Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:15 am

"Chillax Kevin. I just need a shower." Ringo pulled her shirt over her head, needing to get the messed up clothes off of her. Ringo looked at Kevin, "By the looks of it... you do to." Ringo sighed, their parents would probably be back soon, they needed to clean up fast. "And we only have one bathroom..." Ringo sighed once more, "Clean yourself up off my floor and get you a** in the bathroom." Ringo groaned as she left the room anad went down the hall.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:18 am

Kevin nodded and cleaned up, then headed to the bathroom.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:22 am

Ringo was already in the shower, her face red with nervousness, She heard Kevin and held her arms over her chest, "Hurry up Kevin, before I change my mind." Ringo held her head low and focusing on the water going down the drain.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:30 am

Kevin nodded and got in awkwardly, making sure not to press against Ringo, though his lower him didn't help.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Ringo kept her head down she took a step forward as she felt Kevin bump into her backside. "May... maybe you should be in front..." she whispered, Ringo stepped around Kevin and pushed him in front of her, "look straight ahead and keep your hands to yourself please!"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:50 pm

"R-Right." Kevin said as he did as she said, starting to clean himself.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:55 pm

Ringo began to do so as well, humming a little tune as was the norm for her wile showering. Ringo grunted "See! This is why I hate getting it on me! It's ******** impossible to get out of your fur!" she snapped, scrubbing harder. "You are so lucky you didn't get any in my hair! I'd smack the piss outta you!"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:58 pm

"Sorry..." Kevin said awkwardly as he worked to try and clean his own fur.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:05 pm

Ringo sighed, "Just make sure you learn to hold it in a little better next time." Ringo looked at her tummy, examining to make sure it was free of Kevin. "Actually, I'm surprised you lasted as long as you did."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:07 pm

"Uhh... thanks?" Kevin said, almost done washing.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Ringo stretched and latched onto Kevin so she was hugging him from behind, "No prolemo, just don't go asking to return the favor anytime soon!" Ringo stood on her tiptoes so she would be tall enough to poke Kevin in the face as she teased him.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:58 pm

"I-I'll be sure to remember that." Kevin stammered, finishing.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:07 pm

Ringo giggled, "What happened to that backbone I tried to give you?" Ringo gave Kevin a little squeeze. "You're all 'i.. uh... err...' stuttering and fumbling like a dork! The cute shy socially awkward kind anyway."

Diana signed as she led her daughter to the door, "Please refrain from fighting with the other kids Cherry, no one likes a brat." she explained opening the door. Diana looked inside, it sure looked empty. "Where are my children...?" she asked herself quietly.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:11 pm

"W-Well, this kinda isn't what I thought was gonna happen today..." Kevin said, shifting.

Emily had left a quick note saying she was heading out and had her phone with her.

"Shower's on." Nerdio said as he walked in.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:25 pm

"Getting attacked by three lovely ladies? Or getting felt up by your step-sister. Which you totally enjoyed by the way." Ringo playfully slapped Kevin a couple times, giving him a little peck in the process.

Diana looked the note over, then up at the ceiling, "Well... that explains two disappearances at least." she said. Diana let go of Cherry's hand and walked towards the stairs, "Hello? Kevin? Ringo?" she called out.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games