friend. I wonder, how strong is your will? I shall find out in a few moments, no doubt."
He grinned.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:21 pm
"Excuse me? These weren't just any old purple eyes." Zephyr thought of how to say what was in his mind with out it sounding immature. "I believe that whatever attacked me is some kind of demon that can change into any being entirely. Such as,oh i dunno, a bartender. Listen to me Kiom'e. Your in deep here. The bartender and the demon had the same cold eyes. I couldn't mistake something like that with other people."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:57 pm
Kiom'e looked down, "ok, so you beleive it is the same person, but why would they want to hurt me?" she paused, "or Evil?" she sat on the bed with the book next to her, her panther ears perked up, "can you remember the type of aura that you felt when you encountered this demon?" she said with a plan forming in her head.

((woot! I drew a quick sketch of my rp char, with evil! its a chibi too! woot!!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:38 pm
There was silence in the room. A very eerie kind of silence.

"Ichi...." Mia closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Please, I care about you deeply and I don't ever want to put you in situations like this because you've always been here with me but I need the truth. I need answers Ichi! The people at the den made me leave there for a reason. I want to, I need to know why."

Ichi looked at Mia with eyes full of sorrow.Ichi sighed. "Mia....ok. Fine, I'll tell you. The others thought that you'd be a burden in this traditional hunting thing that the tribe does every few years so they sent you out here with me as your companion. I'm sorry Mia. They thought that you were just too weak. But don't worry Mia. Once we get back, they'll see how much you've grown." Ichi smiled and jumped off the windowsill.

Mia sighed once more and went to sleep.  

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:51 am
Tiger arrives at the vendor and loses Zacks scent, instead finding a unclean smell. "what have you DONE" TY whirls around placing a large paw on the vender."where is he, where did the wing man go" Tiger's anger and fustration are swiftly increasing. "WHERE IS HE" Tiger starts putting preasure on his chest.

((come on people TALK))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:06 pm
"Uh yeah. It was incredible. I have never felt such a level of energy before. It was unbelievabley unspeakable. Is that clear enough or do i have to draw a map." Zephyr chuckled a little to himself.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:43 pm
Kiom'e rolled her eyes at the punn, and tossed the book, that she checked out at the library, to Zephyr "Can you go through that and see if you can feel that he was useing that?" as she spun around she caught a glimpse of outside where something about her flowers were different.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:19 pm
Mia wanted to trust Ichi. But she didn't know whether to trust him or not because the explanation he gave her was pathetic. Mia decided that tomorrow, on a new day, she'd do some research on her past. So for now, on this night, Mia would rest and get as much sleep as possible.  

zepherion

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:23 pm
Zack put a hand to his head and closed his eyes tightly trying to think for himself. The necklace was glowing brightly still as Zack tryed to grasp freedom. "STEP ASIDE!" He shouted with anger and frustration.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:52 am
Lufu calmly shook his head, still smiling faintly.
"No" he replied simply.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:20 am
"Fine, then im going to get forceful." Zack said letting his pendant fall against his chest. He stepped forward and turned his body so that his side was just facing lufu. With the help of the pendant he was much quicker, much swifter, and much stronger then before. He elbowed Lufu and then using the palm of his hand pushed Lufu's chin up hoping to break his jaw, as he did so he using his other hand to punch at his gut sending a heap of dark energy through him. To someone who was watching, Zack was faster, but to him, he was in a slow motion.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:32 pm
Lufu slammed forcefully against the door and slid down it to the ground, leaving a dark trail on the woodwork. He sat there, quite still, for a moment then slowly got up again and rubbed his jaw in an almost thoughtful manner. He looked down breifly at where he had been hit by the dark energy and sighed.
"Now look, my shirt is just ruined, It'll take me ages to get that fixed here." He sighed again and eyed Zack placidly. "That wasn't bad at all," he complimented him. "But it will take far more than that to make me change my mind."  

Sceadu Phoenix

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:16 pm
Zephyr took the book and flipped through the pages. He closed his eyes to focus on the energy he was feeling. Massive amount of shock forced through his body. He shot his eyes open and left the book on the table. "This is the page he has been looking at the most." Zephyr said while trying to force air into his lungs. The page had a picture of a panther on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:31 am
"so be it." Zack said coldly to lufu. He created a dagger out of darkness in his right hand. Zack didnt have that kind of power. He could never do such things on his own. The power of the pendant allowed him to do such things, that he couldnt do in the past. Zack was enjoying yet still trying to resist the power.

He dashed forward at Lufu, cutting the air sending a lightening energy from above. Swiftly he stepped to the side of Lufu, around to his back and centered Lufu in just the spot the lightening would strike. He used his elbow for force and all the while he felt as though time had stopped, and he was the only one moving. Something so powerfull intrigued the fallen angel and would grow inside him, if the pendant stayed on longer.

The pendant didn't care about whom it was controlling, but more of having full control for its own goods.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:41 pm
Kiom'e sighed after hearing what Zephyr said, takeing the book from him and looking at the picture with the info on it. In old English font that was smudged in places, Kiom'e guessed from over use of the page, but all she could make out was F- - tu--ia all the other symbols on the page were in a type of latin she couldn't understand.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games