Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 782 783 784 785 786 787 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:34 pm

Ringo grabbed Kevin's arm, "You. Are coming with me!" she said dragging him upstairs.
Jorja looked at her cousin, a confused look on her face. Anya made a general estimate using a hand gesture. Jorja shot up and went up with Ringo and Kevin.
"Don't being take Anya's boyfriend without her!" she yelled following them herself.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Kevin stumbled slightly as he was dragged along, "Uhh, Ringo, what are you doing?"

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:41 pm

"Come on baby, let me see what you're hiding underneath!" she said suggestively. She opened her door and three Kevin inside. She moved to the side and let the other girls in as well. "No someone grab him While I take off his pants!" she yelled.

Jorja and Anya lunged forward, tackling Kevin to the floor.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:43 pm

"Wh-What? H-Hey, c-come on, you guys, let me go!" Kevin said, struggling.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:51 pm

"What?" Ringo said, "I'm intrigued for a peek, here it's fascinating!" Ringo giggled, "But I'll be the judge! Any my girls are gonna take vote!"
"Eye popping! Body shocking! Muchly wonderful!" Anya cooed, patting Kevin on the head.
"What? Not bave enough to let us see your peacock?"
Ringo knelt down and reached over to grab Kevin's zipper.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Kevin continued squirming, "C-Come, stop it."

Emily glanced up from her homework, wondering what the ruckus was about before going back to said homework.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:04 pm

Ringo grabbed the zipper and pulled it down, she smiled as she reached into Kevin's pants and grabbed him, "What the ******** is this?" she said pulling him out, "Anya you said he was packed!"
Jorja gave her cousin an annoyed look, "We don't like being lied to, Anya!" she huffed. Jorja didn't take her hands off Kevin though, not sure how he was actually going to react to what the girls were doing.
Anya frowned, "No! No! Anya being tell truth! Cute American Boy is better than average! Perhaps he are being hiding like frightened turtle?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Kevin's face went a deep red, his 'friend' slowly starting to react to being grabbed as he struggled.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:12 pm

Ringo huffed, "Well... this is anti-climactic!" she whined.
"Maybe he just needs some coaxing out? Anya, play with your boyfriend a little!" she suggested helpfully.
Anya turned red, "Not while being watched! Anya shall being embarrassed!"
"I'll do it!" Ringo exclaimed grabbing Kevin's manhood and stroking it.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Kevin froze as Ringo began, his manliness reacting to the coaxing.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:23 pm

Ringo looked up at her friends as she fondled the shy boy. "Well, It's certainly working, we'll see how much Anya exaggerated in her drunkness... So should I just like go all out with this?" she asked looking down.
"Im impatient, so yes." Jorja said, tightening her grip on Kevin's arm.
Anya bit her lip, "Y-yes. Just do that..." the blush on her face deepening even more, in a strange of mixture excitement and embarrassment.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:26 pm

"W-Wait, what?" Kevin said, looking up at Ringo as his member continued reacting.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:35 pm

"Okie dokie!" she yipped, Ringo tightened her grip slightly and quickened her pace. Ringo leaned over Kevin as she played with him, she brought her arms closer together, squishing her chest together in the process.
"I didn't mean that 'all out' Ringo..." Jorja said blushing. She peered over to Anya, trying to see her cousin's reaction to her boyfriend being fondled in such a way.
Anya gulped, how come Kevin wasn't telling Ringo to stop as he did with her?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:36 pm

"R-R-Ringo, c-c... come on, c-cut it out..." Kevin managed to stammer out as his lower part quickly reacted, face going redder.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:58 pm

Ringo narrowed her eyes in a sultry way, "Not until you're at full mast!" she told Kevin, she reached her free hand to her shirt and pulled it up, but being unable to keep going and pull it off completely she rest it atop of her breasts, "Besides, you can't tell me you aren't enjoying the free show?"
Not wanting Ringo to be the focus of her boyfriend's attention, Anya pressed her own body against Kevin.
Jorja held Kevin, but kinda slid back, "Don't even think of asking me to mess with you!"
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 782 783 784 785 786 787 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games