Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

Mistril

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:37 pm
ieatwood
Mistril
ieatwood
yeah, i didnt think you guys were so worried about me. maybe we should try being more strict? i feel as if there are people who still haven't come back since we reopened (but im not positive on that.)

I think these are all the people who haven't posted since the RP reopened:
Alice Wilkes- 5th year played by: looneylunalovegood; Lucy McCartney - 5th year played by: Banah; Kingsley Shacklebot- 7th year played by: Spiffeh Hats; Lucius Malfoy-7th year played by: Maze

thanks for compiling it for me, ill PM them asap :]

No problem biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:11 am
I've noticed the severe lack of Maze, definitely D: D: She's our Lucius, and our only other boy Slytherin!  

un de plus pamplemousse

Mistril

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:31 pm
H e a r t s
I've noticed the severe lack of Maze, definitely D: D: She's our Lucius, and our only other boy Slytherin!

And Narcissa misses him terribly! (I think she might kill someone soon!)

Annnnddd.... Should Narcissa care that Sirius got kicked out or should she think that it was for his own good? *Unsure*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:41 pm
Mistril
H e a r t s

Annnnddd.... Should Narcissa care that Sirius got kicked out or should she think that it was for his own good? *Unsure*

narcissa seems super haughty pure-blood type, my guess would be she thinks it just about serves him right. XD <3;  

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mistril

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:46 pm
ieatwood
Mistril
H e a r t s

narcissa seems super haughty pure-blood type, my guess would be she thinks it just about serves him right. XD <3;

xD That's what I was thinking as well, but I just wanted to check.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:48 pm
Mistril
ieatwood
Mistril
H e a r t s

sounds about on target XD im kinda wondering what she thinks of her sister bella xD  

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mistril

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:04 pm
ieatwood
Mistril
ieatwood
Mistril
H e a r t s

sounds about on target XD im kinda wondering what she thinks of her sister bella xD

They seem to get along. They call each other nicknames. Narcissa=Cissy and Bellatrix=Bella.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:06 pm
[♥♥♥♥♥]

Sorry it took so long for me to post. D:!!! But I did and it's up.

I know Nikki was talking to me about maybe perhaps knowing of someone who was interested in playing Regulus, but I am not sure if he's actually going to go through with it. She should PM him. :]

NIKKIYOUBETTERBESEEIN'THIS.

comfylove
Crew

Tendara

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:18 pm
I read the last few pages of posts of the RP and I'm still semi-lost.
If someone could give me a brief overview, I'd join.
And, I don't care who I would be or what house or anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:34 am
Okaaaaay. Basically what's happened so far is that it's the marauders' fifth year, which sets the RP roughly in 1973. The summer before fifth year started, Sirius' family disowned him, which caused him quite a bit of strife, as you can imagine, and he moved in with James. On the way to Hogwarts, on the Hogwart's Express, Sirius and Bellatrix got into an argument about it, mostly because Bella blabbed it in front of Sirius' friends. So Sirius emoed for a bit, but eventually told Remus and Peter. Blah blah blah they get to Hogwarts, kids are sorted, Dumbledore speaks, and everyone leaves to their dorms. However! Rita has scooped some serious rumours and wrote up a paper detailing the fight on the Hogwarts Express, which gets distributed to the entirety of the student body. Sirius reads it and becomes emo again.

xD So that's.... very rough, but I think it tells everything that's happened to far? Hope it helps! We'd love having you join our RP!! <3333

And I'll totally pm that kid about being Regulus!!

Also, EMOTASTIC Sirius post. God... it's like the worst post I've ever done. I am so sorry to you kids. ;_;

Freak Show Excess

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:28 am
Sevie posted, too! :3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:20 pm
Teh Matthew
I read the last few pages of posts of the RP and I'm still semi-lost.
If someone could give me a brief overview, I'd join.
And, I don't care who I would be or what house or anything.

jrock summarized most of it, pretty much very little has happened yet >_>;

its pretty much nearing the end of the first day at hogwarts, yanno the train ride and the feast and now everyones going back to their dorms

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:16 pm
Rita's posted again . . . i have a feeling she's gonna need a protection charm or something of the sort. where are fred and george with their inventions when you need them?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:18 pm
Alright. Thanks.
Anyone in particular do you want me to be?
I'll pretty much be whoever you need.
Or, I'll just randomly pick someone  

Tendara

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:21 pm
Teh Matthew
Alright. Thanks.
Anyone in particular do you want me to be?
I'll pretty much be whoever you need.
Or, I'll just randomly pick someone

you can be who ever. theres a list of possibles on the front page or you could make some one up. ^^  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games