Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:43 pm
Nakhti grimaced.

"Father never taught me how to change the color he said it was impractical and a waste of time. Never figured it out. As for flight"

Nakhti focused and the butterfly of ice started to do a figure eight over his head before the heat got to it. On the third pass over his head the left wing craced then fell apart before spiraling into th dirt and melting into the ground due to the ice's thinness.

"I have more luck doing that in the cold and only if it remains close to me. How am I doing so far Tig?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:05 pm
Ayu stood up and made a butterfly out of fire. THe fire turned blue, then green, then pink, flying around Ayu. It flew over to Nakhti and went in circles. Ayu walked over and held her hand out, the butterfly landing in her hand and turning to ice and breaking. "Just think of colors, pussycat, and you'll get them. Besides, just make the ice thinner and your butterfly will be able to fly better. Oh and as for heat, if you put energy into your butterfly it should be cold even if it is hot."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:11 pm
Mia frowned but smiled shortly after. Mia made a wooden butterfly, then a plant butterfly. But neither was multi-coloured. Mia decided to just call a real butterfly and made it land on her finger.

"I guess making a multi-coloured butterfly doesn't work for my powers. But I can get the real thing!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:38 pm
Ayu laughed. "Sorry Mia."  

Maha clone

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:09 pm
Nakhti looked at his hand as he covered it in frost. Concentrating on red the frost began to change colors but not totaly. It was like his hand was blood red then covered in a layer of frost makeing a redish white. He tried with black and got the same result. Then yellow, green, orange, blue, purple, and more. By the time he went through all the colors he came to one conclusion. Glanceing at Ayu he spoke.

"It appears with my powers all i can make are colors muted with white. The ice was paper thin and built just like a real living butterfly i have made it enough times to know. As for channleing my energy. That ability has been greatly reduced for me due to getting crushed under a dead golem clawing my way out and loseing my memory for three years. In the coming days, weeks, and months my power will stabalize once again. Right now we need to see what I still can or can't do."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:45 pm
"You are doing well. I was hoping that you would think of light reflections. Angle it all a certain way, and you got color. Both together would be amazing though." She says as she creates a butterly of lilac, black and dark blue. It flutters about then lands in her hair. "I figure it makes a nice ornament." She says jokingly as she clenches her glove in an effort to keep it together. "It isn't as easy for me to keep it together as your people though." Ty says as she sends it away in a puff of flakes.
"You know... This is going to have drawn unwanted attention. We should start traveling again soon." She looks at Mia. "Are we going to have a vote on when we leave? I am getting itchy with staing in one spot for so long."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:01 pm
"I agree besides when it comes time to get the ice orb we get to visit home sweet home..... i guess."

Nakhti got a slight distant look on his face at the mention of returning to what he knew would be a destroyed village and a shattered shrine. They can never break the last trap. Only i know where I hid the keys. Then he snapped out of his distant look to become serious once more.

"Anyways we can continue this on the road."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:18 pm
Tiger sighs, feeling bad for having had to bring that up. She almost starts to talk about the water orb, but thinks better of it. "What about the only other male in our group? I have not heard from him of late... And do I still get to carry the air ball?" She inquires patiently while checking on her bag.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:31 pm
Nakhti waved his hand unconciously and the color frost on his hand dissapated into a mist. Nakhti moved to the edge of the street and stood waiting for the group. One hand rested on the hilt of his flame sword while the other rested inside the pocket of his long leather jacket. Nakhti looked to the road heading out of town and gave himself a small grin.

"This is where the fun begins."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:14 pm
Mia remembered something at the mention of the air orb. "Oh yeah! that reminds me. I wonder if we'll come across the guardian of air while we're traveling." Mia started walking out the door. "I saw Marcus a while ago. He asked me what happened with the table."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:33 pm
Arty coughed and Ayu's butterfly that she just made froze over. "Woops sorry."

Ayu growled and made a tiger out of fire, sending it after Arty. "Take that you no go mangrel!"

"Hey watch it!" Arty freezes the tiger and it shatters into peices.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:02 pm
Marcus walks out of the inn, followed by a dragon of shadow. The mage has his bag over his shoulder and his spell component pouches across his torso. The dragon moves over to Mia, seeming neither to walk or fly, and circles her before returning to Marcus's side. "Leave it to the spellcaster to outdo all of you when it comes to creating animals," he says with a laugh, "Now, I heard Mia mention something about Ruby Village. Surely if there were something there we'd have noticed it in the wreckage. Or had you forgotten that Ruby Village was destroyed while we just sat back and watched?"  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:30 am
"Downsize our spirits, Marcus, and see what trouble you'll be in after that." Ayu threatened, not smiling anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:13 pm
"Calm down you guys." Mia walked out the door of the inn. "Well, if you forgot, we didn't explore every part of it. Who knows, the shrine is probably hidden. It might be buried under all the wreckage so we couldn't see anything or it could be hidden somewhere around the volcano. Who knows."

Mia shrugged and stopped. "Oops. Wait I forgot my bag. I'll be back." Mia quickly ran back to her room and got all her stuff. She carried the tablet delicately in her arms as if it would break on contact.

"So...if we're going back to ruby village we just have to retrace our steps. So off this way!" Mia started marching to the way they came into the village.  

zepherion

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:55 pm
Nakhti followed Mia more silent than he intended to be. So another village near an ord was destroyed? Is it the same group that went after the ice orb or was it something more sinister.... Nakhti thought hard as his finger tapped the hilt of his sword.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games