Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:38 pm
*Mixes up Darth's drink and slides it down the bar to him* Here's to your next hangover, dear. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:54 pm
"So does anyone else need assistance while I Dr. Drake is unavailable?"  

Angel_Donetelli

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:39 am
Yeah. How are you at messages, foot rubs and facials? Better yet, go entice some cabana boys over here so you can join us for Spa Day. Looks to me like Dr. Drake runs you ragged dear and you could use some pampering too. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:32 pm
Gotsa free glove - lol - and they're currently selling in MP for 17.9k... wonder how quickly that will come down given they're a freebie in the dailies... wink  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:26 pm
"That would be correct...he is a little high maintanence, so I could use some pampering...but what can I do to get us some cabana boys???"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:07 pm
*Necks drink and collapses on the leather corner sofa and starts snoring*

ZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZ  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:29 pm
Hold it down Darth. *Pulls out her headphones and hits her I-Pod*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:56 pm
Try something at least. Maybe this time it won't glitch out.

"Oh hell, just do what you want Nurse." The Doctor rolled up in his wheelchair, looking fierce as ever. "But hell, if I don't yell, you don't do your job so... But what the heck, do what you want." He turns, and wheels himself down the hall again.  

DrakeSwordsbane

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:23 pm
Catches him halfway down the hall and stops him, kneeling down in front of him. "Are you done with your PMS? Because if you are we can go get you a drink."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:46 pm
The Doc couldn't help it. He pulled the nurse's head down for a moment just to be mean (you know what I mean O.O) and then let her go. "PMS? You try being in constant pain. You want a taste of it? But a drink would hit the spot now, if you don't mind."  

DrakeSwordsbane

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:53 pm
Her eyes go wide and she gets behind his wheelchair, wheeling him to the bar. "Dr. Drake needs something to drink...and I need something to make me feel less violated..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:48 am
"Violated? My dear I haven't touched you that badly yet. " He grinned at the lovely nurse, licking his lips, "though, if you ever want to be violated let me know."  

DrakeSwordsbane

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:56 am
"Dr. Drake! You need to learn to behave a little better. Now what can I get you to drink?" Fixes a blanket over his lap that she had brought for him, patting his leg gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:58 am
"Yes Nurse, and I could use a nice, hard shot of Vodka right now. Have fun with it." He smiled at her, watching the Nurse after she hid any chance he had of being seen accidentally.  

DrakeSwordsbane

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:49 am
She grabbed a bottle of Smirnoff Vodka off the shelf and a shot glass. "Are you in the mood for it straight or something mixed?" She measured out a shot and took it for herself, smiling.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games