Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The File Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:35 am
Elecmon was drooling over the food and was almost about to burst into tears if he didn't eat anytime soon. C'mon Real how long will it be? I'M DYING!!!!!! he scream as he over dramatically fainted.

Real tried his best to may little attention to Elecmon. Since the day they met Elecmon had been one big baby. He had his hero moments at time but when he was in whinny baby mode there was almost a zero chance of calming him down. That's wear Real came up with his methods. Do you want me to throw another hammer at your head, Real asked with a very cold non-caring voice.

Almost immediately Elecmon snapped back into his quiet mood. gosh..... you didn't have to threaten me Elecmon sobbed.

Anyways the food is done so if you're still on your period...... Its all mine And just as fast as he called it Elecmon started eating. Seeing Elecmon in all of his different moods at first was annoying but now they have grown so close that Real couldn't help but smile and play along. While watching Elecmon swiftly eat through his food and the block of wood he used as a plate it seemed he would digivolve. The light from it was so brilliant and pure that it was blinding, but then it was over and Elecmon was no more the small little digimon he had met so long ago. So thats why he was so hungry Real realized as he watched his partner fast asleep. Putting out the fire he gave him one last look before whispering Good night..... Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:42 am
Kauz gets his digivice out to scan for local digimon, and detects a large cluster of digimon, which he presumes is Kazu and Dax, and 2 smaller blips out in the forests surrounding his cave
Thomas, Sho, lets go! ive found some new digimon so im going to take a look!
Kauz and Tentomon collect the bowls in from Thomas and gigimon, and get ready for their adventure  

Kazua Kisake

Partying Genius

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

Carmana

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:05 am
((mind if i join the rp?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:15 pm
((no we dont mind the more the merrier! btw Kazu, thanks for the comment in the world restart thread!))  

Kazua Kisake

Partying Genius

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:40 pm
Thomas had barely finished his bowl when Kauz took it from him, his digivice in his free hand. It was forgiven only by the fact that they were going to find new digimon apparently. "Alright, I'm ready when you are!" He cheered as he grabbed Gigimon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:23 pm
Ok, sho, do ya mind looking after the cave?
Kazua and Tentomon walk to the entrance of the cave, motioning for Thomas to follow
Kazua reaches the rope at the edge of the ridge, and begins to descend after preparing another rope for Thomas
Lets GO!  

Kazua Kisake

Partying Genius

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:58 pm
Thomas eagerly followed Kauz and Tentomon wall the way to the ridge, waiting while he prepared a rope for him. "Alright, now don't move at all." He said placing Gigimon on his head. Thomas took hold of the rope and followed Kauz once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:51 pm
Kauz and company reach the bottom of the rope, Kauz with digivice in hand, scanning continously
they are there...
Kauz points to a small clearing up ahead of them, and Kauz gets into cover behind a bush, preparing to watch his target  

Kazua Kisake

Partying Genius

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:03 pm
Sho glanced up as his would-be teammates left the cave, he sighed, "Finally, back to being on my own."
Garurumon shuffled slightly into Sho, reminding him that he was there before slouching across to the other side of the cave, "You might want to wake Terriermon up, he's probably just sleeping now."
Sho's head shot up as he heard Garurumon, "What!!" As Sho spoke Terriermon rolled slightly, dislodging Sho's grip on him and causing Terriermon to fall onto the cave floor.
"Ouch! That's a rude awakening," remarked Terriermon as he opened his eyes and took in his surroundings.
Sho quickly restrained his emotions, he was surprisingly happy at Terriermon's awakening and he had to concentrate hard to keep his feelings in check. "You didn't miss that much, we're in a cave with some new tamers, looks like they're trying to be the "good guys" as well." Terriermon glanced around the cave nervously, "Ahh, not this cave again, last time I was in here one of you're supposed "good guys" tried to kill me."
Sho grimaced as he recalled weird mask Kazu and the power he wielded with just one digimon, "Yeah let's hope we don't get a repeat of that."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:59 am
kualus457
Kauz and company reach the bottom of the rope, Kauz with digivice in hand, scanning continously
they are there...
Kauz points to a small clearing up ahead of them, and Kauz gets into cover behind a bush, preparing to watch his target

A 16 year old boy was running for is life as he was being chased by not one or two but three digimon......he had no clue what was going on......he had been at home on hte computer one moment and the now he was running for his life  

Carmana

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:24 am
User Image
"If we head for the future..."

Kazu Matsumoto

"...Then we can be forgiven for the past."

Kazu looked genuinly sad at Dax's words. After he'd finished yelling at BanchoLeomon Kazu turned to face his old Leader. "Dax, c'mon man. You've got to remember something?" Kazu was weary. He needed rest and this turn of events was confusing him. Not to mention the growing sense of dread that seemed to be flooding the whole Digital World. Scratching his head Kazu sided with Dax's digimon "It's true what they're saying bro. You were one helluva good guy. But we lost you during the War. We didn't know if you'd died or just vanished. It forced me to grow up, to make decisions, to work as hard as I could to win. But..." Kazu hesitated, it was clear that Dax was unstable but Kazu had no choice. "... You held in you such astonishing power... That is to say; you still do. If you can find it that is. You have control of an UltimateChaosmon. It isn't just anyone who can hit that level of power, maybe if you could find it again you could regain your sense of self?" Out of ideas Kazu looked to the Veemon, Lunamon and BanchoLeomon. "I dunno what else I can do..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:25 am
Crouched behind the bush, Thomas peeked over it after putting Gigimon on the ground so he wouldn't be seen. From what he could see there was a boy being chased by 3 digimon. "We gotta help him!" Thomas said in a whispered yell. Gigimon bounced a little. "Let me help! Let me help!"  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:40 am
the boy sighed and swallowed the lump in his throat......he turned to face 2 greymon and a metal greymon......he was clearly frightened...... "......im doomed......"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:14 pm
what!? 2 greymon and a Metalgreymon?! are you nuts! we'll be killed!
Kauz looked through his cards... no, there's no chance of winning against them!  

Kazua Kisake

Partying Genius

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

Carmana

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:59 pm
the boy stood as brave as he could......he stepped back slowly......trying to bluff the things that had him cornered...... "......Y-Y-YOU WANT ME? COME AND G-G-GET ME!" he clenched his fists  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games