Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 783 784 785 786 787 788 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:51 pm
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous

Skyailia
Darth Spectrous
*Granny smiles at Sky and laughs* Granny thinks you should come sit over here with us and have some wine and spice! You're already sounding high so you might as well join us!

**holds up my glass of blood** maybe we will join ya but I will not be drinking any wine and I think I will stay away from that spice....

*Granny watches as Sky decides to show off to Arris and takes a sip of her wine* Pass more of that spice Reve, looks like Sky's busy right now so we can enjoy what we would've shared with her!

-refills Granny's pipe for her, then her own- I'm not sharing my good spice from Exal with that old Vamp. -laughs- Drinks, spice and entertainment. Who could ask for more Granny.

*enjoys her refill of spice thanking Reve and leaning back in her chair smoking and sipping wine* Right now Reve, Granny won't ask for more!

-sits drinking and smoking unamused by all that is going on other than Jin's hair and nose- You think your son in-law, El Cheapo, will pay to replace some of the furniture that is getting busted? These Mandalorians are worse than having unsupervised children on the lose!
-huffs- Why and the hell isn't Axton watching the security monitors?! All this is ruining my zen zone.

*Granny smiles enjoying her spice* What that no good looser don't know won't hurt him Reve! Granny will have my Normie order more furniture and charge it to that wannabe Sith Lord! Those people are why we can't get nice things!

*pours herself another glass of wine* Axton? You expect him to do anything? He's just as bad as that son in law of mine!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:56 pm
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud

~smirks~ No, I just need earplugs after hearing your comments!

*Granny lowers her spice pipe looking at the Mandalorian fighting with her Normie and laughs then takes another drag off her pipe* Granny says you need to seriously do something with your hair! My Normie was right, you are off the the circus! Where you belong since you look like a clown now!

~rolls his eyes sighing~ You have smoked so much old Sith you are talking nonsense. Either that or are growing senile!

*grins taking a nice long hit off her spice pipe* Mandalorian, Granny hasn't had enough. *looks at him* Aren't you sore?

~looks over at her~ Shut up.

*glares grabbing her parasol and goes over to him and hits him several times with it then looks at her parasol seeing it was unbroken* Granny is happy now. Be still Mandalorian! Granny isn't done with you yet! *smacks him several more times with her parasol and checks it again smiling happy at it* Well look! It never broke! *smacks him one more time grinning then goes back to her spice and wine* Now Granny is really happy!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:59 pm
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous

Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern

**watching ya as ya remain motionless....my pupils start ta narrow then I move my hand and use my power ta shove ya back inta the table then the wall behind ya....setting my hand back on my knee I continue to watch ya**

*she hit the wall with an umph. letting her body go limp she collapsed to the floor then rolled getting back to her feet. Only watching Sky she moved to sit on the bare floor crossing her legs facing Sky. Sitting with her back straight she closed her eyes still remaining unemotional as used the force to focus on her surroundings and the vampire*

-takes a long hit off her spice pipe- So Granny, you think those two are having a stare down, or just playing statue? -takes another toke- I've seen more action at a funeral than I am from those two.

*Granny looks at the two squinting her eyes* Are they still alive, Granny can't tell, they're not moving. Maybe we should send them to the Cafeteria? Better than watching dead bodies at a funeral!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:02 pm
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous

*Granny stops drinking and smoking and looks at her Normie shocked but thrilled he used the force* NORMIE! *watching him roll around on the floor she huffed* From Jorus! You got that from Jorus that Jedi who gave you away?!

-chuckles muttering- Well it would appear the useless excuse for a Jedi was good for something after all.

*Granny scowls* That no good for nothing kidnapper wasn't good for anything. Even meat for the cafeteria was too good a punishment for him! Granny has half a mind to... *sits drinking her wine scowling*  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:19 pm
Reve Casse
Rassa Vizsla
Reve Casse
Rassa Vizsla

MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla

She laughs then asks, "I see." Looking at the giant toad she finally asks with a huge grin, "Can I pet it?"

:::giggles handing her a bottle of Parrot Bay::: Let her drink this and you'll have a friend for life. Just be careful she does like to lick and it can knock you over.

-puts her drink down rolling her eyes- Rassa, do you really have to encourage my sister?
-scowls at Kasai- So now you're drinking with your beasts in the dungeon! Sis, you need a new hobby. That thing gets liquored it will probably be a worse handful than you are!

She looks at Reve while petting the giant toad, "Why not, she said it's 100% dungeon trained, so what harm is it?" She grins even bigger still petting the toad, "Let's not forget to mention just how cute it is too! It's like a strill! So damned cute! It also drinks with everyone too! What harm can it be?"

-just looks down slowing shaking head with a chuckle thinking... '100% dungeon trained'.... looks up at Rassa- Perhaps you should get to know my sister better. -smirks- The tales some of her victims could tell. -goes back to her drink and spice hoping the toad .... and Kasai ... behave-

:::giggles innocently giving Toady another bottle of Bay::: What's a have and why should I be it sis? Besides I'm innocent... XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:24 pm
Skyailia
**as I watch ya get up then sit back down and close your eyes my pupils dilate then narrow again....I begin ta concentrate on my power letting it build it up in and around me....

User Image

:::Toady sees Sky and crawl hops over to her and belches loudly then gives Sky a sloppy drooling lick from her feet to her hair and then sits on her::: Uhmmmm yeaaaaa I forgot she really likes ya mom.. and it's been forever since she saw ya... she was just a lil Toady then! :::giggles as Toady drools and makes a loud "croak":::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:15 pm
Reve Casse
Jin Awaud

Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~chuckles~ Good for you, you do not then. Would not want it said you were poisoned by a drink. Though looking at this state of this cantina... it is a miracle no one has been poisoned!

**not moving** I believe it has happened before....

~raises eyebrows curious but slightly sickened~ It has?

**laughs** got ya....I da not know if it has....

-rolls her eyes overhearing the conversation- Good heavens Sky, what would you know about the booze in here. You never touch the stuff. Do you seriously think some of us would drink it if it were tainted? We know what happens to the less fortunate around here. -chuckles- Hence why I never eat in the Cafeteria.

that is why when they say bring your own bottle I bring my own blood....would never drink what is served here....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:19 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~raises eyebrows curious but slightly sickened~ It has?

**laughs** got ya....I da not know if it has....

~rolls eyes huffing at her~ Shab!

(Jerk)

I could say what Kasai would say nar'sheb but I will not....oh but I did....

~huffs rolling eyes~ Rather stating the obvious are you not?

**smiles evilly** yeppers....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:25 pm
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud

~huff and laughs~ But I could get used to this look vod!

(brother)

-raises eyebrows- Vod you're in a sad state right now. Maybe you should seek help? That hair looks like a knotted mess! -laughs-

~grins~ Seek help? This is in no need of help, maybe some more tangles, that I do agree. I have to start focusing on the complete package now!

-laughs- You have issues vod.

~sighs chuckling~ Perhaps I do. My hair is completely out of control now!

-laughs- I stand corrected then, you've got the corner on the market with the lifetime membership to issues vod!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:29 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

ooooh this is not trouble my friend not like any I have been in before....

-gives a chuckle at Sky taking a look over at Arris- I'm not certain what you mean, but my friend, if you think Arris is not trouble, you'd be mistaken.

**not tking my eyes off Arris** ooooh I can see she can be alot of trouble....

-laughs shaking his head- My friend you have no idea how much trouble.

**smiles and keeps my eyes on Arris for her next move** we will see....

-shakes head- Bid cuyir bic, my friend.

(so be it)

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:30 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
**as I watch ya get up then sit back down and close your eyes my pupils dilate then narrow again....I begin ta concentrate on my power letting it build it up in and around me....

User Image

:::Toady sees Sky and crawl hops over to her and belches loudly then gives Sky a sloppy drooling lick from her feet to her hair and then sits on her::: Uhmmmm yeaaaaa I forgot she really likes ya mom.. and it's been forever since she saw ya... she was just a lil Toady then! :::giggles as Toady drools and makes a loud "croak":::

**groans as Toady licks me then sits on me....petting him so he will get off of me.... while keeping my eyes on Arris I wipe myself off as best as I can then go back to watching her....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:31 pm
Xal Vizsla
Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Rassa Vizsla

Skyailia

He looks at Jin noticing something about his friends hair. "Correct me if I'm wrong vod, but did you're hair get puffier, bigger than it was?" Starts laughing.

-laughs- He did something to it!  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:32 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

-gives a chuckle at Sky taking a look over at Arris- I'm not certain what you mean, but my friend, if you think Arris is not trouble, you'd be mistaken.

**not tking my eyes off Arris** ooooh I can see she can be alot of trouble....

-laughs shaking his head- My friend you have no idea how much trouble.

**smiles and keeps my eyes on Arris for her next move** we will see....

-shakes head- Bid cuyir bic, my friend.

(so be it)

**while wiping the slobber off of me** just right now watch out for the toad....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:35 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud

~huff and laughs~ But I could get used to this look vod!

(brother)

-raises eyebrows- Vod you're in a sad state right now. Maybe you should seek help? That hair looks like a knotted mess! -laughs-

~grins~ Seek help? This is in no need of help, maybe some more tangles, that I do agree. I have to start focusing on the complete package now!

-laughs- You have issues vod.

:::has a good chuckle over their banter:::

-shakes head then smiles at her resting his forehead on hers with a wink-  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:40 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Skyailia

Lucent Rym
Skyailia

:::snickers resting her head against Lucent's chest as she listens to his words of warning for Sky, then looks up at him with a wicked little smile whispering::: You tried Nulis. Always the patient man. She may have to learn the hard way.

-sighs softly wrapping an arm tightly around her hugging her close to him and gives her a smile- That I have cyare. It's up to her now how to deal with the situation she got herself into. Sometimes some only learn the hard way.

:::just nods once and snuggles in close::: So true Nulis. Not our problem to deal with. :::kisses him under the chin with a grin::: Now about learning a lesson the hard way....:::chuckles as she she strokes his cheek::: you've taught me a few Kudik.

-smiles lovingly at her giving her another kiss- Lessons learned and enjoyed together Cyare. -looks into her eyes whispering so no one could hear-  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 783 784 785 786 787 788 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games