Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

girls n boys

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:07 pm
Hello, I'm above the eiffel tower, but you can call me Renee if you'd like. I like 1980s music, chinese food, drawing, riding my bike, and being with friends. I'm a proud Puerto Rican. Living in the USA. heart I have a dog, his name is Pluto and he's a miniature poodle jack russel terrier mix. He's a sweet little guy, stll very energetic, he's six years old. I have a beta fish named Adam, but those are pretty much all of the pets I have. I'm looking for a rabbit now to add onto our little family, and my sister and I would also like cockatiels. I'd love any advice or information the animals I have, and look forward to talking to you guys! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:55 pm
Hi everyone xd My name is Nicole and i'm 18yrs old and live in Australia. I have two horses a dog and 5 chickens whee
My first horse is a 14year old grey thoroughbred mare called shadow, she is very much a princess and is also the boss of the paddock lol. My second horse is a 12year old dark brown thoroughbred gelding and his name is teddy, he is such a sweetheart and loves food and cuddles but he also has separation axiety which is a bit of a pain sometimes because he gets very upset when I take shadow out of the paddock and leave him alone..so we are looking at getting another companion. My dog is a cavalier King Charles Spaniel, she is 11years old this year and her name is misty heart The chooks don't have names lol some relatives gave them to us because they didn't like them anymore..I don't know how old they are but they don't lay anymore. They are very cute and whenever I go outside they all run from where ever they were over to me to check if I have food for them 4laugh .

so yeah..I'm looking forward to hanging out and getting to know lot's of people and their animals^^  

elsenon

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:32 pm
Welcome new people! Hope you enjoy the guild. It's a good one, just follow the rules, and jump right in! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:48 am
name boshi age 29 residence Washington state. sex male pet i have 10 dog (boshi )(lama)( nya nya)(meshi)(vanilla)(we we)(mimi)(sha sha)(nana)(mi mi) 2 fish (shi shi )(momo) 2 crocs (lili)(mishi)sheep 90 sheep name i dont know there are so many  

baBy cOoki3e12

baBy cOoki3e12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:49 am
Kipluck
Welcome new people! Hope you enjoy the guild. It's a good one, just follow the rules, and jump right in! mrgreen
yeah i liker it sooooo cool xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:49 am
Hi guys, im from Portugal (Portugal rulz!!!) and i love dogs and cats. I have currently a dog that awfully resembles Santas Little Helper from simpsons and i simply love him and a cute little gray and white bunny! My dog is named Puchinni and my bunny is named Tico. I wanted to name him Captain Carrot but my sister wanted Tico... stare
Anyway... I hope to spend a good time with all you guys!  

Dth_Note_BRT

Keiko-dot-Moon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:57 pm
I'm here!! lol! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:08 am
Hi! I'm Kittyzero aka Kitty and also Robin.

I have two chihuahuas, chickens, and 2 pigs.

I live in MI and visiting my fiancee's parents in NY at the moment which I consider their pets mine.

So the pets they have are 3 great danes, 1 akita, 2 cats, 4 parrots, bunnies, chinchillas, ducks, and a snake.

My favorite type of pet is a "dog". Because their cute,cuddly, loyal, and at times great at following commands, and also great listeners.  

kittyzero

Deetycat

Profitable Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:00 am
i do not to say my real name so i respond to dee, deety, or of course deetycat, i have 2 cats and go to the dog park by me every day....i live in NYC, USA  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:02 pm
Hiii. I'm Ginger and nineteen years old. I live on the East Coast of Florida. (: I'm currently in college!! (community college) and just got accepted to a university!!

I LOVE animals. I currently work in a veterinary hospital. I want to be come a veterinarian myself. (: It's a passion of mine and plan on going through with it!!

I'm a proud Florida Gator Fan!!
& I'm a Twilight fan for sure!! heart

I plan on making great friends with the same passion as I do. smile

Ok, so my pets... are really weird, lol. Not even kidding.

I have a male pug mix named Max (I secretly call him Frank from MIB). He's about He hates thunderstorms and fireworks. And he races around my coffee table when he gets hyper, it's hilarious. He's such a big baby....that he sleeps with either my mom, my brother, or I every single night...and even sleeps under the covers or he's not happy.

I have two cats. (: One female calico named Reba (named after Reba Macintire). And my male baby boy, Buddy. (Black & White). All of my animals have been rescued so we don't know exact birthdates. But Reba should be around 9 or 10 (my old girl! sad ) Buddy should be about 5.

& right now I'm procrastinating to do a paper and a presentation due tomorrow at 9am. Ohhh boyyy. Lol.

PM me! I love to chat! wink  

Ginguhh

I Michi Heru I

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:06 pm
Hello, I'm Kristi and I'm 17 years old. I live and Hawaii. My favorite animals are dogs and cats. I currently own four female cats.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:59 pm
Sariss
To keep the amount of "Hey I'm new here!" threads down, please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Things you may want to consider putting in your introduction post could be: your name, age, residence, sex, pets you have, favourite type of pet, etc. It's really up to you!

Name : Owl Sister
sEx : Female
Pets: Cat
Fav Pet : Rabbit , Fish  

Owl_Sister

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:07 pm
Name: Mina
Residence: Nebraska
Sex: Female
Pets: budgerigars, cockatiel, zebra finches, society finches, cat, eastern plains garter snakes, lyretail guppies, albino corydoras.
Favorite: No favorite, they're all awesome.

I've got this weird passion for pets and wanting to take care of them. Hope to one day get hired by a vet clinic (after I get over my anxiety about interviews).
I can be a little odd some days.
I've been living with my boyfriend for 2 years and dating him for going on 4.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:19 pm
kayla,15 female have two fish tanks full of fish i wish i had to dogs but i cant cause i live in housing ummm.i a dolphin could be a pet i would so get one lol  

Little cutiegurl1

Petite_Coccinelle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:35 pm
Hello, my name is Myriam, I'm from Quebec in Canada. I'M 20 years old and study to be TSA(Technicienne en Santé Animale) or an animal nurse! smile
I am a member of ATSAQ---Association of all the "animal nurse" in Quebec.
I have 3 lovebirds, 2 rats, 1 quaker and 5 corydoras+7 babies, loche and ancytrus...
My sister and I want to open a bird refuge for parrot and first of all for lovebird... (there are the most abandon)
And I want to work in a clinic for exotics animals 3nodding

Sorry for my english!

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas