Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:20 pm
(Okay, Night, rosemon is trapped in a power gem, she can't attack!

Also, SU good idea with the lightning, I didn't think of that XD

Techno, Lots of confusing stuff, if your a Knight help fight me, if your're a spirit fight with Cold.

Don't worry Neo, you'll get better this Rp is a lot about improvement as well. I used to Rp pretty bad, just ask Soupy, Cold, or Pummel)

Makuramon used his Raurava attack to crush Rosemon's gem and pierce her with the shards. Sinduramon fell down from the sky, injured by the axe. She barely got back up and attempted to hit Boltmon with it. Caturamon stayed in his mallet form and swung himself at Boltmon, attempting to ambush him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:21 pm
Holy $#!+ I feel like we're being watch Emperor Greymon! You to!! While Emperor Greymon was just cutting through the Agumon. Hey Finish off that last one so we can get back to the mission. Emperor Greymon slashed the Agumon finishing it off.  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:22 pm
With Rosemon covered in shards Rosemon was low on HP Lance had to reley on dax(my digimon are not k.o. just exhasted).(i just got myself confused ,but i guess thats what phantoms do anyway ).So she just used her whip to whip Cacturamon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:23 pm
( EDITED! )
Dax was in the shadows, crept for a while before he decided to make his move.
They were having trouble with 3 freaking Agumon and the emperor whats-it-called
He raised his digivice in the air. it glowed brightly and then the great pwnsome Ultimatechaosmon appeared before everyone. Not as powerful as possible, but still hecka powerful.
"Lightning and Thunder!" It shouted.
It slammed its gigantic fists on the ground. The earth shsook greatly, knocking down people and trees, causing fisures and such.
Then lightning appeared and struck at VictoryGreymon
Dax bit his lip. Ultimatechaosmon could only use so much power before it de-digivolved for a long time.
This was pushing it.
Omit  

City in Slumber

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:24 pm
Scarlet Samurai drops a stick of lit dynomite upon Emperor Greymon. "Boom..." The dynomite goes off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:24 pm
(somebody mind telling me exactly what we, spirits should be doing or whom we should be attacking?)  

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:26 pm
(tech we already beat the agumon so you struk one of kiras devas)  
"Careful Boltmon!"
Boltmon catches the axe in both hands and wrenches it from Sinduramon's grip.
"You can't hit me with my own weapon! And you aren't so tough on land!"
Boltmon swings the flat side of the axe at Sinduramon's head to lay her out.  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
(Random. You have two options. You can fight Agumon and defeat them. Or you can fight Cold and maybe defeat him. Take you pick.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:33 pm
Draco watched in silence as the chaos of battle exploded around him. "Hmm... I think he would enjoy this." He said, smiling a little as he summoned out Chaos, his BlackWarGreymon, from his digivice. Chaos looked around for a moment, his eyes filling with glee. "The armored one's digimon is mine." He stated simply. "That go get him!" Draco commanded, pointing towards SS's Digimon. (What ever it may be.)  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:35 pm
(I'll go for agumon for now)

Shadow smirked as Luna now stood as Taomon. He ordered her to attack agumon. Thus she charged at him pulling something from her sleeves,"Thousand spells!" She screamed as thousands of spell cards flew from her sleeves, some attaching to agumon, some exploding near or on him and the ones that attached to him, weakened him. She stood in a defensive stance ready for any oncoming attack.
Shadow reached into his jacket and retrieved his .65 calibur desert eagle and loaded it with live rounds. Just so he could be ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:35 pm
(dang rp is hard)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:36 pm
Greymon took some serious damage form that sneak attack. He was close to defeat. Ah man we are getting our A$$ handed to us. OK Emperor Greymon Scorch the ground under us. OK Emperor Greymon scorches the ground creating a ring of fire. OK this is our battle feild Cold hope you enjoy this as much as I will. A ring of fire surround the two digimon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:36 pm
(best part bout being solo.. 3 digimon!~ XDD)

Scarlet Samurai jumped down from Hisyarumon and striked down upon EmperorGreymon through the explosion. Hisyarumon just hovered there when he noticed BlackWarGreymon.  

Coldfront44

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:38 pm
(Techno, just so you know, you are killing things for the spirits side right now XD

Cold, I know right, so many options! XD)

Caturamon was hurt by the whip but he ignored the pain. Sindurmon was down and he had to help her. He swung himself at the Boltmon to hurt him while he was distratcted. However, it seemed that the group had forgotten about Makuramon, who was throwing exploding gems at Rosemon.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games