Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:52 pm
*My grip lossen as i hear his voice calling me. My eyes flicker but the darkness overcame me again, so i kicked RA-IEM away from me and out of the darkness* You can't get me that easily.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:57 pm
*Malric wasn't fast enough to dodge the whole fireball. His left arm was hit with it and he screamed. He had never felt that kind of pain before. Mostly, Atmund made him sit on the sidelines in battle. Malric had always thought that it was for a foolish reason, but now he knew if was for his own safty. He went back to his guards, holding his burnt arm* *The Centuars nodded to Dark and left him with Hetu. They went to where Goddess was fighting Scarlet to see if they could help in any way* *Goddess was stunned by the blows that Scarlet had landed on her. She had enough sence to make the flask of Killknot juice appear in RA-IEMs hand before they dissappeared* "Make her drink it, God of Light." *Goddess said before she passed out*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:01 pm
*Seeing that Goddess passout i laughed and stood in front of her, then summoning a dark crystalized sward from the floor, was ready to finish her off and drive it into the back of her head*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:04 pm
Dark now relaxed as the centaurs left, he looked back at Hetukiri, "your not the brightest crayon in the box are you elf," Dark gave a dramatic sigh, "so let me dumb it down for you, I, and I'm referring to myself here" he said pointing to himself, "am here for one person only, you no matter to me, but since Mega seems to like you enough I figured I'd go gut the b*****d who did this to you and make my lady happy, get it?" Dark said, making a big show at explaining things to her as if she was a small, naive child.  

Phantom Touch

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:17 pm
*Hetukiri narrowed her eyes and said nothing more*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:20 pm
*RA-IEM wasting now time as he had fallen to the floor, he stood up quickly and emmited a little bit of his power of light from his chest, it some how put Scarlet in a daze* *with hase he ran towards her held her by the back of her head gently and pour the Centaurs potion down her throat*  

Diyske

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:24 pm
I knew something like that would happen *as i stepped from the darkness the fake me dissolved in RA-IEM's hands* Wrong person *laughed and kicked the potion out of his hand unfortunatly not breaking it*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:36 pm
User ImageNick has had enough. Ra sensed Nick's rage growing and he liked it. Both of them suddenly appeared beside Scarlet and in an instant Nick held her from behind into submission and pinned her to the wall. He whispered in her ear as gentle as he could. "Thats enough. I'm sick of this. They were only trying to help. Just drink this so we can get on with our lives. We have bigger issues dear."
Ra stood beside Scarlet and Nick. "I wouldn't try to resist if I were you. You have no idea how pissed that boy is right now. And you no idea how much I want to kill someone right now."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:42 pm
well, you don't want to piss off either so i suggest you ******** off! *I lose from his hold and grab his arm tossing him to the other end of the hall*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:49 pm
*Goddess groned. She sat up carefully and looked around. She saw that Nick and Ra had come and she saw that Nick had Scarlet pinned to the wall* RA-IEM, make a light around Scarlet so that there are no shadows for her to slip through!" *Goddess stood up slowly, her hair falling in her face* *Atmund felt Goddess pass out and wake up again and breathed a sigh of releife. He would have met Hell back home if Goddess had died. Atmund opened a mental channel to his Father* "The boy drank the water. He is one of us now." "Yes, he is one of us. When this is over, I shall come to give him the Right of Passage so that he may become one of our warriors. That is all for now, my son." *As soon as his guards saw him, Malric collasped from the pain. One of his guards helped him into a more comfertable spot while the others tended to his arm. Malric gitted his teeth aganst the pain, knowing that he would need to see Goddess before to long*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:05 pm
*tuns to see Goddess sitting up, then i knocked her out with a quick hard kick to the side of her head* Shut up!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:25 pm
*Goddess caught Scarlets foot before it connected* "Kick me again, and I swear I'll kill you. I don't care what it takes. I will expell you from Scarlets body and kill you with my bare hands!" *Goddess was so angery that she was outlined in a burning white aura*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:28 pm
*grinned and pulled my foot out of her hands, then putting my face right in front of Goddess's face* Try it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:55 pm
"I would, but Nick is kind of pinning you to the wall and he's in the way. But trust me. As soon as he moves, you die."  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:13 pm
"dark your so self centered"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games