Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:28 am
*looks worried*
Hello Vixtul dear...
do you think you could maybe do me a favor?...
I'm not sure if you can do this but I don't know who else to ask... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:29 am
I don't believe he is ill. Perhaps he was just sleeping very soundly. My bed is quite comfortable…in fact, I have a difficult time sleeping anywhere else because it just doesn't compare. I waited on him hand and foot. I would think he would be most pleased by that. stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:39 am
I will give it my best effort, jallil. It is the least I can do to apologize for the acts I have commited in the past against you and your... *ahem*... friend... stare
*tries to hide the discomfort he feels at the fact that Lady Ayami is friends with Icy as he leans down and kisses her hand*

I am glad to hear he was well taken care of, jabbress~ If he is not ill, then perhaps it was the manner in which he was sleeping. I had taken notice he mzilst often snores when he lays on his back. Under the circumstance he is under your care again, perhaps you could try turning him to his side if his snoring becomes a problem... or you could leave him in my care just as well redface

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:45 am
*grabs VIxtul's hand*
I think something wrong us me err us... you know what I mean...
Leko's messing up my perceptions but not because she wants too...
I think this is true at least....
It's like our senses are playing tricks on us...
Do you.. think you could...
ummm well rather do you know how to see if....
I just want to make sure we're not under some charm or spell or whatever sort of influential magic can exist!
Leko doesn't suspect things but she's been having all types of weird emotions lately and that's not like her...
Frankly... I dislike it... sad
I don't know who else to ask! gonk
Also Vixtul you owe me no apology... it's not like you threatened me directly - I take no issue with your actions... that was between you and Icy

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:49 am
*she shrugs* It was actually a comfort to have him there. *she then realizes that statement actually came out of her mouth.* eek Please don't tell him I said that! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:56 am
*giggles*
Not to worry, jabbress. Your secret is safe with me~ wink

*holds Lady Ayami's shoulders and smiles to try comforting her*
I shall have need to glance through my spell book to see if there is anything that may help. I can dispel any magical influences that may be on you, jhal if what you are experiencing has come about due to actions outside the realm of magic, I am not sure there is much I can do without manipulating your mind myself... which frankly I find too intrusive to do to you, jallil sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:01 am
*takes a look at his watch and groans quietly to himself*
xsa...

*knowing that the ladies are likely going to be lingering for a while, he decides to quietly exit out the back door and return some other time when no one else is around*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:06 am
*puts her hand to her head*
really this is freaky! I could have sworn someone else was here and now they are gone!
I feel very unbalanced...

*something occurs to her*
oh dear... perhaps it's not magic at all.... stare
Well just in case I think it would be best to have you dispel anything.
I would do it but I fear that if there is something over me it will keep me from removing it.. sweatdrop

*seems to be growing a bit irritated and edgy*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:11 am
I bet it's that "VAMPIRE" that is the cause of all this! *grumbles under her breath.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:13 am
*gasps at Psyzapp's comment*
are you reading my mind now Psyzapp or did I say that out loud?...  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:19 am
Ever since that VAMPIRE has gotten here I haven't been able to have a restful nights sleep! When TES was stuck in my room I finally relaxed and slept soundly. stressed I keep thinking he's gonna get hungry sooner or later and that I'm on his list of things to eat! stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:23 am
Gi ussta~ His kind is certainly known for having such an ability, rilu'oh it is usually used as a means of luring in a victim or attaining power.... *realizing this statement would not make Lady Ayami feel any better, he tries to quickly move the conversation along before she can react*

Ah... well... um... perhaps you should have a seat, jallil. Would you like me to get you something or shall I attempt a dispel first?

Ryzan Vixtul

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:29 am
*eyes widen*
Dispel Dispel!
But it seems to only truly be affecting Leko's mood...
but my Psychic ability...
Should I force Leko out for this procedure?
Or do you think it matters? gonk
OH why am I such a complex being!?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:41 am
Isn't there something that we can use or put up over a doorway that will deter him from entering and perhaps burn him or something if he touches it? gonk  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:42 am
Gi ussta sweatdrop I do not know what should be done jallil. If it is the body that is affected and the two of you share the same body, I would think that it does not matter which of you is in the forefront when the spell is cast. Rilu'oh, I also have no experience with a being such as yourself and do not know exactly how it would work sweatdrop All I can do is speculate.

How about I simply cast on you both, jugare? There should be no harm in that, though I feel I should warn you that if you have any beneficial magic effects on you, those will be lost in the process and need to be reestablished if you wish to still have them. My dispel does not discern between harmful and helpful magic and simply strips it all.

*looks Lady Ayami in the eye and smiles*
Jhal, do not worry. You will still have the ability to use magic. It is only the effects on you that will be lost. Kampi'un?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games