Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:15 pm
GL seemed to stare in horror for a brief moment at the device Black held in her hand, as it shook rapidly. His mind helpfuully provided the definitions of what it was supposed to be, even though it was disguised as a little toy.

GL: "Y-yeah, a portable massage. It is cute." Oh GOD! MOM! What the Hell did you do this time!?

A bit fearfully, he popped open his own party cracker. Somehow, a box had fit in there, and he caught it as it jumped out of it's confinement. Looking at the colorful packaging and display on it, he blushed red, and sighed, opting to hold the item with one hand while pulling his hood over his face with the other. The reason he did this, was because the box said:

Topless Chocolate Girl Candies!
A sweet treat for any lady lover!

There was an image of several female beings slowly removing their tops on the cover as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:44 pm
When Sephiroth picked it up he noticed that the dolls had little bumps in certain spots. Without a word, he handed it to Abigail pretending he didn't notice anything unusual.

----------

Willow was a little surprised to be plucked from the sky. His kiss probably could have killed her if he tired that while he was big an she was small.

Whoa that felt weird. She looked a bit disoriented afterwords, her wings twitching as if she was electrocuted or smacked really hard by a fly swatter and survived. She concluded that she must like him a lot for it to have felt so intense. "Again." Malos reaped in his reward: he had a cute girl clinging to him and moving into a better position to kiss him back.

-------

BlackMN held the toy to where the neck meets the shoulder and tried to see what GL got. It wasn't a good sign that he put his hood over his face. Well endowed topless girls greeted her and she frowned...still candy was candy. "Do you want me to char the cover so you don't see it and melt the candies?"  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:58 pm
Malos instantly complied, throughly enjoying the makeout session, especially with a naked fairy girl in his grasp. He held her close, and his excitement grew as he explored her curves with his hands, sensuaully, but not blatantly in a sexual manner.

- - - - -

Galantros handed over the box, and nodded vigorously.

GL: "Yes, please. I don't know why that was in there.... Wait, maybe I do. My mom got the party crackers..."

He gave a sigh, and relaxed more visibly once the box was scorched and the chocolatey mammaries were melted beyond recognition.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:43 pm
"You know...I wonder how Jacob would have reacted if I handed him that box before I destroyed it..."

-----

Eventually Willow had to pull her head away from him kissing her to breathe and also because, "Willow is sorry. She is getting tired. Malos need to be ready to be big again. Can Willow nap in a pocket? Pixies may play trick on first one to fall asleep. Willow would do same to them. I have tough skin, you cannot squish."  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:16 pm
GL: "Prooobably not as severely as me. Want a melted alive chocolate person?

"So... do we confront my mom about the chocolates now, or later?"

- - - - -

Malos finished dressing all the way, giving Willow another passion filled kiss. He couldn't help but smirk though...

Malos: "Hey, it's fine. It's not every night I get to wear out a beautiful naked woman! Of course you can sleep in my pocket..."

Once fully dressed and back to normal size, he held Willow in his hand carefully. He ran a finger down her back gently, smiling before he put her in a pocket in the dress shirt he'd wore for the party. He went to sit down with a cup of punch, unable to wipe the happy, calm expression off his face for the rest of the evening, his hand sometimes carefully cupping the air over his pocket.

- - - - -

*POP*

Jacob: "...Somehow, I don't think a topless dancing hula skirt woman statuette is appropriate as a gift...." and Rosemary's better anyway...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:20 pm
Unfortunately the worm's switch was very sensitive and when Abigail and Sephiroth started to do a slow dance, it went off right in between them.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:08 am
"She's really dancing." oO;

Thank you...

"It's not like those bobble ones that move when you nudge it...is she a mini robot? Wait...doesn't she look a little bit like Veni?" They all huddled together and looked at the hula girl and then at Veni.

Rosemary and Veni decided to pop their's and see what they got. Veni looked at his french maid outfit with sort of a long face... "Figures. Can you hide it?"

Rosemary wasn't sure what she got. A charm of sorts? She focused to activate it and noticed that the dress became tight in the shoulders. She felt them and noticed they were broader and began to check out her arms and then she pinched her chest where her breasts should be and so forth. "Now the doll's is better..."

"I wonder if that will do the opposite to men." eek

Veni gained that grin of his when he comes up with a wicked thought that could entertain him for hours. He took the charm from Rosemary, who took on a female form once more, and offered it to Jacob and said, "I dare you to test it."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:12 pm
Jacob: "Huh... it doees look sort of like Veni."

Jacob glanced at the charm, before hesitantly taking it into his hand. He then looked at Veni and smirked.

Jacob: "Alright, fine. Let's see what this thing can do..."

Moments later, there stood a somewhat busty Jacob, her chest enhanced by the not so loose shirt she wore. The bangs that fell over his forehead grew longer, his face and physique more femimine. Basically, Jacob was a babe.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:39 am
"No. They're not cooled off yet and are still melty and we should probably do it later."

-----------

"Next time you make witty remark leave out word naked, nude, and such. Willow don't know is she should be insulted or not because those words are usually considered negative amongst you."

Once inside the pocket, the pixie poked her head out of it for a little while and asked for a piece of napkin or tissue to shape into a pillow like object for when she actually went to the bottom of the pocket and cuddled up. One of the nice things about reapers though is that they're warmer than most creatures.

--------

Veni took a picture with one of those tiny camera's that could easily be discrete and operated with one hand. "I have a wife and a mistress now, Mistress Jacob."

Don't think about kissing me as a woman. Turn back before Muerte sees...and asks... She looked for him and saw Black with a vibrating toy melting busty chocolates and inwardly shuddered at that sight. ...questions...

To GL's mom: You do realize there are children here? For the most part Muerte has the mind of a child. I hope there are no exposed v****a's, penises, separate body parts from the whole, blow up dolls, or something even more vulgar than what I have seen in these prize things.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:08 am
Jacob quickly shifted back to his normal form, and mentally reassured Rosemary that he wouldn't kiss her... although he couldn't help the thought of curiosity that crossed his mind.

Jacob: "I'd better not see that picture on the internet, Veni..."

Eliza: Wait, what are you talking about, Rosemary?!

Eliza had spent most of the party dancing, talking, and dining with her husband. Rosemary could sense she was legitmately confused by what she was talking about. Snapping out of her own little world, she looked around at the gifts some of the guests had been getting..

Eliza: Oh... Oh my goodness. I didn't know, Rosemary, honestly! I don't understand how this could have... wait.

Eliza groaned and smacked herself on the forehead, her tail twitching in agitation.

Eliza: There were several companies that sold party favors that I was looking up. One of them must have had a similar number to a more risque store. I remember now... We .... shouldn't see anything too vulgar, though there may be some slightly suggestive stuff. I am so sorry...  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:06 pm
I don't know if I'm more glad or disturbed that you're so open to try different things.

Veni: "I don't even know how to put it on the internet. I barely know how to upload it for printing. I have other people deal with it. You know you want that hunk of Rosemary picture. razz "

Suggestive stuff often goes over a child's head like adult jokes. It should be fine as long as it's not too obvious, otherwise Muerte might have hard to answer questions later... Anyways I saw Sephiroth holding a dancing couple that looked somewhat like he and Abigail and we got a figure that sort of looks like Veni... how is that? Are you going to dance with your son tonight?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:51 pm
Eliza: Still, I feel awful that something like that happened... Anyway, yes I do plan on dancing with my son in a little bit, after this music is over...

Meanwhile, Gl had asked Malos to show others his dancing skills. He seemed uncomfortable with it and thought about it for a moment.

Malos: "Alright, alright, heh I'll dance. Uh, Githar? Could you do me a favor?"

Carefully, he slipped off his dress shirt, making sure it didn't turn inside out and disturb the resting Willow. He whispered to his adoptive father who was in the pocket, and it was given to Githar carefully. He then took out his dance orbs and started dancing energetically to the beat, getting people to clap to him. Eventually, there was a space opened up on the dance floor for the young reaper.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:12 pm
Githar was rather surprised at what his son said and couldn't help but peek into the pocket. He saw Willow all bundled up in her tissue with her head poking out as if it was a blanket. This scene bewildered him enough that he waved Minazi over. Minazi looked in with the same wonderment, but the pixie muttered something about fireflies and spit webstuffs into the reaperess' eye.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:13 am
Veni and Rosemary leaning into Jacob figuring he'd know since he's been in contact with the region for goodness knows how long: "What sort of dance is this?"

Veni: "Look how nicely the lights accents his figure. I bet it would do the same to you if you did that. I wonder how pole dancing would look."

Rosemary: "You should pole dance for Jacob some day."

"But I'm not the athletic type." ;_;

"So that's the dance you wanted him to show off...not bad at all. Maybee I should try that with little fireballs to learn better control." BlackMN's eyes were fixated on Malos.

"Hmm...never seen him do that before."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:56 am
Minazi eeped, and tried to wipe the webbing off her face. Githar couldn't help but give a slight chuckle as he patted her on the back.

Jacob: "That type of dance is called E-Wave dancing in Limbo, or Energy Wave. It's popular amongst the younger crowds I hear."

Jacob couldn't help but get a slight grin on his face at the idea of his vampires pole dancing for him...

GL: "Yeah... That could be a good way to learn."

Galantros would be loathe to admit it, but there was a twinge of jealousy in him at the way Black seemed to be staring at Malos' muscular chest as he moved about, the lights highlighting his pecs and abs, and other groups of musculature. He mentally shook his head and tried to convince himself she wasn't looking at him in that way.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games