Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:51 pm
"Do you have this girl?" Mello said tossing a picture to him  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:56 pm
bad guy: Took one glance at it than he pulled a gun to caris head. Why are you looking for that girl and for the last time do you have some buissness here or should i kill her right now? (other bad guys walk in surrounding them and pointing guns at mello)  

Taria180

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:06 pm
Mello didnt move,. "Just let her go and answer my questn"io  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:13 pm
bad guy: I don't think your in the position to be demanding anything and yes we do have the girl but only a few know were  

Taria180

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:19 pm
"Look im here on business" Mello said standing his ground  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:28 pm
important looking bad guy: walks in and smiles. Well if it isn't Mello what brings you here? *snaps fingers and the guy lets carissima go* Now what would bring someone like you back to the workings of the mob. I thought you left for good. You said you had some business with us now what would that be?  

Taria180

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:34 pm
Carissima ran back to her father and clung to him.

Mello wrapped an arm around Cari as he looked at the man. "Im looking for a girl"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:42 pm
Ian: I am Ian now Mello why don't you come along with me and we can talk about this girl you are looking for and im very sorry as to how they treated you beautiful daughter and they will be punished for it.  

Taria180

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:51 pm
"Sure but the moment i sense another threat toward my daughter i wont hesistate to shoot the one that made the threat."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:56 pm
Ian: Now you don't want to go shoot anyone in frount of your poor girl i think she has had enough exitment for one day. Leads them into a nice office and sit's at a desk. Now how may i help you?  

Taria180

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:05 pm
"Carissima is used to seeing me shoot people. I taught her how to shoot people. And im looking for a girl." Mello said standing in front of the desk.
Carissima stood behind her father near the door  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:15 pm
Well who are you looking for i may be able to help  

Taria180

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:20 pm
"This girl" Mello said placing the picture on the desk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:30 pm
After he saw the picture his expresion darkened. Mello it would be best if you stoped looking for her there are some things you should not know about her. I know that she was working with you but if you enjoy your life i would stop. Mello because i respect you so much i'll tell you this the downtown factory for making toys it's not for that at all they are keeping her in the factory but that is all i know. If i were you i would just walk away from all this.  

Taria180

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:42 pm
"Sorry aint gonna happen. When I make a promise, I keep it til I got payment. or satifasction of the client" Mello smirked.
Carissima was writing down the location of their target recuse  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games