Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 783 784 785 786 787 788 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:10 pm
((Well, I was going to say something about being worried it might eat my face off...but I chose to refrain. XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:16 pm
damecharlie
((Well, I was going to say something about being worried it might eat my face off...but I chose to refrain. XD))
(I never question the creator's portrayal. A grunny, however intelligent, will still be a brain eater.)  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:20 pm
Faunt Ix
"no thats just your Showa...
(Well excuuuse me for trying to be Gaia-accurate.) stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 am
Kanjite Knight
(I never question the creator's portrayal. A grunny, however intelligent, will still be a brain eater.)
{You forget that Gaia's grunnies were -not- intelligent. They were simply mindless zombies, motivated by one thing only: their hunger for brains. Being that I'm a vegetarian, obviously I would not feed my grunny brains because that would mean handling brains and participating in the death of another being in order to obtain the brains. Likewise, as a grunny I would not eat brains because of being vegetarian... and since Draa is my clone, he would also be vegetarian.

Your assumption that grunnies will always be brain eaters despite how intelligent they may be due to various circumstances is putting your own twist on things just as much as everyone else having their grunnies being non-brain eaters, since Gaia at no point ever went into the subject of intelligent grunnies.}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:18 am
ThisEmptySoul
Kanjite Knight
{You forget that Gaia's grunnies were -not- intelligent. They were simply mindless zombies, motivated by one thing only: their hunger for brains. Being that I'm a vegetarian, obviously I would not feed my grunny brains because that would mean handling brains and participating in the death of another being in order to obtain the brains. Likewise, as a grunny I would not eat brains because of being vegetarian... and since Draa is my clone, he would also be vegetarian.

Your assumption that grunnies will always be brain eaters despite how intelligent they may be due to various circumstances is putting your own twist on things just as much as everyone else having their grunnies being non-brain eaters, since Gaia at no point ever went into the subject of intelligent grunnies.}
(I see...)

Recovered from Ryzan's charm spell, Quortek?  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 4, 4, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:40 am
Don't call me that stressed But yes... yes I did. Unfortunately that lotha shu locked his door, so I couldn't strangle him just yet stare

*hides in the back to avoid getting shackled by any of the ladies while he waits for Ryzan*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 am
*When she awoke this morning, TES was gone. She starts to get concerned for Ryzan's safety and she creeps up from her private quarters trying to move as silently as possible. The last thing she wants is to awaken her Vampire tenant when she is alone. She peers into the Main Bar and sees nobody. ninja Now extra spooked, she rifles through the drawer for her dagger just in case Black decides to feed on her for breakfast. She goes over to the espresso machine, sets the dagger within easy reach and starts to make a latte.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:48 am
*having heard Psyzapp leave her room and go upstairs, he decides to come up to converse for a while before he is to sleep.*
Bwael kre'tan, jabbress~

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:54 am
*She nearly jumps out of her skin and quickly grabs her dagger. She turns wide eyed and then relieved to see Ryzan. She breaths a quick sigh of relief and puts her arms down.* Whew…Ryzan…you frightened me half to death. *she goes over to him, hugs him and kisses him on both sides of his face.* TES is gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:04 am
*looks shocked at Psyzapp for a moment when she turns to him wielding a dagger, then smiles knowing that the dagger was not meant for him*
My apologies, jabbress. *takes her hand and kisses it* It was not my intention to startle you...

*gets a sudden sinking feeling in his gut when she mentions Tes is gone*
.... gi ussta... I do not suppose you would know where he could be sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:10 am
He must have left while I was asleep. I promise you…*she takes his hand*…TES had the most comfortable accommodations I could provide. My room is quite lavish and I saw to it myself that he was taken care of. *she pauses* Did…you know TES snores?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:11 am
*Ayami floats in the bar*
Morning all! 4laugh  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:16 am
*recognizing Ryzan's voice in the bar, he rolls up his sleeves and readies himself to strike. He begins to sneak out of his hiding place to get into a better position, but before he gets very far, he notices Psyzapp and Ayami are also there. Knowing they would likely come to Ryzan's aid, he slips back into his hiding spot, muttering unpleasantries under his breath*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:19 am
*thinks she detects someone else in the bar but recalls Leko's confusion yesterday and wonders if she too has been affected by that massage yesterday..* confused
I think i need a cappuccino..  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 am
*forces a smile*
That is mzilst reassuring, jabbress. Perhaps the kindness you had shown him will ease some of the rage he must be feeling toward me sweatdrop

*giggles a little*
Xas xas. We did live together for a short while. He does not always snore, jhal it is not uncommon either, especially if he is not feeling well... Gi ussta! eek I hope having stripped him of his clothing for a while did not make him ill crying

*looks over at Lady Ayami as she enters*
Bwael kre'tan, jallil~

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 783 784 785 786 787 788 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games