Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:51 am
Diz grinned and held back a laugh. "Technically I don't work here. I own this place. I 'aquired' this from a very 'unlucky' man awhile back." He replied looking round the place as he remembered the way he had obtained ownership of the warehouse. "Why do you ask?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:53 am
"Curiousity."
Dazeray let her wings rip out of her back for the first time in a few hours. She sighed with relief.
Kimo snorted, I hope you gave the man a proper burial as thanks.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:14 am
Diz burst out laughing for a few moments and wiped a tear from his eye before replying."Kimo my little friend I said he was unlucky not dead. I hussled him out of it in a pool tournament." Diz explained with a light hearted smile. "I don't kill everyone who has something I want." He said still laughing slightly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:17 am
Kimo snickered and swished his tail.
I am surprised. My apologies. he patted Diz's face with his paw.
Dazeray smiled and laughed.

Avelyst

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:41 pm
He had run halfway across the city before he finally stopped to look back, if there had been someone following him they sure as hell wouldn't have been able to keep up. He couldn't see anyone following him and therefor made the assumption that he was free and clear. Humming to himself once more Seth continued on his way back towards the warehouse which was where he was supposed to be in the first place, even though he had had fun being sidetracked with Atlanta He had important questions for Diz that needed answers.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:04 am
Atlanta suddenly jerked her head up. She smelled someone. She focused hard. "Seth" she said, smiling faintly. She turned toward the gate, knowing he would be coming.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:58 am
"It's ok Kimo, I would've made that assumption too." Diz replied to the cat with a grin. Diz heard Atlanta say Seth's name and turned expecting to see him but all he saw was her walking away. "Ugh!" Diz put a hand over his eyes realising if Seth was close then he was going to lose a few of his robotic gaurds. "I knew I forgot something... Well those gaurds shouldn't be a problem for someone with his... Technique." Diz mumbled turning back round to face Dazeray.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:12 am
Seth walked into the warehouse district and made his way directly towards Diz' warehouse, as he stormed up to the gates the same five robotic drones as last time walked out of the shadows ordering him to halt and Seth ignored them. The minute he walked past they opened fire releasing rounds upon rounds of bullets in his direction from their chainguns. Seth had no time for this and quickly ran around the drones smashing them with a single hit until the last one which he disarmed then proceeded to tear in half. Dragging the upper body of the drone by the loose wiring Seth walked towards the warehouse through the gate, he was bleeding from several places where bullets had hit their mark but seemed unaffected. He saw Atlanta walking up towards the gates and was wondering where she was headed until she stopped a few feet away from him. "Uh... Hi... Again." He said walking up to her still dragging the drone behind him along the floor.

Jedi Master Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:52 am
"Who?" Dazeray asked curiously, "And what is 'his techniques'?"
Kimo shook out his fur and gently rested his small chin on Diz's head.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:15 am
Diz smiled with a slight sparkle in his eye as he replied. "Seth, my half brother." Upon hearing the gun fire he knew that he was going to need to spend some money on new gaurds and sighed. The gun fire had stopped quickly and Diz shook his head slightly. "Well let's put it this way those gaurds wouldn't have stood a chance. In fact no matter how many shots they fired at him would matter. He is able to heal almost as quickly as Valis and has enough strenght to, as he puts it, launch a truck into orbit." Diz said uncomfortably not sounding happy that Seth was there at all.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:17 pm
Dazeray wrinkled her nose.
"You don't sound like you are too cuddly with this 'half-brother' of yours. Is he a pain in the a** or something?"
Kimo flinched in surprise at her language - again.
Should buy a shock collar to set her straight again... he mumbled to himself.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:32 pm
"Well hello. I honestly didn't expect you to be able to surpass them." Stlanta said, refering to the the guards at the building. "Course being reckless has a few advantages." she said. "I assume you are here for Diz. He really seems to hate you, is it just the fact that you're an a**, or did you give him more cause?" she said, smiling smugly. "Of course I can't say I blame him. If my sibling destroyed something of mine every time she came I would probably not like her too much." she said, a pained expression crossing her face.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:13 am
"You assume correctly..." He replied as the few bullets that had hit him were pushed out of the wounds they had made and dropped onto the floor. "He hates me because I got his only childhood friend killed, he believes I betrayed his trust. Since then we have had... A rocky relationship to say the least." Seth walked past Atlanta then stopped. "Do you know where he is?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:50 am
Diz mumbled a little to himself then took a deep breathe. "I don't like him, that's all there is to it." Diz honestly couldn't remember why but he knew there was some real reason to his anger against Seth. "He also smashes very expensive equipment whenever I see him, usually my equipment and from the sounds of it he's broken more." Diz rubbed his temple with one finger as he knew by the end of the day he was going to have one hell of a headache.

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:17 am
"Come on, I should check in on Dazeray anyway." Atlanta turned and walked back to where Diz and Dazeray were."Here. And if you two start goin at it or somethin stupid like that I swear I'll kick both your asses.You're brothers. Even if you don't like each other. Buck up, be men, and handle your disagreements like men!"she said, plopping down cross-legged and folding her arms across her chest.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games