Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:51 am
(AHHH SO MUCH TALKING!!!! I went on in the moning and today there is like 4 and a half pages!!!! plzz slow down) sad

"Kiki, where did you guys go! One seconde your there and the next your gone! Do you know what Azalea and Izumi are talking about?"Crystal said running beside Kiki.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:25 am
~Azalea~"i have another question...do you have a dragoon?"  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:51 am
11bumblebee
(AHHH SO MUCH TALKING!!!! I went on in the moning and today there is like 4 and a half pages!!!! plzz slow down) sad

"Kiki, where did you guys go! One seconde your there and the next your gone! Do you know what Azalea and Izumi are talking about?"Crystal said running beside Kiki.

Kiki stopped running and looked at Crystal. "No, they're too high." She said, "Do you have any spells that can get us up there?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:44 pm
Izumi shook his head. "No, I don't." He told Azalea.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:56 pm
~Azalea~"hmm...you don't seem to know alot about your powers or special abilities... well I have a dragoon named Galia. She is my dragon rider. You can't see her tho. Her appearance is only shown to the one who she chooses as her dragon unless of course I changed fully into my dragon form then will she appear to others in a normal form...there aren't many dragoons left...Galia use to be my mom's until she died then she choose me to be her new dragon. You can only have one dragoon in your life time...dragoons only weakness is cat demons...especially the ones in specializing in killing dragoons. The Cat clan have different eyes from the rest of us so they see things we do not and they can only see dragoons at night...my father hired them to kill the dragoons. I'm sure some got away at least I know Galia and I got away but a dragoon is weak when the dragon is not in complete form...sorry I feel like i'm telling you a novel here..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:00 pm
`Azalea~"...Also..you can turn into your complete dragon form without a dragoon but unfortunately our powers are out of control and we don't understand who we are attacking. with a dragoon the minds are linked and so your sanity stays but without a dragoon in complete dragon form...it's insanity."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:08 pm
Izumi nodded. "So, how can I get a dragoon? You said there aren't many left." He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:15 pm
~Azalea~"I honestly don't know. I can only see Galia cause she's my dragoon but she can see other dragoons. so maybe she'll find one for you."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:17 pm
~Galia~"HEY! Don't go offering my help without my permission! >.>"

~Galia~"I guess if I see one then I'll let you know."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:18 pm
Izumi nodded. Then, suddenly, he heard a high pitched scream that only he could hear. He then held his head. "OW!!! Did someone just put a chipmunk in a blender?!?!?!" He yelled.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:20 pm
~Azalea~" what? Ar-are you alright? "  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:24 pm
Izumi shook his head. "Something just screeched in my ear!" He said. Suddenly, a small, humanoid female creature, same size as Galia, but with horns and blood red hair, flew onto Izumi's head. "Hi!" She squeaked. Izumi was confused. "Now something's on my head!" He complained.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:27 pm
~Galia laughed~"It's his Dragoon!"

~Azalea~"His dragoon? Already?"

~galia~"Yup looks like one has been follwoing him for a while, it's just that she wasn't ready to decide if she wanted to be his dragoon or not."

~Azalea~"Oh! Why didn't you tell me!?"

~Galia~"Because it's in the Dragoon policy. it's in order to protect ourselves."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:30 pm
~Azalea~"Izumi...you had a dragoon with you this whole time..."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:31 pm
The dragoon smiled. "Yup! The names Keira!" She said, still kinda shrieking. Izumi looked at Azalea. "Can we trade? Mine hurts my ears." He asked. Keira looked saddened by this comment, tears forming in her tiny eyes.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games