Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 780 781 782 783 784 785 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:06 am
Darth Spectrous

*Granny stops drinking and smoking and looks at her Normie shocked but thrilled he used the force* NORMIE! *watching him roll around on the floor she huffed* From Jorus! You got that from Jorus that Jedi who gave you away?!

-chuckles muttering- Well it would appear the useless excuse for a Jedi was good for something after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:28 am
MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse

-chuckles- Forget the duct tape. Someone is going to need bandages. -sips her margarita then laughs- Or maybe Scabrous can stick one in his Lab. Maybe the Lunch Lady will have new meat for the Cafeteria. -wicked grin- This fight could have an interesting ending Sis.

-frowns- Please don't bring that damn Toadzilla in here. There's already enough running around.

:::leaves her table for several minutes then comes back in riding Toadzilla giggling evilly with a backpack full of duct tape::: So whose my victim sis?
User Image

She looks at Kasai on the back of what was obviously a giant toad and started laughing loudly. "That's the Toadzilla Kasai? Damn I hope that things eaten and used the litter box!"

:::she giggles petting her pet::: Toady is 100% dungeon trained.

She laughs then asks, "I see." Looking at the giant toad she finally asks with a huge grin, "Can I pet it?"

:::giggles handing her a bottle of Parrot Bay::: Let her drink this and you'll have a friend for life. Just be careful she does like to lick and it can knock you over.

She gave a happy squeak then climbed over the table and Xal saying to him, "I'm petting the beast!" as she hit the ground. Taking the offered bottle of rum and opening she sniffed the bottles contents then tried a sip herself. Grinning she admitted, "Not bad at all. Nutty flavored, yes not bad at all." Carefully offering the bottle to the giant toad she reached her hand out and petted the toads nose, she hoped. "I guess this is its nose right?" she asked.  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:31 am
Exal Kressh
smartalaku2

Lucent Rym

Rassa Vizsla
smartalaku2
Rassa Vizsla
smartalaku2

*winks* You busy Saturday night?

She smirks setting her blaster on the table in front of her looking at the new guy. "You're shitting me right?" she laughs leaning against Xal. "You got the credits aruetii? Our services are not cheap. Weekend rates are double weekday, if we have to deal with the Republic it's triple. Right now we're the only ones free this weekend."

(foreigner- non Mandalorian)

Su cuy'gar , you fine specimen.I'll take everyone available.

She looked at him raising an eyebrow, "Gar jorhaa'ir Mando'a?" Smirking at him she goes on, "Kunatr? Narir Ni jivaor asas a ltara? Nalku'na taoase aruetii."

(You speak Mando'a?
specimen
Do I look as a clone?
Answer wisely foreigner.)

:::squeezes Lucent's thigh a bit shocked::: So... do you think the new guy is going to be eating Rassa's blaster? It sounds like he's hitting on her. :::shakes head::: I can see a lesson coming Nulis.

[love, lover]

She gave a shrug at Exal as she continued to pet the giant toad, "You never know vod. Guess he's scared or constipated?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:41 am
Reve Casse
Rassa Vizsla

MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla

She looks at Kasai on the back of what was obviously a giant toad and started laughing loudly. "That's the Toadzilla Kasai? Damn I hope that things eaten and used the litter box!"

She laughs then asks, "I see." Looking at the giant toad she finally asks with a huge grin, "Can I pet it?"

:::giggles handing her a bottle of Parrot Bay::: Let her drink this and you'll have a friend for life. Just be careful she does like to lick and it can knock you over.

-puts her drink down rolling her eyes- Rassa, do you really have to encourage my sister?
-scowls at Kasai- So now you're drinking with your beasts in the dungeon! Sis, you need a new hobby. That thing gets liquored it will probably be a worse handful than you are!

She looks at Reve while petting the giant toad, "Why not, she said it's 100% dungeon trained, so what harm is it?" She grins even bigger still petting the toad, "Let's not forget to mention just how cute it is too! It's like a strill! So damned cute! It also drinks with everyone too! What harm can it be?"  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:51 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Reve Casse
Rassa Vizsla

MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai

-puts her drink down rolling her eyes- Rassa, do you really have to encourage my sister?
-scowls at Kasai- So now you're drinking with your beasts in the dungeon! Sis, you need a new hobby. That thing gets liquored it will probably be a worse handful than you are!

She looks at Reve while petting the giant toad, "Why not, she said it's 100% dungeon trained, so what harm is it?" She grins even bigger still petting the toad, "Let's not forget to mention just how cute it is too! It's like a strill! So damned cute! It also drinks with everyone too! What harm can it be?"

-just looks down slowing shaking head with a chuckle thinking... '100% dungeon trained'.... looks up at Rassa- Perhaps you should get to know my sister better. -smirks- The tales some of her victims could tell. -goes back to her drink and spice hoping the toad .... and Kasai ... behave-  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:52 pm
Exal Kressh
Skyailia

Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

ya do not have ta worry bout me my friend I live by no Empires rule....I guess that is why I may get inta trouble once in awhile....**winks**

-laughs raising eyebrows- Trouble once in a while my friend? Looks like you're getting into trouble now with Arris.

ooooh this is not trouble my friend not like any I have been in before....

-gives a chuckle at Sky taking a look over at Arris- I'm not certain what you mean, but my friend, if you think Arris is not trouble, you'd be mistaken.

:::snickers resting her head against Lucent's chest as she listens to his words of warning for Sky, then looks up at him with a wicked little smile whispering::: You tried Nulis. Always the patient man. She may have to learn the hard way.

-sighs softly wrapping an arm tightly around her hugging her close to him and gives her a smile- That I have cyare. It's up to her now how to deal with the situation she got herself into. Sometimes some only learn the hard way.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:56 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Xal Vizsla

Exal Kressh
:::gives Rassa a smug smile::: Yes, I do.

Lucent Rym
Rassa Vizsla
Giving a chuckle she smirked and told Exal, "Smart man you have there vod."

(sister)

-grins- I didn't survive this long by being stupid.

She grins nodding her head agreeing with no one living long by being stupid, "Honestly, no one does. Now when it comes to dumbasses," she sighs softly, "Xal is a dumbass at times, but he's my lovable dumbass."

Looking at Xal she laughs lovingly kissing him back softly, "Yes you are at times!" Leaning her head on his arm she smirked as she gave an answer to him, "I don't know but it had to be someone who knew a Mandalorian woman." Sighing watching those who were fighting and nods her head, "I agree, lets go grab a few bottles before they go that far!" Come to think about it, you're right. You hear whispers of it but see no proof. Tarre was the only one who made no secret about it. Now we see it in action."

-chuckles amused- Though some stupid survives by the luck of a Hut. -watches and listens- We are a people of contradictions... force sensitive but neither Jedi or Sith... the list goes on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:57 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

ya do not have ta worry bout me my friend I live by no Empires rule....I guess that is why I may get inta trouble once in awhile....**winks**

-laughs raising eyebrows- Trouble once in a while my friend? Looks like you're getting into trouble now with Arris.

-gives a chuckle at Sky taking a look over at Arris- I'm not certain what you mean, but my friend, if you think Arris is not trouble, you'd be mistaken.

**not tking my eyes off Arris** ooooh I can see she can be alot of trouble....

-laughs shaking his head- My friend you have no idea how much trouble.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:00 pm
Exal Kressh
smartalaku2

Lucent Rym

Rassa Vizsla
smartalaku2
Rassa Vizsla
smartalaku2

*winks* You busy Saturday night?

She smirks setting her blaster on the table in front of her looking at the new guy. "You're shitting me right?" she laughs leaning against Xal. "You got the credits aruetii? Our services are not cheap. Weekend rates are double weekday, if we have to deal with the Republic it's triple. Right now we're the only ones free this weekend."

She looked at him raising an eyebrow, "Gar jorhaa'ir Mando'a?" Smirking at him she goes on, "Kunatr? Narir Ni jivaor asas a ltara? Nalku'na taoase aruetii."

(You speak Mando'a?
specimen
Do I look as a clone?

:::squeezes Lucent's thigh a bit shocked::: So... do you think the new guy is going to be eating Rassa's blaster? It sounds like he's hitting on her. :::shakes head::: I can see a lesson coming Nulis.

[love, lover]

-raises eyebrows sighing with a shake of his head- His lesson to learn cyare.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:03 pm
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud

~groans then gives a huff but laughs~ Shave yourself vod!

-grins with a laugh- You first "Cantina Clown"! You need it more than I.

~huff and laughs~ But I could get used to this look vod!

(brother)

-raises eyebrows- Vod you're in a sad state right now. Maybe you should seek help? That hair looks like a knotted mess! -laughs-

~grins~ Seek help? This is in no need of help, maybe some more tangles, that I do agree. I have to start focusing on the complete package now!

-laughs- You have issues vod.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:58 am
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Skyailia

Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym

:::snickers resting her head against Lucent's chest as she listens to his words of warning for Sky, then looks up at him with a wicked little smile whispering::: You tried Nulis. Always the patient man. She may have to learn the hard way.

-sighs softly wrapping an arm tightly around her hugging her close to him and gives her a smile- That I have cyare. It's up to her now how to deal with the situation she got herself into. Sometimes some only learn the hard way.

:::just nods once and snuggles in close::: So true Nulis. Not our problem to deal with. :::kisses him under the chin with a grin::: Now about learning a lesson the hard way....:::chuckles as she she strokes his cheek::: you've taught me a few Kudik.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:02 am
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud

(brother)

-raises eyebrows- Vod you're in a sad state right now. Maybe you should seek help? That hair looks like a knotted mess! -laughs-

~grins~ Seek help? This is in no need of help, maybe some more tangles, that I do agree. I have to start focusing on the complete package now!

:::has a good chuckle over their banter:::  

Exal Kressh

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:11 am
Rassa Vizsla
Exal Kressh

Rassa Vizsla
smartalaku2
Rassa Vizsla

(You speak Mando'a?
specimen
Do I look as a clone?

[love, lover]

She gave a shrug at Exal as she continued to pet the giant toad, "You never know vod. Guess he's scared or constipated?"

:::chuckles hearing Rassa's words thinking... 'make that nurebke':::

[shitless]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:18 am
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud

~shakes his head~ Correction, someone tape her mouth shut!

*scowls glaring at the Mandolorian* Granny thinks someone needs a nice long nap!

~smirks~ No, I just need earplugs after hearing your comments!

*Granny lowers her spice pipe looking at the Mandalorian fighting with her Normie and laughs then takes another drag off her pipe* Granny says you need to seriously do something with your hair! My Normie was right, you are off the the circus! Where you belong since you look like a clown now!

~rolls his eyes sighing~ You have smoked so much old Sith you are talking nonsense. Either that or are growing senile!

*grins taking a nice long hit off her spice pipe* Mandalorian, Granny hasn't had enough. *looks at him* Aren't you sore?

~looks over at her~ Shut up.  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:19 am
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud

(brother)

~sighs chuckling~ Perhaps I do. My hair is completely out of control now!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 780 781 782 783 784 785 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games