Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Saito burned his right arm again for a flaming attack and strike at Orion, who took the hit. However, it was nothing but a trick, as the real Orion appeared right behind Saito and brought the heavy sword to the ground, slashing Saito's back deep. He staggered, trying to keep himself upright and to show he wasn't losing, but the demonic cut was too great for him.

Taking this chance, Orion dug the sword straight through Saito's torso, spilling blood like a broken fountain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:51 pm
Kikyo looked at the blood coming out with wide eyes 'S-so much blood, I-i cant resist it, I need to resist' Kikyo tought as she looked away to not see the blood that was coming out. Kikyo looked at her hand and there was a drop of blood from Saito, all she did was lick it off and sabor it  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:56 pm
Saito started to faint from the new wound, as Orion drew the sword out from him. As he was about to fall to the ground, a hand caught him around the stomach. Axel stared back at Orion, who was surprised by this outcome, and just said, "This isn't what it looks like, but I'm not allowed to explain it to you...", and then he disappeared.

Orion stood there alone, confused about the situation. Then he collapsed to the ground as the remaining strength he had left disappeared from his body.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:00 pm
Kikyo got up with her eyes closed and walked over to Axel "Axel whats happening here, why did that man attack Orion, explain it to me now" Kikyo said as she opened her eyes alittle and imidiatly closed it after she saw alot of blood near her  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

blinded_laughter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:07 pm
memphiskite
Saito started to faint from the new wound, as Orion drew the sword out from him. As he was about to fall to the ground, a hand caught him around the stomach. Axel stared back at Orion, who was surprised by this outcome, and just said, "This isn't what it looks like, but I'm not allowed to explain it to you...", and then he disappeared.

Orion stood there alone, confused about the situation. Then he collapsed to the ground as the remaining strength he had left disappeared from his body.
((i thought u could only have 2 ppl but u got 3))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:07 pm
((( ...Axel disappeared... )))

As Orion lay on the ground exhausted, he realised how much weaker he was and how much pain he was in. 'Damn you, Lucifer...', Orion thought, unable to move even a finger.  

memphiskite
Crew

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:09 pm
icp_fan456
memphiskite

((( I asked for permission - plus it's probably temporary. I needed an O13 member to get Saito out... )))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:13 pm
((..You edit it I didnt saw that when I read it))

Kikyo opened her eyes alitle and grabed Orion holding him up. "Are you ok dear" Kikyo asked as she started walking away holding Orion up  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:17 pm
((( Sorry about that then... )))

"... I'm be fine... just tired...", Orion managed to say before closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:20 pm
Kikyo sighed and teleported to her room and putted Orion on her bed. She out her hands on his chest and her hands glowed blue. 'Lets see if I can find something damaged'  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

blinded_laughter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:20 pm
memphiskite
icp_fan456
memphiskite

((( I asked for permission - plus it's probably temporary. I needed an O13 member to get Saito out... )))
((o ok my bad))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:57 pm
a tear went down fenrirs cheek he took kawaii back to his house "go have fun" he says and gose upstairs looking out the front window "nobody will understand me will they" he says "they wont need my help dont ask me to do anything anymore next time ill just walk away" he says and jumps up from the window onto the roof"im tired of being treated like this thats it next time ill just disapear ........forever" he says  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:05 pm
Kikyo didnt found anything on Orion so she sat down in a chair thinking. 'I think I went alittle too far saying that to the little dobe, I better go and apologize' Kikyo tought as she got up and left a note to Orion saying that she will back later.

She walked outside her house and started walking to Fenrir's home looking down alittle  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:06 pm
Since the seals upon Orion's body were still in effect, Lucifer's regeneration ability was cut off unless Orion was close to dying. Since he wasn't, Orion had to rely on his own human regeneration, which is extremely slow and painful.

However, in his dreams, he suffered against the wrath of Lucifer.  

memphiskite
Crew

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:09 pm
fenrir looked out into the sunset the opposit direction from the door he jumped down and went back inside of his house he sat on the stair case and looked around at the dicorations he had still up  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games