Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:16 am
Name: Lee, or Aza. Eithers fine smile
Orientation: Gay
Hobbies: Performing/Theatre, Writing, Singing, going to shows/concerts, movies, tv shows  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:28 pm
Yooooooo finally some people to talk to. It gets lonely when you don't have Zomg to occupy yourself lol. Anyways:

Name: Ira

Orientation: Gay/Queer (I'm not really sure but then again, am I ever? *shrug city*)

Hobbies: Dance (preferably Hip Hop or Modern), Video Games(Mostly Guild Wars 2 and Skyrim), Eating (Ugh is Curried Goat not life itself?!), Cooking, and just making art/being an artist in general.

I've been so removed from this website that coming back was a shock. Everything was over-priced AF, Zomg was gone, and my profile was hella cringe-worthy. I still haven't fixed the profile though lol. But on another note, I'm just a college artist/shaman-in-training trying to figure out where he fits in the grand scheme of things. Maybe I'll just heal the world through my art.....that sounds like a plan.  

Lumiere Histoire

Lonely Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100

BetchPlzz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:51 pm
Hello biggrin I'm Dominick

Male
Gay

Favorite Video Game: Anything Final Fantasy, a big fan of most MMO's as well

Hobbies: watching anime, reading, video games, decorating homes, cleaning (i know weird), studying (not sure if this is a hobby or a requirement)

Currently in a relationship for 7 months

Some of my favorite things:
Anime: RE: Zero, From the New World, Kiznaiver, Claymore, Arslan, Grimgar,
Games: All Final Fantasies, Aion, The Tales Series, GW2, Blade and Soul, FFXIV, Black Desert Online,
Food: Thai food is my absolute favorite, but love vietnamese and korean as well. But Mexican food is where my heart is. (I love spicy)
Music: I listen to a lot of trance and trap usually, but like to relax to some acoustic/folk music.

I have a chihuahua named Mr. Darcy

Weaknesses: big booties and facial hair. D:
My favorite colors are red, black, white, and grey.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:50 pm
Name: Brittany
Orientation: Gay/Lesbian
Hobbies: Computer gaming, cooking, reading, collecting niche fragrance
Favorite Game: Currently Borderlands 2 and looking for a new game to get into. smile
Favorite Shows: Wentworth, Black Mirror, Anthony Bourdain anything, David Attenborough's Life and Planet Earth, Star Trek Voyager.
Weaknesses: Scary bugs, Bois and other androgynous lesbians.
Pets: N/A at the moment unfortunately. But wanting to get a dog or cat.  

polkovnik

Ryonna Mori

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:35 pm
Hello, everyone.

I'm an active visitor of many LGBT groups across the web. I'm very queer (in more ways than one) and sometimes LGBT peers are the only ones I can really feel a connection with.

Name: Ryo
Personality: INTP
Orientation: Gynephilic (scientific term describing attraction to femininity without describing the subject's gender)
Love: Polyamorous
Hobbies: Anime, YouTube, Games, Drawing
Dislikes: Ignorance, tradition, biasness
Colors: Purple, Green, Pink, Aquamarine  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:24 am
Hey~
I'm new here so here's an introduction~

Name: Lucas
Orientation: Grey-ace
Gender: Libramasculine (that means i'm agender but i feel a connection to the male gender and i'm masculine and use male pronouns)
Hobbies: make graphics, listening to music, writing, gaming, watching movies and series
I have a perfect girlfriend since october 2013 ~♥
I'm an animal lovers but sadly my mother don't like animals so i have a russian hamster (i lost one not long ago... Her name is Gribouille -gris mean grey and bouille mean "cute face") and my grandma has a cat (Hippolyte)
And my favs animals are Wolves, Deer, and Snails

MORE
Music: Black Metal, Noise, Folk and Pagan Metal, Ambiant, Post-Rock, Post-Metal, Indie Rock, K-Rap, K-Hip Hop, Visual Kei, Folk, Darkstep, Nightcore, Vaporwave, Witch House and some Darkwave
Games: Skyrim, Assassin's Creed 4, Assassin's Creed 3, Final Fantasy XIV, The Sims (2 to 4), Pokemon
Movies: Pirate of Carribean, Peter Pan, Titanic, lot of Disney movies, Balto, Requiem for a Dream, Chatroom, Suicide Room, etc
Food: Subway's vegetarian sandwich (i swear i'm obsess), asian food, blueberry and dark chocolate
Anime/Manga: Black Butler, Tokyo Ghoul, Blood Lad, Stray Dog, Pokemon

Weaknesses: Shonen-ai/Slash and Shojo-ai/Female Slash, my ships
Fears: Clowns, being in the dark, and sex

Bye!  

xEluegl

Psifer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:05 pm
Hiii.
My name is Pixel, and yes that's my real name.

I'm in my early 20's, and am Pansexual. ~

I like playing video games, binge-watching things on Netflix, and stuffing my face with food. - u-

My favorite game is Pokemon (LITERALLY ANY.) I've been playing Pokemon since Pokemon yellow and will play it until I'm elderly af.

I curse a lot, and am in love with Korean culture and KPOP.

Idk what else to really say, but I'd love to make some friends! I'm a sweetheart, I promise!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:28 pm
I'm just gonna rewrite my introduction because I've changed since I wrote my last one. Also, I'm coming back from a hiatus. ^^

Name: I go by the name Leo. It's not my birth name, since I was born female, but it's my preferred name.
Orientation: I'm a proud panromantic demisexual.
Gender Identity: I'm transmasculine. I frequently go between being agender and male. They/them or he/him pronouns please
Hobbies: I have a slew of hobbies which include: reading, writing, drawing, singing, theatre, role-playing, video games, horror movies, listening to music, and computer programming.
Strengths: I have a way with words, especially with writing. I'm also a very fast reader. I am a very driven person and will always find a way to do what I want. I also have a lot of interests and passions, so I've been told by others that that makes me an interesting person.
Weaknesses: I curse a lot, way more than I should. I'm very uncoordinated and pretty clumsy. Also, I'm incredibly socially awkward. I tend to start way more projects than I actually finish. Oh, and I procrastinate in doing things until I'm rushing at the last minute.
Fears: I'm terrified of spiders to an extremely irrational degree. I also get pretty paranoid of something happening to me in the dark, and I wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Also, clowns and mannequins freak me the ******** out.

Favorites:

Books: Game of Thrones, Shutter Island, Will Grayson Will Grayson, Two Boys Kissing, Harry Potter, Animal Farm, and so many more.
Movies: Top Gun, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, The Conjuring, Horrible Bosses, My Best Friend's Girl, Anchorman, and a lot of other Studio Ghibli movies.
TV Shows/Series: American Horror Story, Real Housewives of Orange County, Turn AMC, The Sopranos, Friends, The Simpsons, and Spongebob (I am a child at heart, I swear).
Anime/Manga: Pandora Hearts, Pokemon, Naruto, Black Butler, Steins;Gate, Clannad, DuRaRaRa!!!, Baka To Test, and Avatar: The Last Airbender
Music: Everything but country music. I listen to a lot of J-Pop, K-Pop, rock, hip hop/rap, classical, metal, and a capella.
Video Games: Pokemon, Sims 4, Animal Crossing, Skyrim, Fallout 4, Welcome to the Game, Stardew Valley, Song of the Deep, Legend of Zelda, Life is Strange, and Before Dawn.
Colors: Blue, green, and purple.
Foods: I'll eat pretty much anything, but I love sushi and seafood the most.
YouTubers: I watch waaayyyy too much Markiplier, Game Theory, Phillip Defranco, Tyler Oakley, Random Encounters, Natewantstobattle, and Joey Graceffa.
Pets: I have a chocolate lab who's twelve. I've always wanted a turtle, but I haven't had the chance to get one yet.

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

FairyKing Tsuki

Timid Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:49 pm
Just realized I never introduced myself. rofl Well let's get to it!

Name: Tsuki or Jack both of them are fine.
Orientation: Asexual
Hobbies: Art, Singing, Anime
Weaknesses: Giant Spiders, Loud noises, Yaoi, My OTPS, Feels.
Pets: I have a adorable black cat who I named Khosheck who is now 2.
Likes: Harry Potter, Art, Anime, Cats, and just random things.

Well I hope that was good. I'm always up for chatting if you wanna know more. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:50 am
Name: Joshua
Orientation: Gay
Hobbies: Pokémon, Yugioh, exploring, cats, reading, roleplaying.
Personality: I dunno, can never be so sure about yourself till someone else tells you razz
What do you love?: All of my hobbies aside from roleplaying which is getting more bland everyday... I love it when people freak out when they find out I'm gay, in a religious community and all... oh it's also funny when my friends are uncomfortable with talking about something with me.

What do you hate?: Fighting, Dogs... can't really think of too many things
Side note: I don't really HATE dogs, it's just that I got fatally bit by one and now I'm uncomfortable with any new dogs and still weary around dogs I know.

What are you afraid of?: Bees... bees... and more bees. Bugs to an extent, showers during the night, long hallways, and the height to an extent.

Why'd you join this guild?: I could say that I joined it because I'm gay and I feel inclined to... well that's sorta the reason, it's just really that if I don't I might have a friend come up and poke and prod me about why I haven't yet.

Any special tidbits?: Went through hell to find this guild, what does the search function have against guilds like this?

I don't really care what kinda person the guy is, I'm mostly a mold that can morph around any type of person. If I did have to mention a kind of guy that I would like, tough and burly men have a specific interest from me... but aside from that I don't really care (Leaving this last cause it's the least important.)  

StevenWolfeh

Fuzzy Wolf

4,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

slimegem

Slimy Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:15 pm
Name: Pen
Orientation: Pansexual
Hobbies: Writing, hiking, drawing, flower pressing, exploring
Weaknesses: moths??? are evil and i dont like gross boys
Pets: a doggie <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:02 pm
Name: Chris
Orientation: gay
Hobbies: reading, cooking, dancing, going to the mall and trying on clothes  

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

ch8rlie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:18 pm
name: charlie
orientation: pansexual, prefer masc
id: transgender male (transmasculine, androgynous)
pronouns: he/him/his (they/them is okay, too)
i'm from boston, i work as a toddler teacher and it's pretty terrible, i study IT at school, thinking about dual enrolling in art school, i'm an activist, i like to draw, i play violin and mandolin, i have the same name as one of the characters in it's always sunny in philadelphia, and i main junkrat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:55 am
Name:Rose
Orientation: bisexual
ID:female

I'm an Asian American, Vietnamese to be exact and I like to be on social media when I can also I luv yaoi anime and another things I need gf's to talk to.

^^  

A Lovely Sexy Kitten

Pure-hearted Member

5,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Trader 100
  • Swap Meet 100

cloud fuji

Super Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:28 am
Name: maddie!
Orientation: asexual
Hobbies: writing, reading fanfiction, marching band, watching netflix, and literally talking about space and science as if i didn't barely pass physics in highschool

i live in texas and i'm 1000% obsessed with bbc sherlock!!!1!  
Forum Homepage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff