Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 782 783 784 785 786 787 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:07 pm
-smiles down at her drink, pretending not to notice the imp's words- Well, thank you. I do enjoy it quite a bit. ^_^

What is it you are drinking, friend?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:14 pm
-Faelan notices a slight disturbance in her action after Dys spoke. He scowls at him-
"I am sorry for what he said. I like psychology so human interaction amuses me. I am drinking an Orange Fizz, Its OJ and Sprite."

Faunt Ix

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:21 pm
-grins- Nah, no apologies necessary. He's a funny little booger. -crinkles nose at the imp- An orange fizz, eh? Sounds tasty.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:23 pm
"Its great!"

"for pansies"
-floats around looking at the hard liquor.-

Faunt Ix

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:29 pm
-smiles sweetly at the imp- Not everyone drinks, little one. Doesn't make one a pansy. -she sticks out her tongue when the imp looks the other way- I've never had an orange fizz. Perhaps I'll get that next time. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:40 pm
-His drinks sits there untouched as he converses with Lady Dame- So what brings you here?

"Not the free alcohol"

Ok little one thats it! -He takes his staff lantern and holds it over the imp. The lantern glows as its sucks the imp inside. Faelan reaches into the lantern and pulls out a different creature- Ok lets see if this one behaves.  

Faunt Ix

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:49 pm
-giggles and almost retorts before Faelan puts the imp inside his lantern- Aw, a grunny. What's it's name?

What brings me here? -leans on her elbows on the counter- I dunno, I had been eyeing it a while and finally decided to venture in. I haven't regretted one minute of it. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:04 pm
"ah I see... this one? doesn't have a name. He is new."

-hops out of Faelans hands and sniff around on top of the bar. He walks up to Lady Dames drinks and sniff it... He tires to get a taste-  

Faunt Ix

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:08 pm
Aww, what are you gonna na- No, no no, little grunny! -quickly and gently grabs the grunny- I dunt think so, little guy. -coddles it and rubs its belly-

So, this bar has the reputation for being the 'most evil' bar in all of gaia?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:16 pm
"Thats what i heard... I think i heard wrong though... -Notices the grunny still trying to get the drink from Dame even while in her arms. Curious he looks behind the bar and finds a cherry and hands it to his grunny-

He quickly snatches it and begins to lick it. Once the juice is licked he processed to eats it cleaning his paws when he is done. He then becomes lax in Dames arms as if he is quiet content now.

"I guess he smelled the cherry in your drink... who knew he liked cherries so much ^^  

Faunt Ix

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:33 pm
And brains. Grunnies also like brains.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:34 pm
Awww -coos at the grunny and scratches under its chin- Cute little thing. Cherries are tasty. Aw, little grunny, can you tie the stem into a bow with your mouth? -laughs-

Maybe your sources were sketchy, Faelan.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:40 pm
"no thats just your Showa... Hey little guy time go to go. Well true or not Lady Dame I am not leaing... except to go to bed... night guys.

-The little grunny leaps out of Lady Dames hands and gives one of them a nuzzle before running back over to Faelan. They both head back over to the darks corner and sits and a lounge chairs and falls asleep.-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:49 pm
Nighty, darlin'. -says softly and then downs her drink in one gulp.-

-eyes Faelan's drink and picks it up, examining it. shrugging she takes a small sip and smiles, liking it. Goes around behind the bar and pours it out, placing it gently in the sink along with her cup. dims the lights and heads out of the bar-

Good night, MW. -closes door-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:00 pm
(Really? Am I the only one who chooses to go with Gaia's portrayal of Grunnies?)  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 782 783 784 785 786 787 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games